UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Places to train BJJ near Harrison Township

12/15/11 9:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anarkis
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be in Michigan during the week following Christmas. Any good schools in the area that allow visitors?
12/15/11 5:28 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ? Bring your gun, do you not know what state your coming too? highest unemployment, High crime rate and We got StephenL.

Run, just run.
12/15/11 5:34 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)
12/16/11 7:45 AM
lenox01
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/16/11 12:08 PM
Anarkis
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigMike77 - BJJ? Bring your gun, do you not know what state your coming too? highest unemployment, High crime rate and We got StephenL.

Run, just run.

You also have Blue Moon Ice Cream and National Hot Dogs. Those two things alone are worth risking ones life. Not to mention I come from a family of hunters who live in the area and have over 150+ relatives in the area.
12/16/11 4:02 PM
BigMike77

Anarkis - 
BigMike77 - BJJ? Bring your gun, do you not know what state your coming too? highest unemployment, High crime rate and We got StephenL.

Run, just run.

You also have Blue Moon Ice Cream and National Hot Dogs. Those two things alone are worth risking ones life. Not to mention I come from a family of hunters who live in the area and have over 150+ relatives in the area.

you make a good point with National Coney Island, But I say...No offense.. but your family, is a lousy shot, Stephen still walks around. :)
12/16/11 4:55 PM
Anarkis

BigMike77 - 
Anarkis - 

Run, just run.

you make a good point with National Coney Island, But I say...No offense.. but your family, is a lousy shot, Stephen still walks around. :)

When my parents relatives grew up it was called Mount Clemens! Who is this Stephen you keep talking about?
12/16/11 5:46 PM
BigMike77

He's a guy that posts on here, he used to train at a gym I helped out with a while ago. Trust me after 10 mins around this guy you want to cut your wrist. So I like to get him all fired up every once in a while.

Good fun.

Fuck-em

12/16/11 5:48 PM
BigMike77

good gyms in michigan off the top of my head

Stars and strikes

Mash

Warrior Way

I'm know there's 3 or 4 more good gyms but i'm stoned and can't remember,

:)
12/16/11 8:22 PM
PAC MAN

Edited: 12/16/11 8:24 PM
 Jamels BJJ academy is the closet. It 16/groesbeck. Classes 6 days a week. Great place
12/17/11 10:58 AM
BigMike77

PAC MAN -  Jamels BJJ academy is the closet. It 16/groesbeck. Classes 6 days a week. Great place

this!
12/18/11 3:03 AM
DR1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a new BJJ school opening in that area very soon. We may be training some before the new year. Op what is your email address I will let you know if we get the mats down while your in town. Phone Post
12/18/11 8:05 AM
Samuraidog

Anarkis,

You'd be crazy not to take up DR1's offer. The guy is awesome on the mats.
12/18/11 11:33 AM
Anarkis

Just shoot me a PM here on the UG. I check it everyday :D I will definitely take him up on his offer.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.