UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Fort Meyers Jiu Jitsu or MMA?

12/11/11 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bbomber
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys,  I'm going to be on vacation in Fort Myers from Jan 1st to 7th.  Good places to roll or train?  I'm a pretty average blue belt, not looking for anything too crazy on vacation, just a place to get a good roll, stretch my travelled legs and meet some new friends.
12/11/11 7:48 PM
bbomber
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, going to be there with my fiancee, her sister and brother in law.  Some good tips on nightlife, and the local scene would be great.
12/14/11 12:47 PM
bbomber

Really?  Nothing?
12/14/11 12:49 PM
bbomber

Really?  Nothing?
12/14/11 6:59 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got to Naples. A few good places to train there, and it's only 30 min from Ft.Myers Phone Post
12/17/11 9:18 AM
Todd Cutler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen my training partner has a facility there and is one of the best camps in the state or world for that matter! Anybody who knows anything about bjj or grappling knows of the Avengers Pablo, Cyborg ect well one of their best black belts Marcel Goncalves has his academy there marcel is a multy time world medalist, undefeated mma fighter(bellator veteran) and one of the best training partners ive ever had! You are doing yourself a huge injustice if this is not where you go train! He is super humble and a great person.. fightsportsnaplesbjj.com if you need further assistance email me at fightsports.daytonabeach@gmail.com i will give you his cell to make arrangements..
12/18/11 11:09 AM
GBOwarrior
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree! Hey Brent its Jim. If you go to
Fight sports let me know. I'll try and meet you out there Phone Post
12/20/11 2:27 AM
Iambigd2
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you go to cape coral, there's black trunk. Super good guys there Phone Post
12/21/11 10:19 PM
bbomber

Thanks guys.  Jim, I will definitely try to hook up with you for some training.
1/21/12 4:27 PM
FJJ828
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.brazilianjiujitsunaples.com

Two Black Belts at our school. Two time Mundial Black Belt Champion Marcelo Pereira and myself teach classes 7 days a week. 3275 Pine Ridge Road inside Sports Club of Naples, right off exit 107 of I-75. Marcelo came from Nova Uniao and is close friends with Robson Moura, Jose Aldo, etc. We are an American Top Team Affiliate.

1/23/12 8:15 AM
Lilryanmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pereira is a blackbelt with a non gracie Lineage, like Leo Santos! OSSS Nova Uniao(New Union)! Jiu Jitsu is for everyone!
3/2/12 10:56 AM
vegard
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of the information about Nova Uniao as non-gracie lineage is wrong. Sebastiao Ricardo was a Helio Gracie black belt, not Fadda. Andre Pedernerais was a Carlson black belt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.