UnderGround Forums

New Mexico Underground >> Relocating to Roswell/Artesia

12/26/11 4:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Da Fiend
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Possibly moving to the area any decent gyms in the around? Also may need help finding a job and housing if anyone has any referrals.  
1/11/12 12:44 PM
Shortkick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The oil field is booming right now so if you dont mind getting dirty there will be plenty of jobs.

There are a few gyms in Roswell and I believe one in Artesia. I do not remember the names off the top of my head. I think Richard Villa has a place in Roswell, he beat Drew Fickett once. There is a pretty good boxing gym in Roswell and I believe they have an MMA program.

There is not any gyms in the local area your asking about with any UFC type guys but there are some good programs. If your from a bigger city with access to alot of "upscale" places you might be a little disapointed. Although the gyms I have seen compete do come to bang..

Hope this helps..
1/18/12 5:55 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why there?

come to albuquerque and train at jacksons
5/12/12 12:39 AM
Twelve Gage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightlogs.com, Owner
Da Fiend -  Possibly moving to the area any decent gyms in the around? Also may need help finding a job and housing if anyone has any referrals.  

So are there any gyms in the area?  I'm going to be in that area for a couple weeks.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.