UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

1/28/13 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_Pundits_Fluffer_III -
shootfighterbull - 
shootfighterbull - 

that axe is wicked lame.

best daedric weapon? the orc god warhammer.

also, has anyone else made weapons and renamed them things such as Robert's Warhammer, Ice, Glamdring(gandalf's sword mispelled), Oathkeeper?

LotR sucks dick so no.

3 out of 4 of what I listed doesn't come from LoTR, you moron. Phone Post

cry me a river

Stop being a fag. Phone Post
1/28/13 9:25 AM
darkness66
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang -
darkness66 - I just fucked up. I'm conquering shit for the storm cloaks and I decide to steal a horse on my way out of camp. Well the dude with the bear skin on his head goes ape shit on me and tries to come at me with his war hammer. I put his ass down right quick before getting the hell out of there. I go take the fort and when I come back to get my orders he still mad and comes at me again. But it still gives me a mission to meet Ulfric at solitude. I go but ulfric isn't there and I need a key to get in. WTF?
All of my auto saves are after the bear guy attacked me and the manual save before that is from like 5 days ago. I've already quit once because it just got too boring.
I think this might be what gets me to quit again. Phone Post
Thatll teach you from stealing Phone Post
I'm the fucking man as far as Ulfric is concerned, and these fags can't even kick down a horse? Stupid fucking game Phone Post
1/28/13 9:31 AM
9ersKAEPedmyfudgehole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_Pundits_Fluffer_III - 
xNate -  J'zargo is a top 3 follower.
Heavy armor 100 skill possible
Aggressive caster

Or that armorer in riften for 10 fire salts Phone Post

Where do you get him?

I accidentally killed Lydia when she snuck up on me in a cave and then saved it not knowing.

I'm using the Companions now cause that Huntress chick is cool and I want her to turn into a werewolf with me.

Maurico in Riften(The Bee and Barb) is about as good as it gets for followers, the magic he has is unreal, kills anything with his lighting real quick
1/28/13 9:33 AM
disbeliever
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Ruthless Rye - 
sewich - 
Ruthless Rye - I am sorry that I got upset.

It is just that Bethesda, and Bethesda Game Studios will not change their ways until people speak up and expose them.
Expose them fpr making great games? My Xbox dlc runs perfectly so if there is something up with the programming for the ps3 perhaps that's sonys fault. So calm the fuck down and stop bad mouthing one of the only developers making RPGs worth a damn. Phone Post

You are lost in this discussion.

Go back to your Mamma's tit.

Xbox runs DLC because it was MADE for Xbox, dipshit.

BTW, Skyrim is my favorite game of all time, and I've been playing since the 2600 and Commodore 64. So fuck right off.

Settle down and stop ruining this epic thread.
1/28/13 9:45 AM
GapingAxeWound
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull -

that axe is wicked lame.

also, has anyone else made weapons and renamed them things such as Robert's Warhammer, Ice, Glamdring(gandalf's sword mispelled), Oathkeeper?

I can't get that quest to start, the door is shut at the orc stronghold Phone Post
1/28/13 10:01 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xNate - 
shootfighterbull - 
shootfighterbull - 

that axe is wicked lame.

LotR sucks dick so no.

cry me a river

Oh, my bad for not giving pet names to the swords in a video game.

1/28/13 10:03 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9ersKAEPedmyfudgehole - 
xNate -  J'zargo is a top 3 follower.
Heavy armor 100 skill possible
Aggressive caster

Or that armorer in riften for 10 fire salts Phone Post

Where do you get him?

I accidentally killed Lydia when she snuck up on me in a cave and then saved it not knowing.

I'm using the Companions now cause that Huntress chick is cool and I want her to turn into a werewolf with me.

Maurico in Riften(The Bee and Barb) is about as good as it gets for followers, the magic he has is unreal, kills anything with his lighting real quick

I was using him for a little bit, he's not bad.

Do you know if anyone besides Sinding or Farkas in their quests will actually transform? I find it odd the Huntress won't shift with me.

1/28/13 10:07 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

darkness66 - 
LittleKang -
darkness66 - I just fucked up. I'm conquering shit for the storm cloaks and I decide to steal a horse on my way out of camp. Well the dude with the bear skin on his head goes ape shit on me and tries to come at me with his war hammer. I put his ass down right quick before getting the hell out of there. I go take the fort and when I come back to get my orders he still mad and comes at me again. But it still gives me a mission to meet Ulfric at solitude. I go but ulfric isn't there and I need a key to get in. WTF?
All of my auto saves are after the bear guy attacked me and the manual save before that is from like 5 days ago. I've already quit once because it just got too boring.
I think this might be what gets me to quit again. Phone Post
Thatll teach you from stealing Phone Post
I'm the fucking man as far as Ulfric is concerned, and these fags can't even kick down a horse? Stupid fucking game Phone Post

Lol, yeah it's funny sometimes when you're pretty much the most important dude to help someone. Do all of their missions for you, save their lives multiple times, kill all of their enemies and then when you pickpocket someone they suddenly try to kill you.

1/28/13 2:53 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GapingAxeWound - 
shootfighterbull -

that axe is wicked lame.

I can't get that quest to start, the door is shut at the orc stronghold Phone Post

Are you level 10? You have to be to start this quest.

Also, a lot depends on what patch you are running in the game.

Here is a link that should help you.

**** Spoilers ****

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Cursed_Tribe

Focus on the "Bugs" and "Notes" section at the bottom if you want to avoid spoilers.
1/28/13 3:09 PM
xNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xNate - 
shootfighterbull - 
shootfighterbull - 

that axe is wicked lame.

LotR sucks dick so no.

cry me a river

Who cares what you call them. Im talking about your shit attitude. Drop the aggro or fuck off. Your replies are so off the mark its embarrassing. Its not even trolling, you're just a fucking prick for no reason. Take your shit out somewhere else. Phone Post
1/28/13 3:29 PM
shootfighterbull

Mayhap I am 'gay' for roleplaying in an rpg.

Anyways, I've naught left to do in the game, so I really hope for another dlc. The last one was amazing. Phone Post
1/28/13 5:18 PM
GapingAxeWound
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye -
GapingAxeWound - 
shootfighterbull -

that axe is wicked lame.

**** Spoilers ****

Focus on the "Bugs" and "Notes" section at the bottom if you want to avoid spoilers.
I think I'm level 27 Phone Post
1/28/13 6:06 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

xNate - 
xNate - 
shootfighterbull - 
shootfighterbull - 

that axe is wicked lame.

LotR sucks dick so no.

cry me a river

Who cares what you call them. Im talking about your shit attitude. Drop the aggro or fuck off. Your replies are so off the mark its embarrassing. Its not even trolling, you're just a fucking prick for no reason. Take your shit out somewhere else. Phone Post

Holy fuck are you sensitive. Quit your bitching and get back to talking about the video game Sally.

1/28/13 6:07 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

shootfighterbull -  Mayhap I am 'gay' for roleplaying in an rpg.

Anyways, I've naught left to do in the game, so I really hope for another dlc. The last one was amazing. Phone Post

He was the one who said fag, I just think it's pointless and don't like LotR. It'd be sweet if they had something in there as a nod to ASOIAF, I know they have a ton of Easter eggs.

1/28/13 6:08 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

GapingAxeWound - 
Ruthless Rye -
GapingAxeWound - 
shootfighterbull -

that axe is wicked lame.

**** Spoilers ****

I'm like level 41 and can't find that asshole that challenges you to a drinking game anywhere. Sometimes I feel like people just don't show up or do what they're suppose to.

1/28/13 8:53 PM
shootfighterbull

shootfighterbull -  Mayhap I am 'gay' for roleplaying in an rpg.

He was the one who said fag, I just think it's pointless and don't like LotR. It'd be sweet if they had something in there as a nod to ASOIAF, I know they have a ton of Easter eggs.

That I agree with. There didn't seem to be too many cool easter eggs this time.
The best one in Oblivion was the poor troll under the bridge with the note. Phone Post
1/28/13 10:17 PM
Ruthless Rye
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GapingAxeWound - 
Ruthless Rye -
GapingAxeWound - 
shootfighterbull -

that axe is wicked lame.

**** Spoilers ****

I'm like level 41 and can't find that asshole that challenges you to a drinking game anywhere. Sometimes I feel like people just don't show up or do what they're suppose to.

Check all the Inns. Usually Sam is going to remain at the Inn you entered upon reaching level 14.

Check all the major holds. Windhelm, Whiterun, Riften, Solitude and Markarth. Then the smaller ones. Winterhold, Dawnstar, Morthal, Falkreath. Then the small townships, Ivarstead, etc.

It might sound like a lot of leg work, but just fast travel. Mark off the Inns and Taverns you have checked. Sam will not move around. He will be at the one Inn you entered at level 14.
1/29/13 12:39 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

I'm worried Sam may have come outside during a dragon attack or something. Hope not though.

1/29/13 12:41 AM
shootfighterbull

He can't die, though. Wouldn't he just eventually go back inside the tavern/inn? Phone Post
1/29/13 1:07 AM
Ruthless Rye

shootfighterbull -  He can't die, though. Wouldn't he just eventually go back inside the tavern/inn? Phone Post

I have never seen anyone come from the inside of an establishment to fight a Dragon.

Sam is in one of the Inns and or Taverns.
1/29/13 1:11 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

I don't know, I just assumed they did.

When I was getting Enchanting to 100 and fast traveling between Whiterun and the college a lot, I kept getting attacked by Elder Dragons in the courtyard of the school. Sometimes people would come outside and blast the dragon. I didn't have my boss armor and weapons so I had to rely on them helping me.

At one point there were 4 different dragon skeletons in the court yard and people STILL kept saying things like, "Wow, never seen anything like that before!"

1/29/13 1:19 AM
Ruthless Rye

I don't know, I just assumed they did.

When I was getting Enchanting to 100 and fast traveling between Whiterun and the college a lot, I kept getting attacked by Elder Dragons in the courtyard of the school. Sometimes people would come outside and blast the dragon. I didn't have my boss armor and weapons so I had to rely on them helping me.

At one point there were 4 different dragon skeletons in the court yard and people STILL kept saying things like, "Wow, never seen anything like that before!"

Depending on the time of day, people come and go from their homes, dorms, schools, etc.

Sam is sitting at the bar drinking. ;)
2/1/13 9:44 PM
Strandman
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone buy this then cant play it because it gives them motion sickness? I finally got it yesterday and no effin way. First person got me sick, but 3rd person...I cant figure how to lock the camera if it's even possible. I am doing PC...anyone want a free game?
2/4/13 10:11 AM
disbeliever
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Strandman - Anyone buy this then cant play it because it gives them motion sickness? I finally got it yesterday and no effin way. First person got me sick, but 3rd person...I cant figure how to lock the camera if it's even possible. I am doing PC...anyone want a free game?

You sound like me. I had to play in 3rd person too. I prefer it that way anyway.

The only FPS I can play for any length of time was unreal tournament back in the day. All others make me feel so queezy for hours
2/4/13 12:44 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Did you guys try reducing the controller sensitivity?

I also found the motion was too much for my big screen TV when I first started playing, but then I discovered I could adjust it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.