UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Foobs...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/14/11 12:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Elvis
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is the time of the Fox Noobs... I had my serving girl at the local takeaway ask me today if I watched Cain vs Dos Santos. I thought that was cool, even though she couldn't quite remember their names and wanted Junior to win...

11/14/11 12:52 AM
BIGLuke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fimbos
11/14/11 1:05 AM
TheCatDaddy

11/11/11 was before ufc on fox.
But if you wanna be one of them then be my guest
11/14/11 1:21 AM
Auswilliam
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a second I thought Elvis meant fobs.... As we have many of them in Australia. Phone Post
11/14/11 1:33 AM
Loadin76
1463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swear everytime I see the word "Foobs" I am expecting something COMPLETELY different than what I find
11/14/11 1:52 AM
MMALOGIC

Elvis are you talking about australia?  hows the vibe down there after the free event?
11/14/11 1:55 AM
Gregg Roach
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 -  Swear everytime I see the word "Foobs" I am expecting something COMPLETELY different than what I find

LOL Yeah, I was scared to open this thread! Granted, I received news of something almost as equally unpalatable- FOOBZ. TBH though, I don't worry much about casuals coming on the ug because they'll either eventually learn and won't be so damn ignorant and annoying or they'll be so overwhelmed by the core-squad/old-school/been with MMA since Pankration in ancient Greece that they'll be run off the forums.
11/14/11 4:14 AM
Farewell BJ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Figaro - Doesn't matter how many 1's i have on my member since, I am filled with hate and ignorance, I am hardcore, I am not one of the many masses, i am not casual. I will die for my underground I will post with my hate. UFC on Fox was to short, UFC will never keep the casualcore, mainstream WHARRGARBL
Did you seriously think of something this stupid to type? Phone Post
11/14/11 5:50 AM
Sgt Peppers

that Dos Junior guy is something else!
11/14/11 5:57 AM
crazydave
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WATCH YOUR MOUTH FOOB!
11/14/11 6:01 AM
Blazing Knees

TUF is on right now and I don't want to miss my inagural viewing.
11/14/11 6:47 AM
PeterIrl
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Auswilliam - For a second I thought Elvis meant fobs.... As we have many of them in Australia. Phone Post

Oi! I resemble that remark!!!! lol
11/14/11 7:23 AM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi! Phone Post
11/14/11 7:24 AM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi! Phone Post
11/14/11 9:22 AM
CajunPest
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There were more new accounts created this week from guys with 01 sn's just hoping for the first opportunity to troll.

The true FOOBs will show will appear and they will say something that a fake FOOB could never imagine, just wait. Phone Post
11/14/11 9:57 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harlem - 
Figaro - Doesn't matter how many 1's i have on my member since, I am filled with hate and ignorance, I am hardcore, I am not one of the many masses, i am not casual. I will die for my underground I will post with my hate. UFC on Fox was to short, UFC will never keep the casualcore, mainstream WHARRGARBL

Please stop.

11/14/11 10:06 AM
Elvis
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes in Australia. She was telling me how her husband was going for Cain and she was going for Junior. Except she couldn't quite remember their names...
11/14/11 10:33 AM
bj got scared homie
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elvis - Yes in Australia. She was telling me how her husband was going for Cain and she was going for Junior. Except she couldn't quite remember their names...
At least they watched it hope they liked it ... If they did like it then they will soon love it cause there are gonna be way more exciting fights... I bet you will get a kick outta watching you in some of your old fights that will be broadcasted on fuel tv ...

Good luck in your endeavor's and stay classy ... Phone Post
11/14/11 10:47 AM
picanoc231

Fox deal was two months after I started here, guess I missed the cut to be a "foob"...thank god lol Phone Post
11/14/11 11:21 AM
Uchi
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So last year was obviously the year of the 10'er. Shall all insufferable new posters in 11' and 12' simply be called Foobs?
11/14/11 11:24 AM
Uchi
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Dale Doback -  LOL @ the hostility towards new fans,

No wonder this "sport" is stuck in a rut and possibly on a downward trend

For the record, it doesnt matter if you are a new fan or not. If you are new on the UG and start posting ignorant nonsense without taking the time to familiarize yourself with the community and how it works, you will get burned. Many simply take their lumps, learn that way, and enjoy themselves in time. Getting all sore about it is just inviting more abuse.
11/14/11 11:34 AM
myee8

Well it is always a baptism of fire for all types of noobs on the ug... Phone Post
11/14/11 12:04 PM
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if you're like me, a person who has followed MMA for years but just didnt have an acount here on th UG until this year?
11/14/11 12:06 PM
r_o_y

ElTriangulo - What if you're like me, a person who has followed MMA for years but just didnt have an acount here on th UG until this year?

it seems on most fourms that your love of mma is connected to your join date. =/
11/14/11 12:20 PM
Jared Rogers
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOOBAR

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.