UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 12.....

11/22/11 1:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Short week this week..... bring em.
11/22/11 6:34 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's my situation i'm 7-4 and I am wondering who I start in my two flex spots. which two out of these players:

Damien Williams
Torrey Smith
Mike Crabtree
Brent Celek
Santana Moss

I have Kevin Smith/CJ Spiller as waiver claims add one of those two to the list assuming I get them but I doubt I'll get either.

Thanks again C
11/22/11 8:18 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Torrey Smith vs SF or Antonio Brown @ KC for my WR 3 spot.

Thanks.
11/22/11 9:06 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I'm lucky enough to claim Kevin Smith off waivers, should I start him over DeMarco Murray?
11/23/11 8:39 AM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had a nasty QB situation all year, so I dropped some extra WR's to get some QBs to play with.

Flacco - A. Smith - Linehart - Orton (scooped up Orton in case he goes to the Chiefs.)

RB2: Helu, Ingram, or Battle

WR: Pick 3 - Andre Johnson, Deion Branch, Mike Wallace, Nate Burleson, Nate Washington

Gronkowski has been carrying my team.
11/23/11 9:04 AM
Caleb
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Here's my situation i'm 7-4 and I am wondering who I start in my two flex spots. which two out of these players:

Damien Williams
Torrey Smith
Mike Crabtree
Brent Celek
Santana Moss

I have Kevin Smith/CJ Spiller as waiver claims add one of those two to the list assuming I get them but I doubt I'll get either.

Thanks again C

Torrey Smith
Michael Crabtree (Replace Crabtree with Smith if you get him.
11/23/11 9:05 AM
Caleb

Johnny Fatz - Torrey Smith vs SF or Antonio Brown @ KC for my WR 3 spot.

Thanks.

Torrey Smith all day. He is a deep touchdown thread every game. Teams double cover Boldin and leave Torrey one on one.
11/23/11 9:06 AM
Caleb

419 - If I'm lucky enough to claim Kevin Smith off waivers, should I start him over DeMarco Murray?

No freaking way! Demarco is a beast. Smith is a decent flex guy but don't rely heavily on him.
11/23/11 9:08 AM
Caleb

Beeno - I've had a nasty QB situation all year, so I dropped some extra WR's to get some QBs to play with.

Flacco - A. Smith - Linehart - Orton (scooped up Orton in case he goes to the Chiefs.)

RB2: Helu, Ingram, or Battle

WR: Pick 3 - Andre Johnson, Deion Branch, Mike Wallace, Nate Burleson, Nate Washington

Gronkowski has been carrying my team.

I think Linehart has the best matchup this week. I'm just not sure if Houston is going to let him throw the ball a lot. They may have more success running it. Flacco and Smith have tough matchups.

I like Ingram out of your Running back options.

Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace (These are both on my team too) and Nate Washington.
11/23/11 10:16 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

coach,
jonathan stewart vs ben-ellis green jarvis vs chris johnson. one spot

thanks
11/23/11 11:07 AM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/11 11:16 AM
Had to settle for Spiller so I may just roll with crabs, but I just grabbed Gerhart and Grant off the waiver wire dropped jackie battle and mike thomas. Would any of those two players be better plays than Crabtree C?
11/23/11 5:09 PM
Mullet @ Heart
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QB:

Ben Roethlisberger (Questionable) or Rex Grossman?

Scoring...

Every 25 passing yards (PY25) 1
TD Pass (PTD) 6
50+ yard TD pass bonus (PTD50) 1
2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 5
11/23/11 5:11 PM
Caleb

alxholic - coach,
jonathan stewart vs ben-ellis green jarvis vs chris johnson. one spot

thanks

I like Jonathan Steward vs. the Colts here. They have zero run defense. Normally it would be CJ2k but he has looked terrible lately.
11/23/11 5:47 PM
Gracie killar

Just an fyi guys Fjax is out for the year if any of you have him in your leagues might be wise to grab spiller. Rare to get a starting RB this late in the season.
11/24/11 10:20 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was outbid for Smith, which makes the decision to start DeMarco Murray at flex much easier.
11/24/11 3:08 PM
Caleb

419 - I was outbid for Smith, which makes the decision to start DeMarco Murray at flex much easier.

Smith got 5 points and was looking good until he got hurt. Demarco should do better than that.
11/24/11 3:15 PM
Caleb

Gracie killar - Just an fyi guys Fjax is out for the year if any of you have him in your leagues might be wise to grab spiller. Rare to get a starting RB this late in the season.

Great call Gracie. Spiller has a tough match up this week so he isn't worth playing.. but Spiller could come in handy in the near future.
11/24/11 7:27 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So yeah, I was super smart last week picking up Laurent Robinson in two leagues. Benched him in both this week. 19 points go begging.
11/24/11 9:13 PM
Mullet @ Heart
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckin' Smith.
11/24/11 10:31 PM
Caleb

Waylay.. why didn't you post here before the games? I would have told you to start Robinson!!
11/24/11 11:40 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - Waylay.. why didn't you post here before the games? I would have told you to start Robinson!!

Heh, getting too cocky coach. I have been steamrolling the last few rounds, thought I had it all coverd. We'll see if it will be a costly lesson on Sunday :)
11/25/11 8:23 PM
Ronin Burgundy
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need a flex and RB out of the following:

Antonio Brown vs KC
Santonio vs BUF

McGahee vs SD
Tolbert vs DEN
Deangelo vs IND
Tate vs JAC
*Hardesty vs CIN

*Gonna check sunday morning to see what happens, Hillis is game time decision, if both are activated I'll sit him

What say you?
11/25/11 8:48 PM
Caleb

Ronin Burgundy - I need a flex and RB out of the following:

Antonio Brown vs KC
Santonio vs BUF

McGahee vs SD
Tolbert vs DEN
Deangelo vs IND
Tate vs JAC
*Hardesty vs CIN

*Gonna check sunday morning to see what happens, Hillis is game time decision, if both are activated I'll sit him

What say you?

Out of all of those I like the first 2. Antonio Brown and Santonio. Both should have good games next week against weak teams. All the others are question marks...
11/25/11 8:49 PM
Caleb

Waylay - 
Caleb - Waylay.. why didn't you post here before the games? I would have told you to start Robinson!!

Heh, getting too cocky coach. I have been steamrolling the last few rounds, thought I had it all coverd. We'll see if it will be a costly lesson on Sunday :)

I hear ya. Even if you are steam rolling, it's a good idea to throw out tough decisions.... two heads are better than one. I even do it from time to time.
11/25/11 8:57 PM
Ronin Burgundy
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Out of all of those I like the first 2. Antonio Brown and Santonio. Both should have good games next week against weak teams. All the others are question marks..."

Yeah horrible options, I can only pick 1 WR,I've gotta pick 1of those shitty RBs (wish I could play the both Tonios)

So which would you roll with? My gut is fucking with me :/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.