UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> ICE hiring prior military ASAP

12/22/11 2:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidJustice
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone is interested in working for ICE -Enforcement Removal Operations and you are prior military and can claim VRA status. Please let me know and I will forward you info ASAP.

This is the only way ICE/ERO is hiring right now and there will be many chances in the next few months to get hired.
12/27/11 2:09 AM
buck chaney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a message in your Reaction to Violence Site account. Thank you for your contributions to this forum.
12/27/11 8:56 AM
KidJustice
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be responding back to you shortly. Have a great New Year!
12/27/11 5:17 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey KidJustice,

I'm Municipal LEO over here but have a buddy I train with who just got out of the Marines last year and is looking for work. He is interested. Please send info to me @ FultonBJJ at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance brother, nice that you are letting mma.tv folks know about this.
12/28/11 1:58 AM
buck chaney

Once again, thanks for the help and speedy reply. Everything is on track now. I hope you enjoy the New Year as well!!! Please keep up the great work!!!
12/28/11 8:51 AM
KidJustice

LeftBench - Hey KidJustice,

I'm Municipal LEO over here but have a buddy I train with who just got out of the Marines last year and is looking for work. He is interested. Please send info to me @ FultonBJJ at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance brother, nice that you are letting mma.tv folks know about this.

LeftBench, Sending you info now...
12/28/11 8:52 AM
KidJustice

buck chaney - Once again, thanks for the help and speedy reply. Everything is on track now. I hope you enjoy the New Year as well!!! Please keep up the great work!!!
Thank you and the same to you.

If you or your friend have any questions about the process let me know.

1/8/12 12:49 AM
Team Python
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whats the age limit
1/10/12 9:34 AM
KidJustice

Team Python - whats the age limit

37, but you can get a waiver if you are prior military. The waiver is only good till age 40 though.
1/13/12 12:05 AM
soldierdad5417

Wow, I wish I wasn't sitting in The Stan for the 4th time again right now. Just got here, but I'd love whatever information you could send me. Thanks, dude.
1/13/12 4:57 PM
KidJustice

soldierdad5417 -  Wow, I wish I wasn't sitting in The Stan for the 4th time again right now. Just got here, but I'd love whatever information you could send me. Thanks, dude.

Stay safe buddy,

Just emailed you the info.
1/31/12 5:20 PM
KidJustice

Looks like they stopped this program for a few months. I will hit this thread again when they open it up.
2/6/12 3:25 AM
You Against Me
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/25/12 9:36 AM
Wish I saw this a few months ago. If you hear anything new please let me know.

Edited to remove email from search engine.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.