UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bas Rutten going OFF on Ubereem!

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11/15/11 11:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Navy Seal Team
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit just got real...

http://paullazenby.com/

11/16/11 12:06 AM
Hocky Balboa
6327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit @ the cleaning lady part.

On a side note, anyone know what it was that Sonnen said about Bas.  The interview touched on it, but didn't actually detail what was said.
11/16/11 12:11 AM
JDSFTW
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy feud batman! Phone Post
11/16/11 12:16 AM
ShanTheMan
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cleaning lady...what a dick comment
11/16/11 12:16 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alistair needed extra cash for that ipad
11/16/11 12:17 AM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW what a read... some crazy shit
11/16/11 12:25 AM
Shortkick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... Crazy stuff Phone Post
11/16/11 12:25 AM
FryedTakayama
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later Phone Post
11/16/11 12:26 AM
Musashi

I don't like Overeem. Everything about him is overinflated, including his opinion of himself. I hope he gets smashed by everyone he fights.. starting with Brock.
11/16/11 12:27 AM
atrocityexhibit
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's such a classic trope though. On the one hand, the fighter (Overeem in this case) wouldn't be where he is today without his team. On the other hand, now that's arrived he's being held back from reaching his full potential by the same team. What exactly is the right call in that case, loyalty or striving to literally be the best you can be?
11/16/11 12:28 AM
iPullMount

He deserves to lose if what Bas said is true. I was leaning towards Brock in the fight, but now I want Brock to smash him. Phone Post
11/16/11 12:28 AM
picanoc231

Well there goes my support for the reem, not that there was much anyways. Phone Post
11/16/11 12:30 AM
Standup29

Yikes, that doesn't sound good at all. Some may not like Bas but nobody has ever (to my knowledge) called him out on anything he has ever said was fact, and proved it otherwise. So If Bas is willing to put this in an interview and say it with 100% knowledge of the situation, I have to believe it (you don't).

I hope it all gets straightened out. I'm sure they can fix whatever is the problem.

Thanks TS for the interview!
11/16/11 12:30 AM
SD CARTEL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed.
11/16/11 12:32 AM
BushidoAristotle
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Bas, but there's three sides to every story.
11/16/11 12:33 AM
Lulz McGee
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ.....

shitjustgotreal.gif
11/16/11 12:39 AM
Sephiroth

Right funny how Bas fails to mention how Bas Boon basically abandoned Golden Glory last year for a period of time and left the team in the hands of the coowner(who is a convicted murderer and in prison). I don't see him complimenting Overeem on sticking with Golden Glory through that bullshit.

Overeem only drug Golden Glory through the mud after they threatened to pursue legal action against him. it wasn't he who put the legal stipulations in this Ufc contract that made his lawyer go oh wtf.

Really it made no sense for Overeem to continue with Golden Glory. Why pay the Netherlands 50% of his pay and Golden Glory another 35% when he could pay far less to Xtreme Couture and the US and receive far better training?

It's funny how Fedor gets blasted for not seeking out the best training environment possible and now Overeem does seek it out and he gets blasted.

Btw fuck all the anti Zuffa tards who hyped Overeem as the best hw in the world, applauded his K1 tourney victory and now that he's with Zuffa and left Golden Glory say he's overrated, full of himself and his K1 tourney victory was lucky(yes because getting Spong, Saki and Aerts right in a row is luck give me a fucking break). LIke injuries and harder paths don't happen in every k1 tourney or every tourney in general.
11/16/11 12:41 AM
Administrator
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/16/11 12:44 AM
stlnl2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sephiroth -  Right funny how Bas fails to mention how Bas Boon basically abandoned Golden Glory last year for a period of time and left the team in the hands of the coowner(who is a convicted murderer and in prison). I don't see him complimenting Overeem on sticking with Golden Glory through that bullshit.

Overeem only drug Golden Glory through the mud after they threatened to pursue legal action against him. it wasn't he who put the legal stipulations in this Ufc contract that made his lawyer go oh wtf.

Really it made no sense for Overeem to continue with Golden Glory. Why pay the Netherlands 50% of his pay and Golden Glory another 35% when he could pay far less to Xtreme Couture and the US and receive far better training?

It's funny how Fedor gets blasted for not seeking out the best training environment possible and now Overeem does seek it out and he gets blasted.

Btw fuck all the anti Zuffa tards who hyped Overeem as the best hw in the world, applauded his K1 tourney victory and now that he's with Zuffa and left Golden Glory say he's overrated, full of himself and his K1 tourney victory was lucky(yes because getting Spong, Saki and Aerts right in a row is luck give me a fucking break). LIke injuries and harder paths don't happen in every k1 tourney or every tourney in general.

I think you are confused. He isnt paying 35% for training, he is paying 20% for management/agent work (which GG said they would negotiate) and 10% for training. If you think EC is going to do his training for less than 10% I think you may be wrong.
11/16/11 12:45 AM
jaytrainwreck

Is Overeem Golden Glory's property or something? No, Overeem can join any fight team he pleases. In addition, in America promoters pay the fighter not his team and it is then the responsibility of the fighter to pay his trainers. Phone Post
11/16/11 12:47 AM
Masakatsu Funaki
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. I love that Bas always speaks his mind. 

Mindblowing stuff.
11/16/11 12:47 AM
rosario00

11/16/11 12:48 AM
relow

Hasn't Bas pulled this kinda "here's the story of why this person I'm having a problem with is a horrible human being" like 4-5 different times already?

Also LOL @ luck being the main reason Alistair won the K1GP... we get it Bas you don't like him for ditching your boys, but at least give him respect where it's due.
11/16/11 12:54 AM
Toquinho
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love bas but he is a trainer and so are his friends who alistair partes with. 3 sides to eery story, just like when jds left soares, gsp left his manager etc etc. its nit persobal its business. Phone Post
11/16/11 12:58 AM
RangerDanger
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - Holy shit @ the cleaning lady part.

On a side note, anyone know what it was that Sonnen said about Bas.  The interview touched on it, but didn't actually detail what was said.
A couple years ago Chael criticized Bas' "Legend" status Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.