UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 14...

12/7/11 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets go...
12/7/11 10:24 AM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QB: Flacco/Dalton
WR (Pick 3):Mike Wallace, Nate Washington, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Malcolm Floyd
RB (Pick 2): MJD, Helu/Ingram

I need every point as I'm going up against Brady, Greg Jennings, Torrey Smith, Steve Smith, Reggie Bush and Michael Bush. I'm good on kicker and TE.

I have Jets for D. There's quite a few teams in waivers if there's a sleeper matchup.
12/7/11 11:44 AM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First round of the playoffs:
QB Grossman or Freeman

Flex:Santana Moss, Mike Crabtree Torrey Smith Golden Tate Damien Williams as my W/T flex. Using Spiller in my other flex position. Finally would I be crazy to bench Desean Jackson for any of the Wrs I mentioned above.

Thanks C.
12/7/11 1:08 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If AP is out or even if he plays, (i am the 3rd seed, far superior to the 6th seed, scored most pts in league.  So maybe i should play it safe.)

Should i start:

Gerhart
Mo Morris (if smith is out)
Hillis
Marion Barber
12/7/11 6:00 PM
Caleb
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beeno - QB: Flacco/Dalton
WR (Pick 3):Mike Wallace, Nate Washington, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Malcolm Floyd
RB (Pick 2): MJD, Helu/Ingram

I need every point as I'm going up against Brady, Greg Jennings, Torrey Smith, Steve Smith, Reggie Bush and Michael Bush. I'm good on kicker and TE.

I have Jets for D. There's quite a few teams in waivers if there's a sleeper matchup.

Mike Wallace, Malcom Floyd, Nate Washington

MJD Helu

The Jets on D against the Chiefs is PERFECT.
12/7/11 6:04 PM
Caleb

Gracie killar - First round of the playoffs:
QB Grossman or Freeman

Flex:Santana Moss, Mike Crabtree Torrey Smith Golden Tate Damien Williams as my W/T flex. Using Spiller in my other flex position. Finally would I be crazy to bench Desean Jackson for any of the Wrs I mentioned above.

Thanks C.

I can't believe I'm going to say this.. but Grossman.

Flex- Torrey Smith.. Spiller is perfect as your other flex.

I would say to stick with Jackson. I can see Vick hitting him with a bomb. None of your other options are any better.
12/7/11 6:09 PM
Caleb

Tons -  If AP is out or even if he plays, (i am the 3rd seed, far superior to the 6th seed, scored most pts in league.  So maybe i should play it safe.)

Should i start:

Gerhart
Mo Morris (if smith is out)
Hillis
Marion Barber

Ok, this is tricky. If Kevin Smith doesn't play..your best option of all of these is Maurice Morris. If Kevin Smith plays and Adrian Peterson play.. then role with Adrian Peterson.

Hope this helps!

If Peterson plays.. roll with him no doubt. If not, I like
12/7/11 6:30 PM
Gracie killar
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Ingram won't play so I will put CJ in my second rb spot and put smith in my other flex. Crabtree is tempting vs Zona.

Sexy Rexy gon get me a playoff win!
12/7/11 7:39 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another good one for you

I need 2 of 3

Holmes
Austin
Moss
12/8/11 8:48 PM
Shane Sherk
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a serious issue going into my 1st round of playoffs

I have (had) Matt Forte. *hangs head*.

I have (had, for this week) Dwayne Bowe *hangs head*

I'm undecided about who should fill my last WR/RB spot, pick one:

Doug Baldwin @ StL
Golden Tate @Stl
Kahlil Bell @ Den
Darrius Heyward-Bey @ Green Bay
12/10/11 12:34 PM
Shane Sherk
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update ^

Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore are both out for Sundays game against Green Bay.

Who do I go with?
12/10/11 8:24 PM
Shane Sherk

for the love of god tell me what to do!!!!!
12/11/11 9:02 AM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need a win this week to make the playoffs. Because two of my previous "workhorse" RBs are now on IR, I'm left with:

Frank Gore
Steven Jackson
Willis McGahee
& Roy Helu

Which two running backs should I start? I currently have Frank Gore and Roy Helu in my line up, but the inconsistency of the Skins' running game has me worried about my Helu pick.

Also, one of them is a flex spot, so instead of two running backs, I could go with one RB and an additional WR. Would you replace any of my RBs with either Percy Harvin or Stevie Johnson?

Any help would be appreciated
12/11/11 12:20 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Bush vs PHI or Michael Bush vs GB?

non ppr

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.