UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Watch Out For Fake Team and Scam!

12/2/11 1:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SSStrangler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ms Tapout Team is a fake organization that is acting like a company that they aren't! They will take money and not send shorts and scam fighters into acting like a management company and they aren't! Also the TKO fight Team is with them now and doesn't show up to fights, fakes bloodwork and trashes hotel rooms! Beware Fighters and Promoters! Phone Post
12/2/11 3:20 PM
LARRY SROCK

I do know about the hotel room incident. They trashed one in hinton ok and even stole the trash can.

I won't use them anymore either. Phone Post
12/7/11 4:32 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trash stealing trashcans. who woulda thunkit?
12/30/11 12:58 AM
MsTapOutTeam

Oh Bill. Are you STILL on this about TJ and Chevy??? How am I a fake organization? I have been in business for about 2 years. You really need to get your facts straight. No one scammed anyone for money and never NOT sent gear to a fighter. How am I acting like a mgmt company? You are trashing my company when you are really upset over the fact that Chevy chose TJ over you. Dont drag my company into it. My fight team which is BRAND NEW is only 10% of what I do. But you can have TKO fight team back. You are too crazy to deal with. I would sue you but that is just giving you MORE media attention which you need to stay afloat in the MMA community now that you are getting up there in age. BTW, Werent they under you when the hotel thing went down?
12/30/11 2:22 AM
SSStrangler

Absolutely not! Lady I don't know you, but you are one piece of trash! You have no idea what your talking about! And sue me, lmao good luck, you can't sue someone when the facts are true! You are scum! Go lie to other people! Phone Post
12/30/11 2:36 AM
SSStrangler

And I can imagine the people you have knocking down your door for your team, especially since its 10% of what you do, you dont deserve a team, sorry you can't just get on Facebook and say your starting a mma team, GO MiSS Tapout! Yay! Phone Post
12/30/11 2:45 AM
LARRY SROCK

Since when does printing a few t-shirts qualify you to manage someone's fight career? Hey any fool with a Facebook can find a fight, trick is finding the right one.

And before you jump on me check my track record. That is all! Phone Post
12/30/11 3:40 AM
MsTapOutTeam

Seems some of you douche bags are over here from the FB Group Texas MMA. LOL SMH. Such a bad representation of Texas MMA.
12/30/11 4:13 AM
SSStrangler

I dont manage people, I was looking out for Chevy's career so he doesn't get scammed by people like you, he is on TJs fight team tko, I don't even have a fight team so I don't know what your talking about there, I fight and just wanted to make sure Chevy got the right fights and didn't get used, and didnt want him flying your banner cause I know your fake and promoters can see that and I didn't want you to make money just for booking him a fight, and it wasn't the right fight for him Phone Post
12/30/11 12:28 PM
LARRY SROCK

I was added to the south texas forum by thd guy who created it. You see many of texas fighters come to Oklahoma and fight on my shows. And I also help them get on bigger shows. I send fights to managers that I work with. So keep talking. Any publicity is good as long as you spell my name right.

And by the way, how did you come up with such an original name as ms Tapout. That must have took forever to come up with. I thought I saw one of your shirts tge other day but I was mistaken. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.