UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Tampa MMA Event

12/12/11 1:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NomercyGear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering if anyone has been in or has someone who has competed in one of the 2 locos presents event? I am looking at doing my First amateur fight, and I want to go into a good organization, as I have read horror stories. Its been a long time coming for me and I would love to go in and win or lose prove myself to the MMA Community. Thank you to all who respond, and have any advice going into this next step of my life. Thanks again UG!
12/14/11 3:35 PM
mattbatson

all ammy mma events must be sanctioned by a fl approved organization...so you should be okay
all events have their problems of course...

and dont worry about your ammy record, cause it really isnt all that important if your going pro eventually. Win some, lose some...but with the losses is where you really learn what you need work on. So dont get discouraged.

you'll get some stage fright in your first one...everyone does.
You wont perform to the best of your ability either...but you just need to get in and get the experience first and foremost.
12/14/11 11:11 PM
NomercyGear

Thank you soo much! I expect as much on all aspects, and am looking foreword to it!
12/19/11 11:09 AM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are having an event in Feb in Tampa I heard it will be at the Green Iguana. Not sure who the promoter is yet. I have a few friends fighting on the card
2/7/12 1:28 AM
keyrat

MAIN 155 title Ivan Devalle 4-0 WCMA vs Danny Venter - Delvalle by Unanimous

185 Patrick Edwards 4-1 Highlander  vs Steve Fridh 5-1 Black Trunk- Edwards by Standing Choke Rd 1

145 David Neimore 3-0 Omega MMA  vs Ben Corso 2-1 Frontline - Corso by Unanimous dec

167 Casey Long HP MMA vs Josh Ezquizal Top Dog mma- long by Footlock Rd 1

HWY Richard Wint 1-0 The Jungle vs Christopher Harp Banks MMA- Harp by KO rd 1

185 Ray Camaraza1-0 Highlander MMA vs Martin Verega WCMA - Fight of the Night Camaraza by unanimous Dec

145 Corey Peterson Frontline Fitness vs Gene Burbank Regis - peterson by KO rd 1

170 Nick Mullins vs Dave Mundel 0-0 Mundel by Split Dec

155 Jason Hodge WCMA 0-0 vs  Derric Fragosa  Tampa Boxer 0-0 Hodge by KO rd 1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.