UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

11/12/11 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
estanmilko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some little girl put a hit out on me for stealing, despite not having the balls to say anything to me at the time! They killed me at least 5 times before I managed to kill all 3, an Argonian can't even walk through a town without getting attacked!
11/12/11 12:15 AM
ThePoopWizard
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

estanmilko - Some little girl put a hit out on me for stealing, despite not having the balls to say anything to me at the time! They killed me at least 5 times before I managed to kill all 3, an Argonian can't even walk through a town without getting attacked!
Terrible race a lady did that to me I killed them then her I'm a good guy but she done fucked up. I'm in winterfell or w.e looking for ice wraiths Phone Post
11/12/11 12:17 AM
Stu Cazzo

I'm a kitty cat with two handed sword skills right now....
11/12/11 12:21 AM
estanmilko

I picked Argonian solely for the breathing under water trait.
11/12/11 12:22 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaldTony - Never played one before, but loving it so far.

If I practice something, a particular spell or sneaking, do I get better at it at each level up?

Also, is there a way(PC) to assign things to hotkeys, so F1 does a magika potion or something?

I bought it off Steam so don't have a manual
Not for sure about pc, but there's a way to do it on console. And the more you use your skills the better you get. Phone Post
11/12/11 12:25 AM
ThePoopWizard
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skyrim Phone Post
11/12/11 12:27 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a wood elf/were-wolf ranger type, in the middle of hunting the silver hands down and slaughtering them one by one.

For those you haven't ran into any dragons yet you need to advance the main quest till you hit Whiterun and talk to the Jarl. Phone Post
11/12/11 12:30 AM
Stu Cazzo

Thanks....I'm going to roam the map and power up like a motherfucker before I take on the main mission....

This game better have an arena....
11/12/11 12:34 AM
ThePoopWizard

ItwasAlwaysFumbles - I'm a wood elf/were-wolf ranger type, in the middle of hunting the silver hands down and slaughtering them one by one.

For those you haven't ran into any dragons yet you need to advance the main quest till you hit Whiterun and talk to the Jarl. Phone Post
I didn't have too Phone Post
11/12/11 1:23 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles

^^sweet man. I didn't know they came out on their own. Phone Post
11/12/11 2:20 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles

Enjoy - What exactly is the main quest? I just put in four hours just completeing one task after another until i slayed the dragon at whiterun. I wanna get offthe main quest if i can if thats what im doin, cuz i dont wanna just beat that shit right away. What are some other things to do? Phone Post
Start going to inns and asking the barkeeper/shopkeeper about rumors. They'll point you in the direction of miscellaneous quests. You'll have to make them active from the pause menu. Phone Post
11/12/11 2:52 AM
Bob Saget

Im a redguard, Left hand-mace and nothing for right hand so I can punch.

I just started playing, so I'll take it more seriously soon. Phone Post
11/12/11 2:53 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy -  What exactly is the main quest? I just put in four hours just completeing one task after another until i slayed the dragon at whiterun. I wanna get offthe main quest if i can if thats what im doin, cuz i dont wanna just beat that shit right away. What are some other things to do? Phone Post

The dragon at Whiterun is part of the main quest.  Afterwards the Jarl sends you to talk to some people, again, part of the main quest. That is where I am stopping while I go exploring and questing.
11/12/11 2:56 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greenup -  So I picked the archer elf class but realized I REALLY like stealing in these games can I make her a good thief or should I repick? Only at first town so not far in but dont really wanna restart. Phone Post

By archer elf class I am guessing you mean wood elf? They make excellent thieves so you can keep rolling with them. Just keep doing lots of thief type stuff and you will level those skills.
11/12/11 2:59 AM
Roidz Rule

Edited: 11/12/11 3:01 AM
ThePoopWizard - 
ThePoopWizard -
supersaiyan - i am playing a REDGauard character myself and just looting n stealing god knows whatever lol...just basically racking up items pots ,pans, chairs, condoms ..you name it I GOT IT !!
Lol I'm one handed sword one handed destruction (fire) with heavy armor and lock picking as a imperial. I've got 10 hours logged and I'm leader of the companions in the thieves guild got a horseband a house you know swagging out Phone Post
And im in the thieves guild there not the same and I'm not the leader of the thieves guild and I'm also fighting imperials lol Phone Post[/quot

Please tell me how to steal the silver ring from the Argonian jewler. I can pick the lock on the case easily, but I can't steal the ring without someone seeing me. How did you do it?
11/12/11 3:16 AM
East Clintwood
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the last hour or so I keep getting glimpses of someone stalking me, I thought maybe it was a wolf or something. The bastard finally made his move while I was finishing off a bandit...it was an assassin from the brotherhood, decked out in black robes with an Orc sword and dagger. Watch your back! Phone Post
11/12/11 3:41 AM
padington

Also don't forget to read books. Some of them give stat increases and some give quests!! Phone Post
11/12/11 4:25 AM
LetsTalkItOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I just picked up some and I get a stat increase but for quests and stuff do I have to read through them?

Also, as long as I steal things without anyone seeing I'm in the clear? Is there a moral gauge that gets affected like in Fallout?
11/12/11 5:12 AM
CavemanDave
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCKING YAY FOR THIRD PERSON ACTUALLY BEING USABLE THIS TIME.
11/12/11 5:20 AM
Ligeia420

I'm so glad they made it just like Fallout 3. Sooooooooooooooooooo fun
11/12/11 8:27 AM
estanmilko

LetsTalkItOut - ^ I just picked up some and I get a stat increase but for quests and stuff do I have to read through them?

Also, as long as I steal things without anyone seeing I'm in the clear? Is there a moral gauge that gets affected like in Fallout?

You'll get people putting hits out on you, even if you think you got away with it.
11/12/11 1:10 PM
ThePoopWizard

Roidz Rule -
ThePoopWizard - 
ThePoopWizard -
supersaiyan - i am playing a REDGauard character myself and just looting n stealing god knows whatever lol...just basically racking up items pots ,pans, chairs, condoms ..you name it I GOT IT !!
Lol I'm one handed sword one handed destruction (fire) with heavy armor and lock picking as a imperial. I've got 10 hours logged and I'm leader of the companions in the thieves guild got a horseband a house you know swagging out Phone Post
And im in the thieves guild there not the same and I'm not the leader of the thieves guild and I'm also fighting imperials lol Phone Post[/quot

Please tell me how to steal the silver ring from the Argonian jewler. I can pick the lock on the case easily, but I can't steal the ring without someone seeing me. How did you do it?
Your picking the wrong box look under the stand where the guy stood. There's a gate you pick then the strong box be careful guards behind you Phone Post
11/12/11 2:37 PM
padington

LetsTalkItOut - ^ I just picked up some and I get a stat increase but for quests and stuff do I have to read through them?

Pretty sure you just have to pick them up. I got a quest to find some legendary sword and a quest to investigate some dead wizard at some ruins by solitude. Phone Post
11/12/11 5:45 PM
supersaiyan

ok so i am playing ...didnt do anything specific...but all the sudden i am moving ins "slow Mo" mode WTF...i cant even walk at the normal speed let alone run..what is this crap?

i tried the healing and eating thinking those would help but no ...anyone run into this aspect.. i was fightin some guys with HArvor (sp? ) and all the sudden i move like a snail..combat wise is fine its just his movement when walking that is the issue
11/12/11 5:48 PM
grady
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supersaiyan - ok so i am playing ...didnt do anything specific...but all the sudden i am moving ins "slow Mo" mode WTF...i cant even walk at the normal speed let alone run..what is this crap?

i tried the healing and eating thinking those would help but no ...anyone run into this aspect.. i was fightin some guys with HArvor (sp? ) and all the sudden i move like a snail..combat wise is fine its just his movement when walking that is the issue

check your affected status in the magic menu to see if you have any afflictions or diseases. if not, reload your last save.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.