UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Eric Prindle: How was the nut shot accidental?

11/29/11 10:24 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

http://i43.tinypic.com/2us8igy.gif

Saturday night The Bellator Fighting Championships' season-five heavyweight tournament came down to Eric Prindle and Thiago Santos, with the winner taking the tournament crown, a six-figure payout, and a title shot against Heavyweight champion Cole Konrad. Unfortunately, early in the bout Santos displayed World Cup soccer ability, on Prindle's groin.

Prindle was unable to continue, the bout was declared a No Contest after the referee determined the kick was unintentional, and Prindle experiences notable swelling in the affected area, posting NSFW proof on twitter. Prindle also indicated that there appears to be no long term damage.

the doc said theirs no torsion but I have to back to the doc. See if the swelling will go down ...my right boy is dubble size

my boys feel like the got ran over santa

I'm in AZ, with ice on my junk. Hope you are well. And I wouldn't wish this on anyone"

"I don't know how that was accidental, though," Prindle told MMAJunkie. "I think Santos used the vale-tudo rules. When he was fighting Josh (Burns, a season-five heavyweight tournament competitor), he hit Josh in the back of the head. He hit Neil Grove in the back of the head a couple of times.

"In vale-tudo rules, anything goes. If it was a street fight, I would do the same thing. I don't think he necessarily did it on purpose. I think he saw my legs were out, he saw an opening, and he took it."

When Prindle is fully recovered, the promotion is eager to put the heavyweights in the cage again.

(Groin kick at :58 mark)

11/29/11 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GodSaveTheReem
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The nut punt was the greatest thing to happen to prindle in that fight, he was getting taken down at will and barely mounted any offence at all. He crotch may hurt but he had what was a clear disadvantage exposed to him and now he has the chance to work on it and be better prepared in the rematch.
11/29/11 11:39 AM
LayNprayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the guy was going for a butt shot from between the legs, which is a stupid choice. Don't think he meant to hit the jewels...
11/29/11 11:41 AM
romophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was an accident because santos meant to kick him in the bunghole.
11/29/11 12:13 PM
Soup and Beer
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can see on the live version that he even starts laughing after he got kicked in the butthole. He didn't grimace in pain or act hurt until the ref seperated them.
11/29/11 12:16 PM
MRG1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that angle is fine in the gif, watch his cup it never even budges and his foot was too low. and on the broadcast they showed even better angles.
i swear like 3 toes actually went in IN his bum...lol
11/29/11 12:18 PM
romophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/11 12:18 PM
This man has big hands...
yfrog.com/h7pujhij

Warning... 
MRG1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf? why did my posts get deleted.
because i said i think hes a lying whiny pussy?

guess i cant say how i really feel.

is Prindle a mod here? lol
RLL
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayNprayNINJA -  I think the guy was going for a butt shot from between the legs, which is a stupid choice. Don't think he meant to hit the jewels...

It was a very stupid choice. He was dominating and didn't need to do that.
11/29/11 12:20 PM
MRG1

i wouldnt consider what i said to be "fighter bashing".
it wasnt reckless bantering... i was giving my opinion on a lying fake.

who got violated in his anus and tried faking a nut shot.
11/29/11 12:24 PM
MRG1

again when you get kicked in the nuts, natural reaction is to grab straight down between your legs. not around your butt cheek...
when your asshole hurts you reach around...like Prindle did at first when he got kicked in the BUTTHOLE, until the ref intervened, then he magically grabs his nuts.
11/29/11 12:31 PM
Phil999

LayNprayNINJA -  I think the guy was going for a butt shot from between the legs, which is a stupid choice. Don't think he meant to hit the jewels...

this
11/29/11 12:34 PM
Phil999

MRG1 - again when you get kicked in the nuts, natural reaction is to grab straight down between your legs. not around your butt cheek...
when your asshole hurts you reach around...like Prindle did at first when he got kicked in the BUTTHOLE, until the ref intervened, then he magically grabs his nuts.

maybe he has bigger balls then you do.
Maybe they actually can hang over his butthole.

And how do you know so much about ball and butthole pain?
11/29/11 12:37 PM
Kostakio
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRG1 - i wouldnt consider what i said to be "fighter bashing".
it wasnt reckless bantering... i was giving my opinion on a lying fake.

who got violated in his anus and tried faking a nut shot.
You're an idiot but the last line was a legit LOL.

11/29/11 12:39 PM
Morgz
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ that NSFW Twitter pic!

Takes some balls to post that!
11/29/11 1:48 PM
OppressedAtheist

Edited: 11/29/11 1:48 PM
My balls are larger than those shown in the twitter link and mine are NOT even swollen.
11/29/11 2:11 PM
jct71

MRG1 - again when you get kicked in the nuts, natural reaction is to grab straight down between your legs. not around your butt cheek...

Who are you and how many times have you been kicked in the nuts by a HW contender?
11/29/11 2:19 PM
MRG1

Phil999 - 

you've never been hit in the nuts?

maybe you have none?
11/29/11 2:22 PM
MRG1

jct71 - 

Who are you and how many times have you been kicked in the nuts by a HW contender?

hi, im Michael.
never been kicked in the nuts by a hw contender, you?
and neither was he...he didnt get kicked in the nuts
he got his bum-bum plugged by a brazilian big toe.
11/29/11 2:28 PM
MRG1

Phil999 - 

you can actually watch the replays over and over and STILL think he got kicked in the nuts?

even if his nuts hang to the floor, who cares, so its the other guys fault he cant keep em in his jockstrap and away from his shithole?
he got kicked in the ass...whether his nuts you seem to be so fascinated with were hanging in the way is no matter. the kick was legal.
can you not kick someone in the ass cheek?
so why not the butthole?
11/29/11 2:30 PM
jct71

MRG1 - 
jct71 - 

hi, im Michael.
never been kicked in the nuts by a hw contender

Exactly. So you're knowledge of male genitalia falls under the hobby/obsession category. You're not a fight doctor just because you juggle some nuts on the weekend.
11/29/11 2:32 PM
jct71

MRG1 - 
Phil999 - 

you can actually watch the replays over and over and STILL think he got kicked in the nuts?

even if his nuts hang to the floor, who cares, so its the other guys fault he cant keep em in his jockstrap and away from his shithole?
he got kicked in the ass...whether his nuts you seem to be so fascinated with were hanging in the way is no matter. the kick was legal.
can you not kick someone in the ass cheek?
so why not the butthole?

Shin hits nuts, you lose. Ref ruled it accidental ILLEGAL blow dummy.
11/29/11 3:05 PM
MRG1

hahah... his shin hit his nuts now?

just stop.
i gave my opinion, you gave yours. we CAN disagree.
no need to revert to name calling.
11/29/11 3:07 PM
MRG1

btw, i still think he got gaddafi'd.
not kicked in the nuts.
11/29/11 3:09 PM
nni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It didn't look like he got hit in the nuts. It seemed to be below the nuts. His reaction was somewhat akin to soccer players, when they get pushed and fall as if they were punched in the face. That's just my opinion.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.