UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pele Returns to Chute Boxe: MMA fight in 2012

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/23/11 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tru
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/11 11:08 PM
MMAPrime.TV, Host

A source close to MMAprime.tv has informed us that famed Chute Boxe fighter Pele has retunred to Chute Boxe.  Pele made a name for himself before MMA was mainstream.  Pele was known for his aggressive and fast pace style; as was accustom from Chute Boxe Fighters.  The last several years, Pele has been away from Chute Boxe, training on his own.  Finally after years away from his original team, Pele has announced his return to Chute Boxe.

“The good son returns home” these were the words of the master Rudimar Fedrigo, in response to the return of the fighter José Pelé Landy to Chute Boxe
Pele, 38 years old and in MMA since 1993, has a record of 27-14 and is preparing for the third confrontation with Jorge Patino Macaco, which should take place in Kumite Fighting MMA 2 on 01/12/12 .
Highlight video of Pele

11/23/11 11:07 PM
Tru
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAPrime.TV, Host
 pele video
11/23/11 11:13 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/11 11:13 PM
Tru, I know you've suffered a lot of TBI but the story title obviously should have been "PELE VS MACACO 3 IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!"

JANUARY 12TH. CALENDAR. MARKED.
11/23/11 11:15 PM
n3m
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES YES YES
11/23/11 11:24 PM
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 Jorge just mentioned Pele to me tonight.
11/23/11 11:31 PM
pharochuck
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he always entertained back in the days
11/23/11 11:33 PM
n3m
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is on a winning streak. Macaco III should be a good fight.
11/23/11 11:38 PM
rnunz
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love pele! Phone Post
11/23/11 11:49 PM
Floppy Divac
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That last KO to Ellenberger was 4 years ago man, Pele has been doing well lately.
11/24/11 7:52 AM
Tru

MMAPrime.TV, Host
smoogy - Tru, I know you've suffered a lot of TBI but the story title obviously should have been "PELE VS MACACO 3 IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!"

JANUARY 12TH. CALENDAR. MARKED.

lol..my bad.  i put it in the post at least lol.
11/24/11 8:55 AM
Mr Sponge
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/24/11 10:43 AM
Gu31232
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floppy Divac -  That last KO to Ellenberger was 4 years ago man, Pele has been doing well lately.
He may be doing well as of late, but I am a big fan of Pele and the last thing I want to see is the guy end his career being carried out of the cage on a stretcher.

That being said, Macaco and Pele are two guys who really are at similar points in their careers, and this is exactly the type of opponent he should be matched up with considering where he's at. Phone Post
11/24/11 1:17 PM
RoidsGracie

grkblood -  Jorge just mentioned Pele to me tonight.

How does Macaco feel about Chute Boxe training Pele for this fight? Macaco has his own Gold Team team now but he's always maintained good relationships with Chute Boxe so i can't imagine him being happy about this.
11/24/11 2:08 PM
Tru

MMAPrime.TV, Host
RoidsGracie - 
grkblood -  Jorge just mentioned Pele to me tonight.

How does Macaco feel about Chute Boxe training Pele for this fight? Macaco has his own Gold Team team now but he's always maintained good relationships with Chute Boxe so i can't imagine him being happy about this.
thats what i was wondering as well.  Macacao cornered mr cyborg against nick diaz in his title fight, right along side rudimer the founder of chute boxe. 

11/24/11 3:53 PM
mexican jujitsu
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS IS FUCKIN SWEET. LIKE BANGIN A BAG OF SUGAR.
11/24/11 4:44 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pele was a monster, one of the guys i would least want to fight back in the day.
11/24/11 4:53 PM
Winston Wolf
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought Macaco and Pele were friends now Either way the first 2 fights were classics
11/24/11 5:11 PM
Neil Funk

Edited: 11/24/11 5:11 PM
NarlyPersianDude - I will get shit for this, but I dont know if I guy with his style, pushing 40, should really do this. I think Pele deserves to be in the hof, he is one of the greatest of alltime, but let's face it, it's been a long time since he had a big win, he's been ko'd a lot, most recently by Ellenberger, and you figure, being an original chute box guy, he has been ko'd in training too, you only have 1 brain, I worry for the guy. I rather see him hang it up and train people, it's because I am a true fan of the guy, that I say that. Life is not just fighting, he needs to be clear headed moving forward, for him and his family.

But I also wish Wandy would retire too, how perfect would a Wandy retirement be right now, he beat Cung Le in a beautiful fight, please Wandy just retire and enjoy your life. I wonder if people close to these guys, really give a shit about them, I think people close to each of these guys, just want to use them and leech of them and not give a fuck about their health.

Step back and look at the bigger picture, we have hd tv now, FoSho.
This, and I agree Wandy should bow out. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for him to retire after the Cung fight, and was a little disappointed that he didn't. How rare is it that a guy goes out on a KO victory? Happy endings for mma fighters are few and far between.

11/24/11 5:12 PM
Kevin bacon
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/24/11 5:12 PM
God damn I just love watching that man fight.

Never got the recognition he deserved. Imagine how famous he would have been if those early fights where in the UFC
11/24/11 5:19 PM
Hessian
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t
11/24/11 5:23 PM
n3m

Winston Wolf - i thought Macaco and Pele were friends now Either way the first 2 fights were classics

I don't know if they are friends. Pele has just returned to Chute Boxe and Macaco has been under chute boxe for a while.

Hopefully there is an interview with Rudimar/Pele/Macaco for the upcoming fight. I think Rudimar is the promoter.
11/24/11 6:40 PM
AssassinsNATION
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's good news, I'm psyched to see him fight. Phone Post
11/24/11 8:13 PM
Winston Wolf
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

n3m - 
Winston Wolf - i thought Macaco and Pele were friends now Either way the first 2 fights were classics

I don't know if they are friends. Pele has just returned to Chute Boxe and Macaco has been under chute boxe for a while.

Hopefully there is an interview with Rudimar/Pele/Macaco for the upcoming fight. I think Rudimar is the promoter.

maybe they are just doing to for the fans ?
11/24/11 11:58 PM
quickfix
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you were to take a trip to the back in the day cafe, you would find Pele fucking motherfuckers worlds up.
11/28/11 2:20 PM
n3m

Can't wait to see Pele back on track.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.