UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

3/20/13 2:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - 
Hemlock - I just bought this game for PS3.

Can anyone please give me an abbreviated version of what I should be working on?

I am only Lvl 8 and thus far basically only skill developed 2 Handed and Sneak.

You should be working on a gaming PC son

I burned out on SC2 - I do not even want to be near my cpu at home any more.

:(

3/20/13 2:36 PM
disbeliever
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Hemlock - 
disbeliever - 

Can anyone please give me an abbreviated version of what I should be working on?

Load up Heroes of Newerth and we can play
3/20/13 2:41 PM
Nexuscrawlers
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

basically just do whatever you want. thats why i love this game. Smithing, enchanting and alchemy can make you jsut about anything you need in the game. Any skills you like just use them more and they get higher level.

i dont think there is really a "wrong" way to do it, unless you arent having fun.

3/20/13 5:07 PM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some kind of glitch where bouty is added for no reason.

The imperial guards started attacking me outside of Whiterun. I then got on my horse, ran to the nearest Giant Camp and led two giants right into Whiterun where they slaughtered all the guards.

Nobody fucks with The Dragonborn

3/20/13 5:19 PM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FingerorMoon - 
Stache - That armored troll was the most useless thing I've ever seen. It didn't even survive 5 minutes. lol

We walked out of Dawnguard and got ambushed by 3 vampires, 2 bears and a dragon. Useless troll took 2 minutes just to join the fight and then suddenly started attacking me! Must have got caught in the crossfire or something. What a waste of 500 bucks.

NO ONE TELLS ARMORED TROLL WHAT TO DO !

THATS WHY ARMORED TROLL IS SO AWESOME !

That's also why armored troll is so dead.
3/21/13 10:18 AM
nubs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever -
Hemlock - 
disbeliever - 

Hon is pretty cool. Did you buy it before it went free to play? Phone Post
3/21/13 10:29 AM
disbeliever
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nubs - 
disbeliever -
Hemlock - 
disbeliever - 

Hon is pretty cool. Did you buy it before it went free to play? Phone Post

I got in way back in beta
3/21/13 10:33 AM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - 
Hemlock - 
disbeliever - 

I'm down!

What is that?
3/21/13 2:01 PM
Blackguilt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hon is gay, i have 8 beta keys to dota 2 Phone Post
3/21/13 2:04 PM
disbeliever

Blackguilt -  Hon is gay, i have 8 beta keys to dota 2 Phone Post

I personally think DOTA 2 isn't as good as HON, to each his own.
3/21/13 6:51 PM
Meohfumado
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 6:51 PM
Watch out if you using the Nexus to download Mods today. Apparently they got hacked and some people have got nailed downloading viruses instead of the mod they were trying to get.
3/21/13 7:15 PM
Freeman
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slam1523 -  Couple of NPCs will follow you due to starting a quest and not finishing it. And since they are NPCs related to a quest, they cannot die. Mercer Frey is a good one. He will destroy everything, fast too. He's a good extra follower to get early in the game if you are leveling your smithing/enchanting/alchemy, and not your combat skills. If you want to level up combat skills, get rid of Mercer. He kills everything before you even get a chance.

Death thrall is pretty good too. Phone Post

Pretty cool.

3/23/13 12:02 AM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I decided to Fus Roh Dah Tolfdir ta Winter College then fire bomb his ass into oblivion. To my surprise, the three magic students next to me started attacking Tolfdir as well.

We forced him to his knees, but we could not put him down! The fucker recovered, restored his health to full, summoned a big ass Daedra and severely kicked our asses.

Tolfdir don't play araound!

3/23/13 12:16 AM
Meohfumado
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a major quest NPC, he's essential isn't he?
3/23/13 12:28 AM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used the chick student from the college as a follower for a long time......I forget her name but the one whose experiments go all haywire on you. She was pretty good. I like the mage followers best because they tend to stay out my way the most.
3/26/13 11:32 PM
bradu
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 

Damn, I decided to Fus Roh Dah Tolfdir ta Winter College then fire bomb his ass into oblivion. To my surprise, the three magic students next to me started attacking Tolfdir as well.

We forced him to his knees, but we could not put him down! The fucker recovered, restored his health to full, summoned a big ass Daedra and severely kicked our asses.

Tolfdir don't play araound!

that's pretty funny...I should do more stuff like this. Some of the most fun I've had playing TES games is when the guards came after me and I fought or ran instead of just restarting.

3/26/13 11:54 PM
Keep if professional

I'm getting really tired of the NPCs you can't kill. After winning the civil war for the stormcloaks I found a basement room with all of the empire loyalist Jarls I had just dispossessed of their lands hanging out and bitching about me. I of course Fus Ro Dah'd them and started pounding them, only to have them drop to their knees and refuse to die. Gay.
3/27/13 12:31 AM
Stache

I think when I finally finish all the dlc's I'm going to bezerker every town and see how many bounties I can rack up.
3/27/13 12:43 AM
Zenoplata
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started a new character. First thing I did was get Barbas and sic him on the Draugr Deathlords in the Lost Valkygg.

Now I'm like level 10 with an Ebony Bow and Ebony Greatsword.

3/27/13 12:46 AM
Eggbert
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stache - I think when I finally finish all the dlc's I'm going to bezerker every town and see how many bounties I can rack up.
Think I got up to about 80 000 in markath at one point. Ill have to check next time I play Phone Post
3/27/13 2:31 AM
Jack Carter

Keep if professional - I'm getting really tired of the NPCs you can't kill. After winning the civil war for the stormcloaks I found a basement room with all of the empire loyalist Jarls I had just dispossessed of their lands hanging out and bitching about me. I of course Fus Ro Dah'd them and started pounding them, only to have them drop to their knees and refuse to die. Gay.

In Morrowind, you could kill everyone. But if you kill an NPC that is vital, it would tell you that you killed a person needed to complete the game.

They should have kept that formula.

Morrowind rules!

3/27/13 3:34 AM
Aussie Gumby

Keep if professional - I'm getting really tired of the NPCs you can't kill. After winning the civil war for the stormcloaks I found a basement room with all of the empire loyalist Jarls I had just dispossessed of their lands hanging out and bitching about me. I of course Fus Ro Dah'd them and started pounding them, only to have them drop to their knees and refuse to die. Gay.
Where was this basement?? I also wish you could kill kids... some of the kids are shitty little brats. Phone Post
3/27/13 8:08 AM
crescentwrench
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think they're all in the basement in the palace in Solitude and they whine at you like little bitches. Phone Post
3/27/13 8:52 AM
Stache

Eggbert - 
Stache - I think when I finally finish all the dlc's I'm going to bezerker every town and see how many bounties I can rack up.
Think I got up to about 80 000 in markath at one point. Ill have to check next time I play Phone Post

Did someone steal your sweetroll?
3/27/13 11:07 AM
Trichoke7
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've gotten a couple of glitched quests lately where I'm to kill and avampire and a gang leader but the arrow just points at the floor or wall. There's no one to kill. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.