UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A plea to Dana White. High importance. Aus Show.

12/15/11 5:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jobe Watson the Bomber
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
BobSherob - Diamond
Fight Club Presale $425.00
Platinum
Fight Club Presale $300.00
Premium
Fight Club Presale $225.00
Gold
Fight Club Presale $175.00
Silver
Fight Club Presale $100.00
Bronze
Fight Club Presale $75.00
Silver Non Alcohol
Fight Club Presale $100.00
Bronze Non Alcohol
Fight Club Presale $75.00

Alcohol/non-alcohol? With tickets? Wat mean?

Cindy
Cindy, you tell Dana that some of his biggest Aussie fans and defenders are very upset with what he's done.

You tell him I won't be going because the prices are outrageous for a weaker card.
You tell him I'm butt hurt and after flying around the world to see 107, 108, 110 and 127, spending an insane amount of cash and investing in his product that I expected more for my Aussie brethren.

Make sure you repeat that word for word. Phone Post
12/15/11 5:53 AM
BrunoMcGyver
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/15/11 5:55 AM
Thank you UFC admin for making my decision much easier. The decision on whether I should fly from Perth to Sydney to attend the UFC event ($425 for a front seat) or fly from Perth to Jakarta to see the One FC (about $160 for a front seat with 2 complementary drinks, complementary food and red carpet entrance) event in February.

I understand that they may have to charge more for tickets here to cover crap like plane costs and all that shit, but I'll bet my left nut that it's not more than double what they spend for an event in the US.

I reckon noone should buy tickets so eventually they put the prices back to something appropriate.
12/15/11 7:50 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah im not going.

Were now the new UK

At least they had leban Phone Post
12/15/11 8:52 AM
kryptikal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry but it will be a B card.

If it makes you feel any better it seems like the UK is getting C cards now. More focus on Brazil and other, newer international venues.

I don't feel for you Aussies though because at least you get a live event to go see. I lived in a town that wasn't near a venue and when I finally moved I found out that I missed the first event that the UFC had in my new area by about 6 months so who knows if/when they'll come back here. I'd take a B card even.
12/15/11 8:59 AM
nerve

i feel ripped, Australia has shown loyalty and just because we have the record for the fastest sellout in UFC history, dont assume we will buy tickets at any price for any shit card because our economy is good and we love the UFC, fuck we deserve a good card.

I dont want to hear the line "how can you say it sucks until its been on".
We deserve some names and big fights, this is a UK level card.
Feel ripped as a UFC supporter
12/15/11 9:56 AM
Random Moniker
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What sucks the worst is it will still sell out. Only this time the crowd will be Vegas spec.
12/15/11 1:28 PM
Trejo
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real disappointed. I missed the two previous events and really wanted to go but this card is not worth me making the trip.

So disappointed! Phone Post
12/15/11 4:32 PM
Tatami Strangler
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bollocks!
12/16/11 3:12 AM
BrunoMcGyver
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to Asia for a cheap trip and a One FC card instead. We are lucky to have the UFC and the most up and coming MMA org in the world a flight away from most aussie cities.
12/16/11 4:45 AM
CHILLITACO
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like mazagatti has just reff'd the decision on what fights to put on this card :(

You can't get much worse for an "annual event" ..
Jammed jammed strawberry jammed, fuck it
:( Phone Post
12/16/11 5:46 AM
boonhorse
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe has summed up my feelings perfectly, Cindy please pass that on. Phone Post
12/16/11 9:27 AM
slamming

HIde your kids!

Hide your wife!

Hide your husbands coz the UFC is raping errrrebody out here. Phone Post
12/16/11 6:19 PM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming - HIde your kids!

Hide your wife!

Hide your husbands coz the UFC is raping errrrebody out here. Phone Post
Exactly' hopefully the other announcements will be decent.. TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.