UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

3/27/13 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh you poor console players

3/27/13 2:57 PM
Hemlock
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quit this game already.

3/27/13 5:21 PM
Jack Carter
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hemlock - I quit this game already.

You'll be back Phone Post
3/27/13 5:44 PM
Stache
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One does not simply quit Skyrim.
3/28/13 9:31 AM
disbeliever
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I don't keep playing it for any reason other than the environment and atmosphere.
3/28/13 9:33 AM
Zenoplata
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's good to pick up while you're leveling up smithing and enchanting and don't wanna get fucked up?

I already finished Barbas' quest because he kept fucking up my stealth attacks but now I don't have a good companion.

3/28/13 9:35 AM
Jack Carter

I go companion free.

Dovahkiin doesn't need help! Phone Post
3/28/13 9:38 AM
leifdawg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotherhood Initiates are unkillable and don't have a level cap, so I like using them, they fuck shit up though, so if want to be challenged don't use them.
3/28/13 9:49 AM
Nexuscrawlers
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - I go companion free.

Dovahkiin doesn't need help! Phone Post
I'm the same way, they just get in the way and steal my XP. I do miss the extra carry space though. Phone Post
3/28/13 9:51 AM
Trichoke7
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also go campanion free. 

3/28/13 10:24 AM
ClevelandCursed
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are dawnguard and Dragonborn worth it? XBL has them both on sale for 800 points this week.
3/28/13 10:32 AM
slam1523
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 

Who's good to pick up while you're leveling up smithing and enchanting and don't wanna get fucked up?

I already finished Barbas' quest because he kept fucking up my stealth attacks but now I don't have a good companion.

Mercer Frey, have to go through the thieves guild quests.

get sanguine's rose and give it to a follower, preferably a warrior or spellsword follower. they will consistently use it before a fight.
3/28/13 1:19 PM
Stache
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClevelandCursed - Are dawnguard and Dragonborn worth it? XBL has them both on sale for 800 points this week.

Dragonborn definitely is....new island is like a new mini game.

I'm not finished Dawnguard yet so not sure. It takes place in Skyrim and they've created a bunch of new locations. It's basically like a new Skyrim questline.

Both are supposed to add about 20 hours of gameplay but I had a lot more than that with Dragonborn.
3/28/13 1:44 PM
Zenoplata
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leifdawg - The Brotherhood Initiates are unkillable and don't have a level cap, so I like using them, they fuck shit up though, so if want to be challenged don't use them.

I just want someone to help me not get murdered by random dragons when I'm fast traveling between Whiterun and Winterhold working on my crafting skills.

3/28/13 2:00 PM
Meohfumado
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Companion free is the way to go. I just leave my companions watching my many player homes where I have food/ammo stored.

Instead of using them as packmules, I just use the many bandoleer, backpack mods which can add carry weight.

Then again, I'm also using a custom race I made who can carry twice as much to begin with (among other buffs). But don't consider it cheating considering I'm playing with Deadlier Dragons and Monster mods, etc....and already finished the game multiple times as it is.
3/28/13 2:35 PM
Shogun of Harlem
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Mods are gay.
3/28/13 2:50 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 03/28/13 2:49 PM

I hvae Lydia waiting for me, NAKED (thanks ot a mod that SoH just called "gay") at home every time I walk into the door. That's her place - not out fighting with me..

3/28/13 2:52 PM
crescentwrench
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dragonborn is very worth it.  The quest lets you redistribute your perk points afterward so you can try different stuff without having to go back and start all over.  I have always just piddlefarted around with sneaking around and archery but I pulled a few wasted or unnecessary skills from other places and am now going around dropping fools with my 3x and critical hit.  

Just bought Dawnguard yesterday because it was on sale so don't know.  Surely it's worth 10 bucks though.  

3/28/13 4:42 PM
Freeman
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun of Harlem - ^Mods are gay.

Why? They add so much to the game, especially after you already beat it!

3/30/13 12:49 AM
Zenoplata

Mercer Frey has definitely helped a ton while I've been leveling up, thanks for the advice.

It's taking forever to level up Alchemy though, anyplace I can get more Giants Toes than clearing out all their homes? I think Giants are not extinct in Skyrim thanks to me.

3/30/13 1:04 AM
Stache

Alchemy is easy to level. Just go to any alchemist shop, buy all of their ingredients and mix them at their alchemy lab. Then sell the potions back to the alchemist. Wait 48 hours and repeat. Grind that process up to 100 if you want to.
3/30/13 1:05 AM
Stache

You'll get rich doing it too.
3/30/13 1:05 AM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had the mod for huge armies. I saw a couple of videos, and the fights between the Stormcloaks and the Imperial Legion look pretty epic. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:54 AM
disbeliever
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
lol @ mods are gay. So you own an xbox/ps3 and are envious?
3/30/13 2:30 AM
RearNakedToke
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - lol @ mods are gay. So you own an xbox/ps3 and are envious?
I'm jealous of being able to use mods. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.