UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

4/1/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zenoplata
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'd think the autosaves would just save over the same one or two slots instead of creating brand new saves EVERY time you opened a door, lol.

4/3/13 4:14 PM
Rightious K
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you have to unlock it b leveling your crafting...btw daedric weapons and armor look like shit in this game, like they allowed a 16 y/o hot topic employee to do the concept art.
4/8/13 6:56 PM
crescentwrench
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1.9 just downloaded and now it's Legen- wait for it - Dary. Difficulty anyway.

Don't give a shit about that though, just hope it fixes some lag and crash. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:29 PM
Ruthless Rye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crescentwrench - 1.9 just downloaded and now it's Legen- wait for it - Dary. Difficulty anyway.

Don't give a shit about that though, just hope it fixes some lag and crash. Phone Post 3.0

If you have a huge save file, the lag and crash will probably still effect you.
4/8/13 11:00 PM
LeroyJ

Subd Phone Post
4/9/13 12:13 PM
ClevelandCursed
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Started playing last week, currently a L16 Redguard (cause all the Nord's wives are fucking a black guy and that black guy is me)

I find that I am absolutely ADD with TES games. I'll be cruising along fine, going about some quest when some random person will say "Hey there my nicka, I left my journal in this giant ass fortress full of vampires. Mind grabbing it for me?" and of course I say lets do it, putting whatever I'm doing to the side. On my way there I'll run into a helpless woman who lost her goat in a cave full of werewolves, and being the stand up gent I am i'll divert my journal retrieval and go goat-fetching.

My quest log is ridiculously big and it's driving me nuts. The only faction I've joined so far is the companions, who insisted I turn werewolf. I haven't done any of the main quest besides go to white run.

Best 10 bucks I ever spent so far.
4/9/13 12:21 PM
flowwiththego
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In .... Really Late. Just started plsying Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 1:39 AM
FingerorMoon
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One does not simply start playing Skyrim
4/10/13 2:24 PM
Ruthless Rye

Awesome post, Cleveland.

I like your summation:

"Best 10 bucks I ever spent so far."

Made me laugh.
4/10/13 2:50 PM
Zenoplata
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once you get blacksmithing and enchanting and optionally alchemy all the way leveled it doesn't really matter which weapons/armor you're using.

I prefer the ebony bow, and light armor that looks like assassin type stuff. I just one-shot most things with my bow, if they're tough at all I just sneak up on them and hit them a couple times.

Giants are now extinct in Skyrim. Where the fuck do I get Giants Toes now?

4/10/13 3:07 PM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have made a beast home, but the furnishings are not showing. What in the fucks name is going on.

Also I need to get my gold trophy, what are the best and fastest ways of making coin. I cannot be bothered with smithing all day and travelling to all the shops to sell my wares. Good places to rob?!! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 10:04 PM
crescentwrench
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on your skills and perks and/or your resources. If you are beast mode on smithing you can grab up weapons and armor as you go, mine or buy ore and ingots, then upgrade them to sell. Having alchemy will help to make a potion to boost smithing.

Or if you can enchant then do the same thing only instead of ingots you'll have soul gems. I went this route because you can enchant rings and necklaces and not just weapons and clothes. And I got the Banish Daedra enchantment. Once you get that it's fuckin' on. I will buy a shit iron war axe, go enchant it with banish daedra and I'm selling it for over a grand. Putting money into the speech tree helps too by giving merchants more money. And thieves guild quests let you fence etc. there's lots of ways to make dough. Once you reach a certain point it kind of just feeds itself and you don't have to scavenge if you don't want. You can just buy whatever you want because you know you'll have plenty to sell to get all your money and his money too.

That doesn't leave a lot of room for carrying a lot of gear, you gotta keep your shit tight. And have a place you know won't get messed with to stash the loot, preferably with everything you need like an enchanter or forge.

That's how I did it and I'm up over a million septims. But I dedicated a good amount of time to it when I didn't have any DLC to play with and decided to become Tamriel's first Jew. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 10:33 PM
Ruthless Rye

"Giants are now extinct in Skyrim. Where the fuck do I get Giants Toes now?"

Arcadia in Whiterun always has one.

Check out the last post here:

http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/forum/wheres-the-best-place-to-get-giant-toes-and-when-do-they-respawn-61348815/
4/11/13 12:02 AM
TSMontana
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do 360 Save Games still convert well to PC with the 1.9 patch?
4/11/13 12:06 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - I have made a beast home, but the furnishings are not showing. What in the fucks name is going on.

Also I need to get my gold trophy, what are the best and fastest ways of making coin. I cannot be bothered with smithing all day and travelling to all the shops to sell my wares. Good places to rob?!! Phone Post 3.0
If you feel like investing some time walking around and looking for stuff, try the no stone unturned quest and track down the stones of barenziah. There's a slight glitch, similar to the oblivion gate glitch, where you can get multiple copies of a stone if you continue to hit the a button (or whatever the pick up button is for your system). Once you get 24 copies of the stone, you track down the crown and put it together with the stones, then turn it in to Vex at the Thieve's guild. It'll give you a perk that puts gems into any chest, mummy corpses and urns. You can make a ton of gold, and most of the stones are in the towns. Money will never be an issue after you finish the questline. Check the wiki for stone locations and remember to use the glitch...I've gotten up to five copies of the stone located in jorvaskr before. Kinda cheating, but it speeds up the process considerably. Phone Post
4/11/13 4:32 AM
TSMontana
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - Do 360 Save Games still convert well to PC with the 1.9 patch?

Yes, if anyone was wondering.
4/11/13 10:24 AM
ClevelandCursed
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been doing my best not to read too much up on things and/or start glitching. With Oblivion it was too easy to do the bow and arrow dupe trick that I could never resist giving myself 100 healing potions and 100k in septims.

I'll save all that for my second run through most likely, I'm digging going au natural with things so far. Any suggestions when I should do Dawnguard? I lost the Whiterun general goods shopkeep to vampires already, but I'm not sure if I'll be in over my head if I start it at 20? Once I start it am I stuck in the DLC or is it just a line of quests like any other?
4/11/13 11:00 PM
billydeewilliams
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a normal quest (actually a bunch), just new locales. With dragonborn it takes place on another continent but you can still travel back and forth to skyrim proper anytime you want. Dawnguard takes place all in skyrim. Like the rest of the game there is no urgency to finish a quest once started. Phone Post
4/12/13 12:08 AM
Jack Carter
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started Dawnguard. I chose to become a vampire because im smitten by the vamp girl that I saved.

I'll kill all of Tamriel to make her love me! Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 12:39 AM
The Za
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - Just started Dawnguard. I chose to become a vampire because im smitten by the vamp girl that I saved.

You can't, and it's retarded. You actually build a relationship with the chick and develop it over the DLC, but the best you can do is convince her to get cured. Dumb oversight by the developers. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 2:42 AM
xNate
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Za -
Jack Carter - Just started Dawnguard. I chose to become a vampire because im smitten by the vamp girl that I saved.

You can't, and it's retarded. You actually build a relationship with the chick and develop it over the DLC, but the best you can do is convince her to get cured. Dumb oversight by the developers. Phone Post 3.0
Fu king a spoilers.

God damn it Phone Post
4/12/13 5:52 AM
flowwiththego
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardest game I've ever played. I'm only a 5 Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 1:06 PM
Trichoke7
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bethesda announced on their blog that they are done with Skyrim. No more DLC!!! 

4/15/13 1:11 PM
disbeliever
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Trichoke7 - 

Bethesda announced on their blog that they are done with Skyrim. No more DLC!!! 

That sucks
4/15/13 1:38 PM
Trichoke7
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Indeed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.