UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> PAW news:

12/10/11 5:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luis Gutierrez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be building and developing an association in 2012 built with PAW affiliated schools and unified in running PAW sanctioned events/tournaments.

It will be an organization built around teaching, coaching and running martial arts and sports oriented programs and facilities that emphasize working with kids and teens and will offer the philosophy, methodology, and answers to the day to day questions that will allow one to do so in a very rewarding way.

Our objective being to inform and help train an extended world wide community of uniformly organized schools wishing to create, run, or participate in tournaments and in events with a unique approach that values safety, fun, and technical performance with like minded teachers, coaches, schools, and organizations.

If interested, it will begin here:

https://www.facebook.com/playastheway

Please join us.

Thanks for all your support as always,

-Luis
12/12/11 3:45 PM
Adam Singer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lu,
Send me some more info.
Adam Singer
12/13/11 11:09 AM
Luis Gutierrez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam,

Will do in early 2012. Making sure infra-structure is in place for what I have in mind. I'll send you a message via FB later today.

-Luis
12/13/11 2:26 PM
Luis Gutierrez

Just sent you a FB message.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.