UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick'em - Week 11 Results

11/22/11 6:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the results for Week 11 in the NFL. I'll post cumulative results next week after I get back home.

Caleb: 9
sicko: 8
Tommy Gunnz: 10
saucylv33: 12
MentalRage: 10
drjim: 11
Waylay: 11
Mr B Rock: 9
DaddyRich: 10
11/22/11 10:07 AM
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude I haven't seen cumulative results in like a month, every week you say you will post them next week. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon lol
11/22/11 11:16 AM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear ya, I was posting them ever 3rd week, but then I didn't get a chance to send them out week 9 b/c I was busy packing for my travels and getting everything wrapped up before leaving. I'm now out of the country and don't have access to the spreadsheet with all the results at home. I was thinking about going through all the past threads to get the cumulative results, but I have very limited access to the internet (or computers really) while I'm here. I'm really at the mercy of jumping on a computer whenever I happen to be somewhere where I can use a computer that I trust.

I finally get back home next Monday, so I'll post the cumulative results with the results of next week's games
11/22/11 12:09 PM
saucylv33
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just post when you get back. Safe travels.
11/22/11 1:24 PM
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha I'm just bustin your balls. We all appreciate you keeping track of it all, I know I wouldn't want to.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.