UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

1/29/13 12:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can't die, though. Wouldn't he just eventually go back inside the tavern/inn? Phone Post
1/29/13 1:07 AM
Ruthless Rye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull -  He can't die, though. Wouldn't he just eventually go back inside the tavern/inn? Phone Post

I have never seen anyone come from the inside of an establishment to fight a Dragon.

Sam is in one of the Inns and or Taverns.
1/29/13 1:11 AM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know, I just assumed they did.

When I was getting Enchanting to 100 and fast traveling between Whiterun and the college a lot, I kept getting attacked by Elder Dragons in the courtyard of the school. Sometimes people would come outside and blast the dragon. I didn't have my boss armor and weapons so I had to rely on them helping me.

At one point there were 4 different dragon skeletons in the court yard and people STILL kept saying things like, "Wow, never seen anything like that before!"

1/29/13 1:19 AM
Ruthless Rye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_Pundits_Fluffer_III - 

I don't know, I just assumed they did.

When I was getting Enchanting to 100 and fast traveling between Whiterun and the college a lot, I kept getting attacked by Elder Dragons in the courtyard of the school. Sometimes people would come outside and blast the dragon. I didn't have my boss armor and weapons so I had to rely on them helping me.

At one point there were 4 different dragon skeletons in the court yard and people STILL kept saying things like, "Wow, never seen anything like that before!"

Depending on the time of day, people come and go from their homes, dorms, schools, etc.

Sam is sitting at the bar drinking. ;)
2/1/13 9:44 PM
Strandman
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone buy this then cant play it because it gives them motion sickness? I finally got it yesterday and no effin way. First person got me sick, but 3rd person...I cant figure how to lock the camera if it's even possible. I am doing PC...anyone want a free game?
2/4/13 10:11 AM
disbeliever
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Strandman - Anyone buy this then cant play it because it gives them motion sickness? I finally got it yesterday and no effin way. First person got me sick, but 3rd person...I cant figure how to lock the camera if it's even possible. I am doing PC...anyone want a free game?

You sound like me. I had to play in 3rd person too. I prefer it that way anyway.

The only FPS I can play for any length of time was unreal tournament back in the day. All others make me feel so queezy for hours
2/4/13 12:44 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Did you guys try reducing the controller sensitivity?

I also found the motion was too much for my big screen TV when I first started playing, but then I discovered I could adjust it.
2/4/13 1:32 PM
Strandman
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stache - ^^ Did you guys try reducing the controller sensitivity?

I also found the motion was too much for my big screen TV when I first started playing, but then I discovered I could adjust it.

I thought about it but turned the game off not long after I hit 3rd. I was like eff it.
2/4/13 1:41 PM
awilson82
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so I'm finally giving Skyrim a real shot and starting to like it.

I do have one question how the fuck do u take out the sorcerers/magic folk/dudes in robes? They stomp my ass everytime it seems like. I made it through the mine with all of them and killed the chick and found the sword but seriously it was a fucking nightmare. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:03 PM
slam1523

use bash to keep the magic guys from running away too fast.

use a vegetable soup
run at magic guy
bash with shield
use weapon
bash with shield
use weapon
repeat until dead
2/4/13 3:55 PM
JonnyW
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New DLC for PC on Steam tomorrow. Can't wait.
2/4/13 6:28 PM
dogfb
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JonnyW - New DLC for PC on Steam tomorrow. Can't wait.
I've got it preordered. Can't wait. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:55 AM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strandman - 
Stache - ^^ Did you guys try reducing the controller sensitivity?

I thought about it but turned the game off not long after I hit 3rd. I was like eff it.

It works. Made all the difference to me.

There were a few people in this thread who started getting headaches because of the motion. It's a shame they didn't mess around with the controls a little more before giving up.
2/5/13 11:03 AM
Zenoplata
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awilson82 -  Ok so I'm finally giving Skyrim a real shot and starting to like it.

I do have one question how the fuck do u take out the sorcerers/magic folk/dudes in robes? They stomp my ass everytime it seems like. I made it through the mine with all of them and killed the chick and found the sword but seriously it was a fucking nightmare. Phone Post

When I was still early on and found a part that was tough to get past I would summon a creature near where I knew they would go and while they were busy with it I'd run up behind them and beat them to death.

2/5/13 4:11 PM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awilson82 - Ok so I'm finally giving Skyrim a real shot and starting to like it.

There's a standing stone (lord stone i thonk)located near mehrunes dagon's shrine that will give you 50 pts of armor plus 25 % magic resistance. Them you can do the quests in the temple of Mara in Riften that will give you 10% resistance (dark elf female in monk robes will activate the quest. It's a three part quest where you play match maker, more or less). Alternatively you can do the werewolf/vamp lord plus follower glitch and wear any number of magic resistance rings, then straight curb stomp the squishy mages. Fun times. Phone Post
2/5/13 4:12 PM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ thonk = think. Stupid thumbs. Phone Post
2/9/13 5:16 PM
Squirrel Guard
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is Dragonborn DLC really coming to ps3 on Tues?
I just heard it today. Also heard it will be half price the first week.
Anyone else got confirmation? I'm too lazy to research it so figured id ask here first. Phone Post
2/9/13 8:21 PM
Ruthless Rye

Squirrel Guard -  So is Dragonborn DLC really coming to ps3 on Tues?
Anyone else got confirmation? I'm too lazy to research it so figured id ask here first. Phone Post

Sony has been working with BGS in order to bring out the DLC. I hope like hell it works, and Sony has officially cleared and certified patch 1.8 (you need it to run the DLC's).

----------------------------

* Dragonborn releases Tuesday, February, 12
* Hearthfire releases Tuesday, February, 19
* Dawnguard releases Tuesday, February, 26

Don’t forget: all three add-ons will be marked down to 50% during their first week of release. As soon as we have final dates for Europe, we will post an update here. Stay tuned.

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/02/01/psn-release-dates-for-dragoborndawnguardhearthfire/

--------------------------------

So, we shall see...
2/9/13 8:41 PM
Squirrel Guard
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruthless Rye -

Sony has been working with BGS in order to bring out the DLC. I hope like hell it works, and Sony has officially cleared and certified patch 1.8 (you need it to run the DLC's).

Don’t forget: all three add-ons will be marked down to 50% during their first week of release. As soon as we have final dates for Europe, we will post an update here. Stay tuned.

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/02/01/psn-release-dates-for-dragoborndawnguardhearthfire/

So, we shall see...
Thanks man. That's great news, I hope... Phone Post
2/10/13 1:18 PM
Stache

Ruthless Rye - 

So, we shall see...

Holy shit!!! YES
2/10/13 1:21 PM
Stache

What does this mean? It means we now have the official release dates for Skyrim add on content in North America. They are:

Dragonborn releases Tuesday, February, 12
Hearthfire releases Tuesday, February, 19
Dawnguard releases Tuesday, February, 26

Don’t forget: all three add-ons will be marked down to 50% during their first week of release.

2/10/13 2:42 PM
Mihow
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got l the graphics mods

Holy shit it's like a new game

Love the pc

60 hours in now and doing the storm cloak quests Phone Post
2/10/13 3:03 PM
Ruthless Rye

You are welcome, Squirrel.

Mihow, it is an awesome game. I have about 400 hours in.

Currently, I am playing Oblivion...and I love it, but it is HARD!
2/10/13 3:06 PM
xNate
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItwasAlwaysFumbles -
awilson82 - Ok so I'm finally giving Skyrim a real shot and starting to like it.

There's a standing stone (lord stone i thonk)located near mehrunes dagon's shrine that will give you 50 pts of armor plus 25 % magic resistance. Them you can do the quests in the temple of Mara in Riften that will give you 10% resistance (dark elf female in monk robes will activate the quest. It's a three part quest where you play match maker, more or less). Alternatively you can do the werewolf/vamp lord plus follower glitch and wear any number of magic resistance rings, then straight curb stomp the squishy mages. Fun times. Phone Post
Or you could just go Brenton and drop a few points in alteration. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:33 PM
slam1523

xNate - 
ItwasAlwaysFumbles -

Or you could just go Brenton and drop a few points in alteration. Phone Post

you can also finish the Solitude quest which rewards you with a shield with a magic resist spell different than the magic resist spell on normal items. disenchant the shield, giving you two magic resist spells.

double enchant a shield with both magic resist spells, to give you around 50% magic resist. with a breton (25%) and the lover quest from Riften (10%), you can hit the magic resist cap (85%), without wasting a perk point.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.