UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Go through with this trade?

11/29/11 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pikes
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had a ton of injuries at RB this season (DMF, Bradshaw) and I've done fairly well on the wavier wire but I need a good amount of points this week to make the playoffs.

I've been offered Sproles for McFadden.

I start 3 RBs, and as of now I have DMF (O), Bradshaw (Who knows when he's back), Wells (Huge week but you never know with his injury), Helu and Spiller

Do I make this trade and help myself this week, or do I stand pat and hope for big numbers in the playoffs?
11/29/11 5:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You said it yourself, you need to make the playoffs first. I like to focus more on this week than what may or may not happen down the track.  I would take the trade. Sproles gets points most every week. DMC hasn't played since week six. Who knows what shape he will be when he gets back. Michael Bush is playing well so when DMC comes back they will split carries, and Palmer is playing well so they don't have to rely on the running game as much as when Campbell was there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.