UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Next man up...

11/14/11 7:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRealJoker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you would've asked me before the season which 4 players are most important to the Texans' success I would've said without hesitation: AJ, Mario, Schaub, and Foster.

AJ has missed 6 games, Mario is gone for the year, Schaub looks to be done for the year, and Foster missed the first 3 games of the season.... yet this team is 7-3.

Matt Leinart hasn't done shit in the NFL. But he's gonna be playing behind the best offensive line in football. He's gonna have the best running back tandem in the league. The future hall of famer Andre Johnson should be returning just in time to put this team on his back and carry them into the postseason. And last but not least, he's got the NFL's # 1 defense in yards allowed covering up his mistakes.

Lets keep this run going Texans!!!
11/15/11 8:38 AM
HEMAN
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. It should be a guaranteed playoffs without Peyton Manning in the division. The rest of the teams there suck. However...without Matt you guys are done in the playoffs. Good luck though.
11/27/11 6:55 PM
TheRealJoker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJ Yates your time is now!!!

Kubiak neutered the offense this week but Yates is a gunslinger and there is gonna come a point where Kubes will have to take the leash off the young pup. We had the luxury of letting the defense win this game, but next week the Falcons are gonna force Yates to make some throws... and # 80 will have to be waiting!!!

8-3... so what if today's win was ugly!!!
11/27/11 9:11 PM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRJ my brother while I will agree with you that the Texans look amazing this year and I am cheering for them because of you, I am going to have to disagree on the best Oline in the NFL. Denver's Oline, in my opinion is the best in the NFL.

Here is why, Denver has been able to pull off this winning streak by dominating people up front. Our offensive line is the single reason why.
11/27/11 11:28 PM
TheRealJoker

303 - TRJ my brother while I will agree with you that the Texans look amazing this year and I am cheering for them because of you, I am going to have to disagree on the best Oline in the NFL. Denver's Oline, in my opinion is the best in the NFL.

Here is why, Denver has been able to pull off this winning streak by dominating people up front. Our offensive line is the single reason why.

We'll have to agree to disagree buddy. Although we can both agree that my 3rd stringer is a better passer than your starter ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.