UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> OH SH1T! Victoria Inn is shutting down: no oxtail

12/10/11 8:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

speaking of oxtail, when I lived in Vegas they didn't sell much oxtail at the grocers for us to make oxtail soup (no fkn way we going California Hotel and waiting in line). So my friend and I would call our local Albertsons once a month and buy their ENTIRE inventory of oxtail. The butcher pretty much expected us and had no problem selling it bulk.

Whoever lived near us and was an oxtail fan must've been pissed. Literally one year of no oxtail at that store hahahahaha!
12/10/11 3:44 PM
HwnStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UNREAL! I used to eat @ that restaurant like twice a week. We used to eat breakfast in the back---in the bar area. I liked the 'Japanese breakfast'
12/10/11 8:15 PM
yakumomutsu
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead -
junon - you buy, renovate kitchen, rehire the chef, give me sous chef position, and now we're talking.

I'll sell guns out of the broom closet!
And I'll buy, or at least broker Phone Post
12/11/11 12:02 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[quote]yakumomutsu - [quote]Sgt. Slaphead - [quote]junon - you buy, renovate kitchen, rehire the chef, give me sous chef position, and now we're talking.[/quote] I'll sell guns out of the broom closet![/quote]And I'll buy, or at least broker Phone Post[/quote] 

If you enter the closet and are faced with this......

RUN!
You went in the wrong closet and Moke can't see shit so he'll think your a massage girl there for tryouts!
12/12/11 3:18 AM
Moke
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol oh noes!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.