UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/14/11 8:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
East Clintwood
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheSergeK - Post up some potion recipes. I made some potion that I sold for like 200. Phone Post
Potion recipes would incredibly useful. Phone Post
11/14/11 8:29 PM
Soup and Beer
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like an interesting game but appears to be just a single player version of every fantasy multiplayer online game that's come out the last 14 years.
11/14/11 9:31 PM
Greenup
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for potion recipe Phone Post
11/14/11 9:45 PM
padington
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fingers 'n' teeth -  on the console mage combat is very spell manage intensive.

Best to put the spells you use most often into your favorites so you only have to press up (which pauses the battle) and then select the spell you need.  I find myself changing between 4-5 spells rapidly particulally during the start of a fight where i will cast stoneskin, summon an atronacht, use a ward for a few seconds before settling into dual shock.  After that juggle i usually end by switching between heal spells, soul trap, potions and zap spells as well as conjuring another helper if its a long fight.

Its not a smooth process by any means, but then you're a mage not a points and click warrior.  
Thank you! Phone Post
11/14/11 9:50 PM
padington

TheSergeK - Post up some potion recipes. I made some potion that I sold for like 200. Phone Post
http://www.flesheatingzipper.com/games/2011/11/skyrim-guide-alchemy-fez-style/

All ingedient combos Phone Post
11/14/11 9:51 PM
padington

All ingredient combos Phone Post
11/14/11 10:08 PM
padington

Bananatoles -
padington -

All ingredient combos Phone Post
Thats cheating, do it old school and just eat all the ingredients and u find the effects, then mix at quasi random until I profit Phone Post
I actually found 80% of the combos all ready before I found that. I wish I found it sooner since I spent hour testing combos to get that far. I am already prob gonna sink Min 100 hours into the game. If I can save some not setting up my own spreadsheet then I'm okay with that. Phone Post
11/14/11 10:39 PM
shootfighterbull

Soup and Beer -  It looks like an interesting game but appears to be just a single player version of every fantasy multiplayer online game that's come out the last 14 years.
Gtfo of here, faggot! Phone Post
11/14/11 10:42 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit is already fucking with my sleep patterns. Glorious!
11/14/11 11:36 PM
owlfeeder
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to buy a ps3 just for this game
11/14/11 11:42 PM
CavemanDave
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody else randomly find the pirate ship?  

About to go in....
11/14/11 11:44 PM
jaywill
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CavemanDave - Anybody else randomly find the pirate ship?  

About to go in....

famous last words...
11/14/11 11:47 PM
bewl
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MezcalMan -
bewl -  If i wanted to spend an hour rearranging my house, i would do it IRL.

then stop posting here and go do that faggot... if you dont play the game or enjoy it why are you posting here?

either get what Im saying or shut the fuck up
Who is the faggot kid? Phone Post
11/15/11 12:20 AM
TheSergeK
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my new character goin well.

Wood Elf Archer/Dagger guy. Sneak and so on.

Love it.

Level 8 already and am just now getting to Riverrun.
11/15/11 12:21 AM
TheSergeK
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish we could fucking swap items. I ahve so much high level shit that I cannot use.
11/15/11 12:31 AM
jaywill
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha i was watching a character creation vid and one elf looked like nick Diaz,  thats what my character gonna be.
11/15/11 12:39 AM
Lulz McGee
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaywill -  haha i was watching a character creation vid and one elf looked like nick Diaz,  thats what my character gonna be.

LOL just going around slap-boxing everything to death.

Finaly hit 16 and I realized I haven't even touched the main storyline since Saturday. Fucking Thieves Guild is distracting the shit out of me.
11/15/11 1:11 AM
grady
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dark brotherhood is EPIC.
11/15/11 2:50 AM
ThePoopWizard
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bewl -
MezcalMan -
bewl -  If i wanted to spend an hour rearranging my house, i would do it IRL.

then stop posting here and go do that faggot... if you dont play the game or enjoy it why are you posting here?

either get what Im saying or shut the fuck up
Who is the faggot kid? Phone Post
Lick my nose Phone Post
11/15/11 2:52 AM
ThePoopWizard
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grady - dark brotherhood is EPIC.
I want to check it out but they tried killing me multiple times and I'm not evil so? What do ? Phone Post
11/15/11 2:52 AM
ThePoopWizard

Btw I'm the arch Mage in the college and leader of the companions EPIC Phone Post
11/15/11 2:53 AM
shootfighterbull

Markarth is one disgusting, ugly town. my nord character has a house there.
11/15/11 3:09 AM
JDSFTW

High as fuck right now getting my spulunking on right now in some caves Phone Post
11/15/11 3:13 AM
pigpen
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later

11/15/11 3:21 AM
Ghengiseanie

i WENT BACK AND DIDNT JUMP INTO MAIN STORY LINE as you gusy recommended. I didnt want ot progrwess the main story line, just wandering around I gbo to level 12! before I got to Whiterun. Also picke dup a few hints nad tricks, sneaking in the rear guard room, and IM thinknign of going to rifelt to get my speech up. Also, Im a SICK armour smith. and this time around, made my seslf soem 46 rated Leather Superior armour..

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.