UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> QB Issue going into fantasy playoffs

12/6/11 10:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I made it in thank god. Been a rough year (auto drafted Peyton Manning and been screwed ever since.)

I have Joe Flacco, and Andy Dalton.

I picked up Leinhart and Orton last week, both of those are scrapped.

I'm competing against all of the 30+ point quarterbacks.

Are any of these waiver pick ups better options for me?

Grossman
Kolb
Ponder
Yates
Bradford

Hoping now with having two decent all carry backs like MJD and Helu, and decent receivers to pick from I can skate by with the shitty QB situation. I am probably losing Andre Johnson again, so that leaves me Mike Wallace, Nate Washington, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, and trying to pick up Malcolm Floyd to try and carry me through next week.
12/6/11 3:32 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this week it is a slam dunk. Flacco is playing against the Colts. The week after that you have Dalton playing the Rams. Both those matchups are solid, and better than any of your waiver options. Is it a 2 week final series for you?
12/8/11 9:17 AM
jjchgo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would play the match ups for the rest of your season. none of those guys are ideal but like waylay said there are some decent match ups.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.