UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Vinny Magalhaes technique vid on the rubber guard

11/17/11 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddieBravo
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/11 9:40 PM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

11/18/11 1:56 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice video.

Also being the first comment I'll take this opportunity to ask if you ever came up with attacks from the ' London ' position. My flexibility isn't good enough for mission control yet but I can get the London position. I know if they raise and spine around you they can escape and maybe armbar.

When Jean jac was here last he showed the London with the gi and I figured I could maybe mix the no gi series you had for the position into the gi.

If not thanks for the videos anyway. Phone Post
11/19/11 1:02 PM
Hargreaves
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this video you did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht6VYMYXHsI&feature=related

12/11/11 8:08 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddieBravo -   
Hell yeah. Subbed. Phone Post
12/13/11 3:20 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestBuiltAMountain - Do you have a video on how to actually be the flexible. Rubber Guard is cool - but my leg not coming up even half the height required to get there is not.
It's easier if you sit on the hip of whichever leg you AREN'T pulling up. Phone Post
12/17/11 4:31 AM
Jeon Sa
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Rubber Guard vid... Any vids on the twister and how to transition to it? Phone Post
3/18/12 5:14 PM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.