UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> GoProHD2

12/8/11 12:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ze Dano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone here have one?
Can you tell me about video quality?
What about editing? Is it easy?
Whats the best program to use to edit?
Thanks in advance!
2/6/12 11:37 PM
Mullet @ Heart
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/07/12 7:51 PM
I have one. It's cool for what it is. I bought it to film a commercial for a local RC shop.

The video quality is fine outside. Gets grainy inside.

Keep in mind that it's a (very) wide angle lens, so it's not really a do-everything camera. More of an accessory for most people.

Editing? I'm guessing you're on a PC. If that's the case, I have no idea. iMovie or Final Cut on a Mac.

Whatever you use, footage is footage. It shouldn't be any easier or more difficult to edit than footage from any other camera.
2/7/12 3:58 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
 heard good things about them. 
1/22/13 10:08 AM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great camera, I've got the motorsportsversion that has great mountingoptions. Take some time to learn the menu and learn to work with framesize and framerate. Negatives? yes, the battery doesn't last long and when you use the closed waterproof case, make sure your lens stays clear when walking into place with another temperature.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.