UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

12/8/12 2:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
omgjoshjames
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

They could just remake Morrowind with Skyrims leveling system and graphics and I'd buy it.

Agreed. I put more time into Morrowind than any other game. I had the GOTY edition game and guide and completed every single quest in the game then went through and killed every single npc. I was a levitating God muwhahaha! Phone Post
12/18/12 10:57 PM
splinter
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goddammit. Now whenever I try to play Skyrim on my 360, I get stuck at the loading screen. It won't fucking load!

I've installed the game directly to my system, and have no problems playing other 360 games. The disk isn't scratched either. The fuck!
12/18/12 10:57 PM
splinter
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else having this issue?
12/18/12 11:02 PM
splinter

Okay, so a much earlier saved game of mine loads, perhaps if I try loading my newest one (the one I've been having troubles with...)
12/18/12 11:03 PM
LittleKang
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

splinter - Anyone else having this issue?
I had a long update and the first couple minutes it felt like the game was choppy but its fine now

my question, I yet to do any dlc or the two main quests (dragons and picking a side). How much will picking a side affect the dragon quest line? Phone Post
12/18/12 11:04 PM
splinter

And the newest save isn't loading. What the shit.
12/18/12 11:18 PM
LittleKang
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

splinter - And the newest save isn't loading. What the shit.
files may be corrupted. happen to my first character Phone Post
12/18/12 11:39 PM
Jack Carter
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is the most fun way to play? Thief that relies heavily on alchemy? Mage? Assassin? Vampire? Phone Post
12/18/12 11:41 PM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

isn't it obvious? powerhouse, son!

12/19/12 1:10 AM
Active Measures
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved thief assassin archery with good edged weapons. Phone Post
12/19/12 2:06 AM
Jack Carter
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - I play the role of the Orc Merchant from Roriksstead. Speech and Conjuration maxed out. Best way to make money is to conjure the daemon armor then sell it quickly to the pirate captain outside Dawnstar.
A glitch? Phone Post
12/19/12 11:37 AM
Docholiday32
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting skyrim for Christmas! I played oblivion but I just explored too much and couldn't find the story line! I hope this will be easier to keep track of! Phone Post
12/19/12 10:07 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did my ability to jump suddenly go away? Wtf? Phone Post
12/19/12 10:27 PM
LittleKang

Bull_in_chinashop - Why did my ability to jump suddenly go away? Wtf? Phone Post
climbing a mountain, or over burdened? Phone Post
12/20/12 3:30 AM
mallet
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started playing again......forgot how purely nerdgasmic this game is Phone Post
12/20/12 9:43 AM
Bull_in_chinashop
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - 
Bull_in_chinashop - Why did my ability to jump suddenly go away? Wtf? Phone Post
climbing a mountain, or over burdened? Phone Post

Neither. very strange. It's as if the ability to jump just stopped working.

12/20/12 9:46 AM
disbeliever
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Being over burdened sucks. Move slow and can't jump. To much fun stuff to pick up, not enough space!
12/20/12 10:20 AM
LittleKang

disbeliever - Being over burdened sucks. Move slow and can't jump. To much fun stuff to pick up, not enough space!
with the house dlc I found myself overburdened constantly because i keep forgetting to store my excess building materials in the chest near the workbench Phone Post
12/21/12 3:04 AM
Arodjohns
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've apparently started collecting houses. I've got one in Whiterun, Markarth and Solitude. So far, Proudspire > every where else (although the one in Markarth is bad fucking ass).

12/21/12 3:46 PM
Arodjohns
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, now I've got AIDS errr I mean Vampirism.

12/21/12 4:39 PM
gord96
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arodjohns - 

I've apparently started collecting houses. I've got one in Whiterun, Markarth and Solitude. So far, Proudspire > every where else (although the one in Markarth is bad fucking ass).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22496

If you play the PC version, grab this mod for the the mackdaddy of all houses.

Includes (shortlist):

• A long entranceway
  • Woodmill
  • Goldmine (source of income)
  • Hunter’s shack
  • Servant quarters
  • Hot tub
  • Treasure vault
  • Main residence

- Entry hall
- Living quarters
- Reading / sitting room
- Alchemy and enchanting room
- Dining room
- Bar
- Housecarl / follower room
- Armory
- Master bedroom
- Attic (study)

• 5 servants; a hunter, gardener, lumberjack and 2 miners
  • 3 guards
  • All crafting, alchemy and enchanting necessities
  • Overall high attention to detail
  • Interior optimization
12/21/12 5:21 PM
LittleKang

Arodjohns -

building my own is more fun.

My first house im trying to finish is the south of whiterun where you start the game. Once its finished im transferring all my goods into the house Phone Post
12/24/12 1:02 AM
shootfighterbull

Just saved an Argonian named Dertheekus. Apparently the only Argonian follower in the game. That makes two people my Khajiit is willing to fight with. Kharjo and Derr. Phone Post
12/24/12 1:04 AM
shootfighterbull

LittleKang -
Arodjohns -

building my own is more fun.

My first house im trying to finish is the south of whiterun where you start the game. Once its finished im transferring all my goods into the house Phone Post
Building your own would be getting the Hearthfire DLC. The house is Whiterun is garbage. The only thing it has is an enchanting table. Nothing more. Phone Post
12/24/12 2:13 AM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It still hurts me deeply that there is no Hearthfire DLC for PS3.

DEEPLY

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.