UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> A plea to Dana White. High importance. Aus Show.

11/30/11 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jobe Watson the Bomber
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys I thunk we are getting caught up on Lombard. Lombard is not the gap filler. Lombard on the card doesn't make it great. Lombard vs vitor? Yep, there's an idea Dana.

We need to use all our power to convince Dana to give us at least two big names. JUST TWO. It's not a big ask. If you and Joe silva would like to discuss potential match ups Dana then please feel free to discuss on this thread. I think if we work together we can come up with a really solid card without any hint of feeling like we are watching a strikeforce challengers card.

TTT for Joe silva and Dana white to run through potential match ups for 145? Phone Post
11/30/11 8:05 PM
Boofhead3
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt lol love this thread. Either way ufc 145 will be sold out, but it'd be awesome if it was a good card! Phone Post
11/30/11 8:34 PM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT to get Uncle Dana's attention. WE DESERVE IT - WE ARE FUCKING GREAT BLOKES!
11/30/11 8:58 PM
TexDeuce
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Captain America - Hahaha! You're the man Jobe, this thread is hilarious! I sincerely hope this works out for you and all your Aussie friends. Phone Post

Well Australia, you have Captain America's support and therefore America's support. You also have my support and by association Texas' support. Good luck frens.
11/30/11 9:06 PM
absoluteidiot
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun vs Hendo rematch please.
Or BJ out of retirement vs Nate Diaz. Phone Post
11/30/11 9:12 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce -
Captain America - Hahaha! You're the man Jobe, this thread is hilarious! I sincerely hope this works out for you and all your Aussie friends. Phone Post

Well Australia, you have Captain America's support and therefore America's support. You also have my support and by association Texas' support. Good luck frens.
This is comforting to know. With captain america and Tex backing us up we cannot, nay, WE WILL NOT fail.
Victory shall be ours. WE WILL GET TWO BIG NAMES ON THIS CARD.

If we don't get that, then we will withdraw our troops from the states... yeah that's right, we will recall Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, isla fisher, sam worthington (mma fan) Joel edgerton ( made an mma movie which was surprisingly good) Mel Gibson....actually we aren't claiming Mel anymore, guy pierce, Russell Crowe and others that I am forgetting. We will take them all back. All of them.

Now let's not let it come to that Dana. Let's talk business. Phone Post
11/30/11 9:20 PM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
TexDeuce -

This is comforting to know. With captain america and Tex backing us up we cannot, nay, WE WILL NOT fail.
Victory shall be ours. WE WILL GET TWO BIG NAMES ON THIS CARD.

If we don't get that, then we will withdraw our troops from the states... yeah that's right, we will recall Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, isla fisher, sam worthington (mma fan) Joel edgerton ( made an mma movie which was surprisingly good) Mel Gibson....actually we aren't claiming Mel anymore, guy pierce, Russell Crowe and others that I am forgetting. We will take them all back. All of them.

Now let's not let it come to that Dana. Let's talk business. Phone Post
TO THE MOTHERFUCKING TOP: THIS THREAD, THE AUSTRALIAN CARD, AUSMERICAN CELEBRITIES,  JOBE WATSON, ESSENDON BOMBERS (EVEN THOUGH I FOLLOW NRL), THE (NOW) CONDEMNDED US BASE IN DARWIN AND AUSTRALIA IN GENERAL - WE ARE HEADED TO THE MOTHERFUCKING TOP! CAPITAL LETTERS FOR IMPORTANCE!
11/30/11 9:46 PM
rbl
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember to support your local MMA shows, Aussies. Tehuna, Lombard, Noke, Ebersole and Perosh had some great fights in CFC before they went to UFC and Bellator.
11/30/11 9:48 PM
FingerorMoon
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Don't UK us!!"

Should be the cry of every country getting a sub-par UFC event.
11/30/11 9:53 PM
kawsy4209
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Purple kangaroo! Phone Post
11/30/11 10:21 PM
BobSherob
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Please oh please Darth White, gives us a beautiful spectacle.
11/30/11 11:09 PM
crazydave
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UberKnee -  Im deff not going if its a b card. Aus breaks sell out records yet gets jibbed. Disgustingly bad and it will leave a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths Phone Post
I am a fight club member and have bought platnium tickets for the last two. 

If we dont get a decent card this time I wont be going.

$600 a ticket + flights + accomidation is some bullshit for a b rate card.
11/30/11 11:11 PM
crazydave
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -  Chris Cope v Demarques Johnson

enjoy it convicts

11/30/11 11:29 PM
Elbeezy1

crazydave - 
UberKnee -  Im deff not going if its a b card. Aus breaks sell out records yet gets jibbed. Disgustingly bad and it will leave a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths Phone Post
I am a fight club member and have bought platnium tickets for the last two. 

If we dont get a decent card this time I wont be going.

$600 a ticket + flights + accomidation is some bullshit for a b rate card.

That's fair for folk who have to travel, it's a costly prick in the end! I'm on the Central Coastm, North of Sydney, so I'm only looking at ticket prices and I'm always down for an MMA card..
11/30/11 11:43 PM
TexDeuce
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marlo Stanfield - fuck me if those UFC pricks try and stiff us this time i will personally go to sydney and drop a flying headbut on danas scone!

LOL at this guys first post ever. He has waited the better part of a year to come out of hiding to say this.
11/30/11 11:46 PM
irishrottie
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think i hear a dingo eating your baby.
11/30/11 11:56 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

TexDeuce -
Marlo Stanfield - fuck me if those UFC pricks try and stiff us this time i will personally go to sydney and drop a flying headbut on danas scone!

LOL at this guys first post ever. He has waited the better part of a year to come out of hiding to say this.
Hahaha and I believe it was a worthy post for a worthy cause. Phone Post
11/30/11 11:58 PM
Elbeezy1

TexDeuce - 

Fuck yeah, what an awesome human being! Don't fuck with Marlo
12/1/11 12:00 AM
Medium Nog
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you have a fight club membership you'll be renewing it if you want a chance at the fight club pre-sale tickets. Add that to your list of expenses.

12/1/11 12:02 AM
THIRTY3K
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinPower - If Aussies want to be ungrateful send UFC 145 to New Zealands Vector Arena. We'd be happy with Bonnar v Vera as main event!
Upon arrival Dana White would be greeted at the airport with a maori haka lol.
Dammit New Zealand you stay out of this. Godspeed Jobe, keep fighting the good fight Phone Post
12/1/11 12:53 AM
CindyO

discodrew - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - As an Aussie I can't tell you how pleased I was to hear you will return down here for 145.

110 was a great card. 127 was good too.

BUT please don't turn this card into a B squad event. No offense to Kampmann v alves (which I'm hearing may not even be at 145) or Browne v Nelson but can we please get a tasty main event.
I look at the recent uk cards and while they are great, I have no interest in perosh v nobody or Sot v fringe top 20 fighter. I'm talking tasty Dana. Tasty.

Just keep that in mind. I know it will sell out regardles but C'MON DUDE, lets get serious.
Don't UK us Dana. Don't UK us........ Phone Post
This!!! Phone Post
why did you quote yourself to say THIS!! Phone Post

LOL!

Cindy
12/1/11 1:01 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

CindyO -
discodrew - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - As an Aussie I can't tell you how pleased I was to hear you will return down here for 145.

110 was a great card. 127 was good too.

BUT please don't turn this card into a B squad event. No offense to Kampmann v alves (which I'm hearing may not even be at 145) or Browne v Nelson but can we please get a tasty main event.
I look at the recent uk cards and while they are great, I have no interest in perosh v nobody or Sot v fringe top 20 fighter. I'm talking tasty Dana. Tasty.

Just keep that in mind. I know it will sell out regardles but C'MON DUDE, lets get serious.
Don't UK us Dana. Don't UK us........ Phone Post
This!!! Phone Post
why did you quote yourself to say THIS!! Phone Post

LOL!

Cindy
Cindy. I know you know Dana. You must go forth and spread the word to that great man. Go Cindy Go!!!

Dana listens to the fans and I think deep down he wants the Aussies to get a stacked card. It's his destiny Cindy he just doesn't know it yet.

This is your mission should you choose to accept it. Go in and bat for the Aussies. Phone Post
12/1/11 1:33 AM
CindyO

^^^ I sent him your thread.

Cindy
12/1/11 1:50 AM
Medium Nog
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dana reads this I'd like to thank him for UFC 110 as I got to see some of my favorite guys fight. Plus he is invited to my place for a BBQ should he be in Melbourne.
12/1/11 1:54 AM
slamming

CindyO -  ^^^ I sent him your thread.

Cindy

We WILL hi five later.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.