UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KEN SHAMROCK Exclusive (Steroids, Bas, WWE-Incest)

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11/14/11 7:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theringmaster
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA: Inside the Cage, Owner / Host

Ken Shamrock does an exclusive tell-all interview, where he doesn't hold back on the topics of steroids, King of Pancrase, Bas Rutten, and some crazy stuff from his days in the WWF. Enjoy the interview, and remember to become a fan of our show, MMA: Inside the Cage! http://www.facebook.com/mmainsidethecage TWITTER @mmaitc
11/14/11 7:32 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/14/11 7:42 PM
jfees1212
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FINALLY the interview is up. Shamrock was great.
11/14/11 7:47 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RebelWithin - guy with the idiotic beard and hair is a tool, other than that good interview. Thanks

So you want to have sex with him but his style turns you off?

11/14/11 7:53 PM
HELWIG

Last play left is always SHOCKING uncensored interviews about sex/drugs.
11/14/11 7:53 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a cool dude, been around this sport for a looooong time and is very knowledgeable.  That's just how he rolls, cut him some slack....
11/14/11 7:55 PM
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RebelWithin - guy with the idiotic beard and hair is a tool, other than that good interview. Thanks

Snappy, this guy hasn't seen that the beard discussion is on the OTHER Ken Shamrock thread. I'd be more than happy to help you with your hair color OR give you some tips on styling your own beards.org showcase masterpiece face art.. (We will have the beard stencils ready to ship by christmas)
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snappy, this guy hasn't seen that the beard discussion is on the OTHER Ken Shamrock thread. I'd be more than happy to help you with your hair color OR give you some tips on styling your own beards.org showcase masterpiece face art.. (We will have the beard stencils ready to ship by christmas)
ajsr
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliffnotes?
11/14/11 7:57 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth

Beard stencils ftw....

11/14/11 8:01 PM
theringmaster
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had never heard about the WWF-Incest stuff until now. That's craziness... I had a crush on Ryan Shamrock. She was hot!
11/14/11 8:02 PM
DIZZZLE
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was a fantastic interviews

good job fellas
11/14/11 8:06 PM
Kevin bacon
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/14/11 8:09 PM
Why are two people interviewing one guy?

And why would you put him in the middle, witch is the most uncomfortable position possible, firstly because he doesn't know where to look and secondly it creates the illusion of pressuring the subject.

And the fucking cheap chairs and green screen background gives this a super amateurish feel.

ttt for Ken
11/14/11 8:09 PM
theringmaster

Edited: 11/14/11 8:09 PM
Kevin bacon - Why is two people interviewing one guy?

And why would you put him in the middle witch is the most uncomfortable position possible, because he doesn't know where to look and you it creates the illusion of pressure.

And the fucking cheap chairs and green screen background gives this a super amateurish feel.

ttt for Ken

It's funny... I was there, and I can't say that he seemed uncomfortable.

Now the price of the chairs is a very tough subject. I want to make a comment, but I'm going to wait for the right time. SMH.

Why?

11/14/11 8:11 PM
pharochuck
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And why would you put him in the middle witch is the most uncomfortable position possible, because he doesn't know where to look and you it creates the illusion of pressure.

ttt for Ken
actually the production values are very good for what it is. there are first tier productions like what you might have on network television and this is very good work for non network stuff

11/14/11 8:12 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great interview. Ken always keeps it real, can listen to him all day. Nice job. Phone Post
11/14/11 8:14 PM
Kevin bacon
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It doesn't matter what the situation really was. What matters is how it looks. I'm telling you how it is perceived by the viewer. The whole thing looks awkward.

I'm seeing a lot of basic journalistic and production issues.

BTW I know I'm being a little harsh, but you should know.
11/14/11 8:16 PM
vandelay
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
11/14/11 8:18 PM
Kevin bacon

pharochuck - 

ttt for Ken
actually the production values are very good for what it is. there are first tier productions like what you might have on network television and this is very good work for non network stuff

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with money. They could probably done it even cheaper and it would still look better. This is 101 stuff
11/14/11 8:18 PM
Kevin bacon

Edited: 11/14/11 8:19 PM
double
11/14/11 8:19 PM
theringmaster

Kevin bacon - It doesn't matter what the situation really was. What matters is how it looks. I'm telling you how it is perceived by the viewer. The whole thing looks awkward.

We don't have a huge budget, but we have been nationally syndicated on TuffTV and Fight Now TV (U.S.'s only 24/7 Combat Sports Cable Channel). I don't know your credentials, but we've gone through a litany of TV execs with our product. It's well received, but can always been improved. 

If you'd like to throw some suggestions out there... Feel free to email me at mmainsidethecage@gmail.com 
11/14/11 8:23 PM
MMARAIDER

4later Phone Post
11/14/11 8:30 PM
theringmaster

ChokeEmOut - 
Kevin bacon - It doesn't matter what the situation really was. What matters is how it looks. I'm telling you how it is perceived by the viewer. The whole thing looks awkward.

Always gotta be one, congrats it's you!

And who would've thought it'd be former movie superstar Kevin Bacon!?
11/14/11 8:33 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth

mmmmmm bacon......
11/14/11 8:35 PM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fantastic interview guys... Good job and thanks for posting it!!
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.