UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

12/31/12 1:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take it Elder Scrolls online is just for PC.....dammit.
12/31/12 2:35 PM
Ruthless Rye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

apollyonoyllopa -  My game freezes every time I hit save. Any ideas on how to fix this? Phone Post

Your file save is corrupt. Start from a previous save.
12/31/12 2:43 PM
Ruthless Rye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And thanks, nate.
12/31/12 2:44 PM
Ruthless Rye

Edited: 12/31/12 2:45 PM
double, god damn forum works like BGS.
12/31/12 3:49 PM
Arodjohns
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have trouble finding ebony ingots? I've not bought a single one yet this play through because literally nobody has them.

12/31/12 4:07 PM
dahosse
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arodjohns -

Anyone have trouble finding ebony ingots? I've not bought a single one yet this play through because literally nobody has them.

What level are you at, and what's your smithing at?

Should be able to buy them quite a few different places. I ended up with 80 million of them because things like ebony ingots that have high value to weight ratio are a great way to store value that doesn't depend on vendors having a bunch of gold.

You should for sure be able to get them from the blacksmith in the thieves' guild and the one in whiterun. Phone Post
12/31/12 4:22 PM
MrBoone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That online game looks f*cking epic
12/31/12 5:03 PM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dahosse -
Arodjohns -

What level are you at, and what's your smithing at?

Should be able to buy them quite a few different places. I ended up with 80 million of them because things like ebony ingots that have high value to weight ratio are a great way to store value that doesn't depend on vendors having a bunch of gold.

You should for sure be able to get them from the blacksmith in the thieves' guild and the one in whiterun. Phone Post
If low level, just search 'ebony mine skyrim' into google for locales. Phone Post
12/31/12 7:50 PM
TSMontana
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - 
TSMontana - Started this game over a year ago, and still haven't finished the main storyline, or even started the Dawnguard or Dragonborn storylines. Did they finally fix that Blood On The Ice glitch for Xbox? The glitches killed any momentum I had playing the game.
What's the glitch? Phone Post

Blood on the Ice starts with discovering a murdered body. However, if you do something before you find the body, the quest won't trigger at all. If you can't get the quest completed, you don't get the home in Windhelm.
1/1/13 11:44 AM
behzad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saiga12 -
behzad -  I bought this game off Steam yesterday for 50% off thinking it was a MMORPG.

It is not...

Still spent most of the day on it though. Im in jail for killing a man and stealing his horse. Phone Post

No worries, there will be a Elder Scrolls online MMO soon enough.
http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/

Very cool Phone Post
1/1/13 5:36 PM
Ruthless Rye

apollyonoyllopa - 
Ruthless Rye -
apollyonoyllopa -  My game freezes every time I hit save. Any ideas on how to fix this? Phone Post

That didn't work. Phone Post

Keep going back on save files.If that doesn't work, return the game. I'm guessing you are on PS3?
1/1/13 11:54 PM
Ruthless Rye

apollyonoyllopa - 
Ruthless Rye -
apollyonoyllopa - 
Ruthless Rye -

That didn't work. Phone Post

Keep going back on save files.If that doesn't work, return the game. I'm guessing you are on PS3?
No, I'm using Xbox 360 Phone Post

Go back to a different save.
1/2/13 12:30 AM
Active Measures
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, downloading Skyrim again, have a fuckin hankerin for it.

1/2/13 12:22 PM
kingjames100
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep I'm just getting back into it. Getting my mods sorted now.
1/2/13 4:56 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I so wish I could play this for the first time again.

*sigh
1/10/13 10:44 AM
TANK BROS
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got this and AC3 for xmas. AC3 is collecting dust until i get tired of skyrim. i've done maybe 1% of the main quest and just walk around following waterways and killing everything to get my Archery/Sneak up. this game is so damn beautiful and such a nice change from the Capitol/Mojave wasteland settings in Fallout. 

any advice for a level 28 Wood Elf with 91 Archery, 63 Sneak and below average almost everything else?  any bows out there better than the Ebony(fine) attainable at my level?   doesn't matter if it's enchanted, i'll be doing a mage character my next play through.

gonna start sifting through this thread now.

1/15/13 10:00 AM
Dbulletproof
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally got round to buying this game.

I'm only a few hours in and I feel like a small potato. I'm a Kajit, dirt poor and just killed my first dragon through pure luck.

Any hints/tips/recommendations you guys can throw my way?

1/15/13 10:11 AM
disbeliever
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I hate MMOs
1/15/13 10:12 AM
Squirrel Guard
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playing through a second time. Feels like the first time!. Had to buy it for xbox cause ps3 still has no dlc. Thanks sony. Phone Post
1/15/13 10:13 AM
Squirrel Guard
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What level did everyone play the expansions? Should I wait till after the main game is over? Does it matter? Phone Post
1/15/13 10:16 AM
LittleKang
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Squirrel Guard - What level did everyone play the expansions? Should I wait till after the main game is over? Does it matter? Phone Post
Im currently at 55lvl and started dawnguard and the house one. Saving the civil war and main quest for last Phone Post
1/15/13 10:36 AM
Dbulletproof
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The brotorious BIG - 
Dbulletproof - Finally got round to buying this game.

I'm only a few hours in and I feel like a small potato. I'm a Kajit, dirt poor and just killed my first dragon through pure luck.

Any hints/tips/recommendations you guys can throw my way?

First tip. Dont be the dirty cat people. Be an orc.

Second tip. Search evry nook and cranny you can and if theres only 2 gold in a pot, take it, itll add up fast. Go mining alot and save all your ores so when you have the skill to make good armour youll have more than enough Phone Post

What's wrong with the cat?

Thanks for the tips man.

Way too much going on for me I don't know where to start!
1/15/13 11:02 AM
redarmy
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best game ever
1/15/13 11:06 AM
Squirrel Guard

LittleKang -
Squirrel Guard - What level did everyone play the expansions? Should I wait till after the main game is over? Does it matter? Phone Post
Im currently at 55lvl and started dawnguard and the house one. Saving the civil war and main quest for last Phone Post
Thanks. I'm only lvl 24 so ill probly wait a bit. Just curious when id get the most out of the dlc. Is it just the one town you can buy property in? Phone Post
1/15/13 11:21 AM
Squirrel Guard

The brotorious BIG -
Squirrel Guard -
LittleKang -
Thanks. I'm only lvl 24 so ill probly wait a bit. Just curious when id get the most out of the dlc. Is it just the one town you can buy property in? Phone Post
Id wait till you are a lvl 40 to start any dlc. And there aee a few other houses but i cant think of where they are Phone Post
Thanks dude. I thought I saw, during a load screen, that there were like 4 towns in which to buy property. Not that excited about the house thing. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.