UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> SKYRIM

11/14/11 10:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't get a single bug yet. I think I'm 25 hours in. Phone Post
11/14/11 10:37 AM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - There are some annoying bugs. I had a bad asss war hammer, went to fight this undead guy and he blasts it out of my hands and OFF the fucking room map. So it's GONE never to be seen again.

And in random exploring I started a quest for some magic amulet, that apparently I cannot finish since the 'start' point is after a bunch of mage guild quests.

Other than that it's amazingly fun. Just wish Bethesda would Q/A their stuff a little more.
I'm about to finish up that quest myself, and all it takes to join the Mage guild is to summon a flame atronach. The quest to open up the site happens one or two missions into the guild too, so it's pretty quick to get there. Phone Post
11/14/11 10:40 AM
ThePoopWizard
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally level 20 mid way through thieves guild haggard of the companions and almost the arch Mage of the magic college. And I'm a black smith pimp. The dwarven ruins are wild Phone Post
11/14/11 10:43 AM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eMaxwell599 - hope skyrim fucking arrives today. fuck amazon!

So excited. Phone Post

why would u torture youself like that homey ?!!!
GAmestop is a friend :)
11/14/11 10:51 AM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone else run into an imperial troop leader you could NOT kill? I wiped out his camp, put this guy down like 8 times and he kept getting back up. So I stole his horse and left.
11/14/11 10:51 AM
supersaiyan

WestBuiltAMountain - 
Mihow - Wait you can fish? You mean jump in a stream and catch 'em or grab a fishing pole and fish? cuz' that would be amazing ...

You can jump in and "pick" them up like you would with an item or something similar. 

yep...lol i was just BSing around and decide to just jump in the water /stream.. . so am walking and see fish jumping (salmon) here n there and decide... OH COOL i can grab some fish lol
11/14/11 10:59 AM
bigJ6464
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This game is so bad ass.I just walked up on a dragon fighting an unbeatable Giant.Waited stayed hidden.Then took out my bow one shot both of them where theyre health was so low. Phone Post
11/14/11 11:22 AM
ThePoopWizard
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supersaiyan -
eMaxwell599 - hope skyrim fucking arrives today. fuck amazon!

So excited. Phone Post

Steam is the best Phone Post
11/14/11 11:22 AM
ThePoopWizard

BigWilliam - Did anyone else run into an imperial troop leader you could NOT kill? I wiped out his camp, put this guy down like 8 times and he kept getting back up. So I stole his horse and left.
Lol Phone Post
11/14/11 11:33 AM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got mine through steam as well. It kept popping up ads for it and finally I had to buy.

I am guessing the imperial guy was like the recruiter or something. Still I thought there were supposed to be no unkillable characters in the game.
11/14/11 11:43 AM
Jack Carter
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh no, any critical NPC is protected as in Oblivian. Morrowind was fair game and because of it, you couldn't complete the game because you killed a guy 100 hours ago. Phone Post
11/14/11 11:50 AM
padington

Well 20 hours in and just made it to my major city. I'll be sinking at least 100 hours in per playthrough it looks. Phone Post
11/14/11 11:51 AM
padington

^ 2nd major city* Phone Post
11/14/11 11:55 AM
BigWilliam

Then they need to at least make their name a special color or something. Don't let me spend a bunch of time smashing someone in the head with my war hammer just to have him get back up over and over. And now when I see him he's not going to remember me?

Well... actually that makes sense after the beating I gave him he probably cannot remember how to poop properly.
11/14/11 11:58 AM
eMaxwell599
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThePoopWizard - 
supersaiyan -
eMaxwell599 - hope skyrim fucking arrives today. fuck amazon!<br><br>So excited.

Steam is the best

Xbox :(

I pre-ordered ages ago, thinking I'd get it before release day like I usually do from Amazon. :(
11/14/11 12:09 PM
ThePoopWizard

Anyone else doing a battle Mage set up.
One hand magic (I'm left handed is fire destruction magic) one handed battle axe/sword(right hand) and I wear heavy armor except I wear a hood that has magic enchantments instead of a helmet.

The battle Mage is durable I can go ranged or close and it goes well.

And everyone get the ritual stone thing it raises the dead around you for an hour to fight for you. Help in dungeons Phone Post
11/14/11 12:10 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playing a dark elf thief. Archer who also dabbles in some minor magic and swings a sword if necessary. So far I fucking suck but I'm having fun
11/14/11 12:11 PM
BigWilliam

I have trouble seeing how a thief could deal with things like dragons, that is where I would have trouble playing one. A replay as a spell caster does seem like it would be cool though.

This playthrough I went pretty much straight warrior, specializing heavily in war hammer skills and heavy armor.
11/14/11 12:12 PM
eMaxwell599
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before I start playing a shitty race/character, which should I pick? I want to attack mainly with a bow, but also daggers or short swords, light armor, thief, sneak. Which would be best for me?
11/14/11 12:14 PM
BrockbackMountain
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eMaxwell599 - Before I start playing a shitty race/character, which should I pick? I want to attack mainly with a bow, but also daggers or short swords, light armor, thief, sneak. Which would be best for me?

Dark elf or the lizard guys I think.
11/14/11 12:21 PM
Jack Carter

Wanna play, but only 2 hours of sleep in 24 hours.

Fuck, gotta take a recharge nap. 2 hours then it's on again! Phone Post
11/14/11 12:22 PM
ThePoopWizard

I'm an imperial btw Phone Post
11/14/11 12:49 PM
canuck34
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this like WOW where there are lots of people on a server? Is there world PVP? Phone Post
11/14/11 12:50 PM
eMaxwell599

canuck34 - Is this like WOW where there are lots of people on a server? Is there world PVP?

Single player.
11/14/11 12:52 PM
ThePoopWizard

canuck34 - Is this like WOW where there are lots of people on a server? Is there world PVP? Phone Post
Nope better Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.