UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dr. Obviously's MMA Photoshop Fun!

12/24/11 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor_Obviously you need to log out and log back in again. Merry Christmas and keep up the good work. Phone Post
12/24/11 5:34 PM
Trigguh Mike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benwahwah -  Doctor_Obviously you need to log out and log back in again. Merry Christmas and keep up the good work. Phone Post

Congrats Dr. O now you can post your own images! Merry Christmas and thanks for getting that man a blue name!
12/24/11 5:50 PM
Doctor_Obviously
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW!!! Thanks guys! That's awesome! Happy Holidays!

Do you guys think I should start all over with a new thread and just post all my shops non-stop?
12/24/11 5:58 PM
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you're good with this thread.

Good work by the way.
12/24/11 6:01 PM
Doctor_Obviously
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  I think you're good with this thread.

Good work by the way.

Thanks! Ok, I'll post more later. :)
12/24/11 6:12 PM
Goffman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, these are awesome!
12/24/11 6:30 PM
Flying Teep
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed. If only every new poster made such a debut. Phone Post
12/24/11 6:48 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor_Obviously - 
Matt Phillips -  I think you're good with this thread.

Good work by the way.

Thanks! Ok, I'll post more later. :)

Awesome work, can't wait to see more!

12/24/11 7:05 PM
erikmfx
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ agrippina, no sweat dude I'm enjoying the good doctor's work here as much as the rest of you are. He's an awesome new addition to the romo artists here. There is so much great talent on this site, too many to name! I'm sure once he gets on other romo threads the Dr will enjoy their work as well.
12/24/11 7:32 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor_Obviously - WOW!!! Thanks guys! That's awesome! Happy Holidays!

Do you guys think I should start all over with a new thread and just post all my shops non-stop?
Holy shit, good job on getting a blue so fast! Subbed for the future awesome! Phone Post
12/24/11 7:33 PM
Doctor_Obviously

agrippina - erikmfx, who's possible the best photo manipulator here, welcomed the good Doctor with open arms and went out of his way to search and post and detail the Dana White contest indirectly inviting the good Doctor to review it. Yet that was blissfully ignored and countered with a further `dumb` of the good Doctor's own works and a plea for a `blue name`.

As artist to artist, the courtesy would have been for the good Doctor to acknowledge erikmfx's kind invitation, reviewed and commented on the finer, nay, better works of the UG.

Yet nothing.

More of me and mine.

As a true artist in it `for the lulz` only, you acknowledge your surrounding artist's works, in their own home, that they have welcomed you into. At bare minimum.

Weird to say the least.

Did I do something wrong? I am a great appreciater of the arts. I saw a lot of great shops on the contest page. I was told it was too late to enter. Should I have commented? I'm sorry...
12/24/11 7:45 PM
MainelyBJJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Grabs popcorn.
12/24/11 7:45 PM
Doctor_Obviously

agrippina - Yes you should have.

A simple ` thanks for the link` or ` awesome work there`

If not for the work there itself, the fact that erikmfx (a) went to the effort to present the link (b) reminded you of it.

Intentially ignoring this gesture twice is well `suspect`.

erikmfx is the `boss` here of photo manipulation. Instead of feeding of the peanut gallery and continuing on your merry way, you could of as in any new forum (a) scoped out the pack and pack leaders (b) genuinely (if true) checked it out and commented (c) ride the high of the accolades of the peanut gallery and lose all common forum ettiquete.

Just sayin'
Dude, I'm brand new here. Signed up in November, didn't post til earlier this week. Count how many thank you's compared to "f*ck you's" I've said in this thread. You don't even know me and you want to attack me? If someone should've have been upset, it should have been Erik. I respect much more than hate, but I don't expect you to see that yet--like I said, I'm brand new. This site is HUGE! And tons of members! Give a person a chance man. All I wanted to do is share what I've created. Damn...
12/24/11 7:54 PM
Doctor_Obviously

agrippina - erikmfx invited you to review the work of the UG, twice. You ignored it, twice, and continued dumping your work here and requesting a blue name.

That's all.

Odd behavior for an artist IMO.

I'm sorry. If you really knew me, I'd respect your opinion. But just because I looked at the awesome work by the other shoppers on here and haven't commented yet, doesn't make me a douchebag. You came into a thread I created and was the first person to say negative stuff toward me. You're either a very angry person or someone I knew at UFC forums that didn't care for me. So which is it?

12/24/11 7:57 PM
erikmfx
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

agrippina - erikmfx invited you to review the work of the UG, twice. You ignored it, twice, and continued dumping your work here and requesting a blue name.

That's all.

Odd behavior for an artist IMO.

Hey bro, it's cool. The guy is brand new here. He's excited by all the positive feedback on his excellent work and wants to post more. He'll integrate into the rest of the site before long.
12/24/11 8:04 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor_Obviously -

If not for the work there itself, the fact that erikmfx (a) went to the effort to present the link (b) reminded you of it.

erikmfx is the `boss` here of photo manipulation. Instead of feeding of the peanut gallery and continuing on your merry way, you could of as in any new forum (a) scoped out the pack and pack leaders (b) genuinely (if true) checked it out and commented (c) ride the high of the accolades of the peanut gallery and lose all common forum ettiquete.

Just sayin'
Dude, I'm brand new here. Signed up in November, didn't post til earlier this week. Count how many thank you's compared to "f*ck you's" I've said in this thread. You don't even know me and you want to attack me? If someone should've have been upset, it should have been Erik. I respect much more than hate, but I don't expect you to see that yet--like I said, I'm brand new. This site is HUGE! And tons of members! Give a person a chance man. All I wanted to do is share what I've created. Damn...
Dude dont listen to him. Shit im kinda new and i can tell he is trolling you. Your work is awesome, cant wait to see some more. Remember, there are some dicks on this site but there are a lot more good guys. You will fit in here. Phone Post
12/24/11 8:06 PM
Doctor_Obviously

agrippina - ^^

I'll leave the last word to erikmfx.

Welcome to the UG Doctor.

Have a most Merry Xmas.

I appreciate it and Merry Christmas to you as well.
12/24/11 8:07 PM
AsimpleFan
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think I understand artists. Phone Post
12/24/11 8:34 PM
ftrflygrly
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benwahwah - Doctor_Obviously you need to log out and log back in again. Merry Christmas and keep up the good work. Phone Post
This thread needed a hero. Good deed, indeed. Phone Post
12/24/11 11:26 PM
erikmfx

AppleCinnamonJinx - 

Just sayin'
LMFAO stop trolling

Inf0 is considered the best. Lookoutawhale is the most famous.

Eikmfx isnt even top 6.

I consider myself top ten at best. But I'm digging deeper into that labrinthian CS5 program all the time! :-)
12/24/11 11:28 PM
erikmfx

AppleCinnamonJinx -  ErikMFX is a bum. Doctor could be the Jon Jones of photoshopping.

ErikMFX fits in with the Tim Boatches and Doctor_Obviously is a rising star like Phil Davis.

Ignore the haters. All of you photoshops are creative and actually make me laugh. (unlike some people *Cough Bat21 and ErikMFX *Cough)

Dude, what's with all the hate? I didn't start this shit. If you don't like my work fine, but I got two romos in the top ten for Dana White's Contest, so obviously I got a lot of votes from people who think differently than you.
12/24/11 11:35 PM
RickStorm
1624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow... this thread took a left turn somewhere lol
12/24/11 11:42 PM
erikmfx

My vote for the best on the site would go to Ensanity.
12/25/11 12:56 AM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale = GOAT
but this Dr. Obviously is a rising star with a lot of potential.
six months of sprawl training...
12/25/11 12:59 AM
RickStorm
1624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.