UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Overseas? MMA Care Package

12/8/11 3:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CoopDiddy
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is overseas here? Reason why I am asking is because I am helping out a buddy into sending some MMA Care Packages to overseas service members. He is wanting to send out some Promo posters to anyone that is interested. If you want any more info just pm me or post a reply.
12/12/11 5:05 PM
CoopDiddy
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone at all? If you know anyone overseas I can help get them hooked up! My e-mail is unaguava85@hotmail.com or aaron.miles.cooper@ng.army.mil if you wanted to talk about this any further. Really hoping to show my support to the guys currently overseas.
12/21/11 8:45 AM
AmmoMan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd on my iPhone. I'll shoot you an email once I get to my computer. Phone Post
12/30/11 8:18 AM
CoopDiddy

@Ammoman

PM sent your way. Hope you can help!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.