UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

12/19/12 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LittleKang
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bull_in_chinashop - Why did my ability to jump suddenly go away? Wtf? Phone Post
climbing a mountain, or over burdened? Phone Post
12/20/12 3:30 AM
mallet
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started playing again......forgot how purely nerdgasmic this game is Phone Post
12/20/12 9:43 AM
Bull_in_chinashop
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - 
Bull_in_chinashop - Why did my ability to jump suddenly go away? Wtf? Phone Post
climbing a mountain, or over burdened? Phone Post

Neither. very strange. It's as if the ability to jump just stopped working.

12/20/12 9:46 AM
disbeliever
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Being over burdened sucks. Move slow and can't jump. To much fun stuff to pick up, not enough space!
12/20/12 10:20 AM
LittleKang

disbeliever - Being over burdened sucks. Move slow and can't jump. To much fun stuff to pick up, not enough space!
with the house dlc I found myself overburdened constantly because i keep forgetting to store my excess building materials in the chest near the workbench Phone Post
12/21/12 3:04 AM
Arodjohns
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've apparently started collecting houses. I've got one in Whiterun, Markarth and Solitude. So far, Proudspire > every where else (although the one in Markarth is bad fucking ass).

12/21/12 3:46 PM
Arodjohns
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, now I've got AIDS errr I mean Vampirism.

12/21/12 4:39 PM
gord96
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arodjohns - 

I've apparently started collecting houses. I've got one in Whiterun, Markarth and Solitude. So far, Proudspire > every where else (although the one in Markarth is bad fucking ass).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22496

If you play the PC version, grab this mod for the the mackdaddy of all houses.

Includes (shortlist):

• A long entranceway
  • Woodmill
  • Goldmine (source of income)
  • Hunter’s shack
  • Servant quarters
  • Hot tub
  • Treasure vault
  • Main residence

- Entry hall
- Living quarters
- Reading / sitting room
- Alchemy and enchanting room
- Dining room
- Bar
- Housecarl / follower room
- Armory
- Master bedroom
- Attic (study)

• 5 servants; a hunter, gardener, lumberjack and 2 miners
  • 3 guards
  • All crafting, alchemy and enchanting necessities
  • Overall high attention to detail
  • Interior optimization
12/21/12 5:21 PM
LittleKang

Arodjohns -

building my own is more fun.

My first house im trying to finish is the south of whiterun where you start the game. Once its finished im transferring all my goods into the house Phone Post
12/24/12 1:02 AM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saved an Argonian named Dertheekus. Apparently the only Argonian follower in the game. That makes two people my Khajiit is willing to fight with. Kharjo and Derr. Phone Post
12/24/12 1:04 AM
shootfighterbull

LittleKang -
Arodjohns -

My first house im trying to finish is the south of whiterun where you start the game. Once its finished im transferring all my goods into the house Phone Post
Building your own would be getting the Hearthfire DLC. The house is Whiterun is garbage. The only thing it has is an enchanting table. Nothing more. Phone Post
12/24/12 2:13 AM
Stache
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It still hurts me deeply that there is no Hearthfire DLC for PS3.

DEEPLY

12/24/12 10:41 AM
LittleKang

shootfighterbull - Just saved an Argonian named Dertheekus. Apparently the only Argonian follower in the game. That makes two people my Khajiit is willing to fight with. Kharjo and Derr. Phone Post
? Have not found him yet.

Whats pissing me off is finishing that GOD DAM thieves guild acheivement to get the special side quest of theirs. I am only missing out on one of them but for the life of me i cant get it Phone Post
12/24/12 10:55 AM
Stache
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ If you keep getting quests for cities you don't need, just turn them down and ask for another.
12/24/12 11:05 AM
LittleKang

Stache - ^ If you keep getting quests for cities you don't need, just turn them down and ask for another.
will do Phone Post
12/24/12 12:09 PM
shootfighterbull

LittleKang -
shootfighterbull - Just saved an Argonian named Dertheekus. Apparently the only Argonian follower in the game. That makes two people my Khajiit is willing to fight with. Kharjo and Derr. Phone Post

Whats pissing me off is finishing that GOD DAM thieves guild acheivement to get the special side quest of theirs. I am only missing out on one of them but for the life of me i cant get it Phone Post
He's actually in the Rift. In some Falmer cave trapped. It's a cave near a mine filled with friendly NPC's. Phone Post
12/24/12 2:25 PM
LittleKang

shootfighterbull -
LittleKang -

He's actually in the Rift. In some Falmer cave trapped. It's a cave near a mine filled with friendly NPC's. Phone Post
hhhmm i will look out for him soon Phone Post
12/30/12 5:58 PM
DamirioN
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally got this game after way too much deliberation. Any tips for maximizing fun for a new player? Phone Post
12/30/12 6:59 PM
shootfighterbull

DamirioN - Finally got this game after way too much deliberation. Any tips for maximizing fun for a new player? Phone Post
No tips, really. Use what is most fun to you(2 handed weapons, destruction magic, ect) and have a blast.

I would, however, recommend on postponing the dragon quest. As soon as you fight your first dragon, they are forever in the world. Enjoy the world without dragons for a while. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:34 PM
LittleKang

shootfighterbull -
DamirioN - Finally got this game after way too much deliberation. Any tips for maximizing fun for a new player? Phone Post
No tips, really. Use what is most fun to you(2 handed weapons, destruction magic, ect) and have a blast.

I would, however, recommend on postponing the dragon quest. As soon as you fight your first dragon, they are forever in the world. Enjoy the world without dragons for a while. Phone Post
Concur

Im actually gonna handle the two dlc's before doing the main quest Phone Post
12/30/12 7:41 PM
Stache

shootfighterbull - 

I agree. I waited until it almost got boring wandering around, then started the main questline.

The only problem is you have to listen to that annoying wizard Farengar hound you about Bleak Falls Barrow every time you want to use his arcane enchanter.
12/31/12 3:59 AM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/31/12 3:59 AM
Started this game over a year ago, and still haven't finished the main storyline, or even started the Dawnguard or Dragonborn storylines. Did they finally fix that Blood On The Ice glitch for Xbox? The glitches killed any momentum I had playing the game.
12/31/12 10:13 AM
Mit

LittleKang -
Arodjohns -

I built my first house now I have houses all over. I'm waiting on the one in wind helm as it won't be fixed up until after the blood on the ice quest.....I think that's the only place I don't have a house.... Phone Post
12/31/12 10:13 AM
Mit

TSMontana - Started this game over a year ago, and still haven't finished the main storyline, or even started the Dawnguard or Dragonborn storylines. Did they finally fix that Blood On The Ice glitch for Xbox? The glitches killed any momentum I had playing the game.
What's the glitch? Phone Post
12/31/12 10:29 AM
behzad

I bought this game off Steam yesterday for 50% off thinking it was a MMORPG.

It is not...

Still spent most of the day on it though. Im in jail for killing a man and stealing his horse. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.