UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Top 10 favorite Judo gi and why?

2/18/12 8:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
manzuri
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an addidas gi that I got from budomart. Still a novice so I only bought a single weave but its holding up pretty well. Phone Post
1/10/14 12:35 PM
Outkaster
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well now that two of my white GI's are illegal I may go with the Kusakura .
1/11/14 6:53 PM
judoblackbelt
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let us know where you order it from and how it works out. My white mizuno Shia comp is getting kind of ragged and needs to be replaced.
1/13/14 10:07 AM
Outkaster
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

judoblackbelt I will. There I was on the size chart and they have a calculator but it had a hard time finding a size. A guy at the company, Brent e-mailed me back and said they are particularly paying attention because of the rule changes. They want to try to get the right size so they will contact the factory if you send measurements. Kind of like Toraki does. They are expensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I have three GI’s and two white Eurocomps are illegal except my blue one. I want to do some masters competitions this year.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.