UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Missing thread concerning C3 Fights?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/26/11 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Emelienko_Bellator
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 or 3 months ago there was a thread that discussed how C3 Fights no longer reported results from their events. Supposedly this was to avoid medical suspensions. I emailed Tripp and got no response. This takes away any legitimacy that promotion ever had.

I did find out Stinson beat Bixler at the last event, but I'd still like to know the results of the other bouts- like the Shinn fight. During their next event I will be at home on the couch watching live boxing in HD on NBC Sports (formerly VERSUS).
12/26/11 6:20 PM
LARRY SROCK

What good us fighting if it doesn't get reported? I mean it's just a smoker that you get paid for. I have talked to doc about some of my top guys fighting for c3 since thru only fight every other month anyways but now what's the point? Phone Post
12/26/11 6:30 PM
Emelienko_Bellator

Smoker, unsanctioned, exhibition, unofficial...

Pretty much a joke of a company. Their cards were getting progressively weaker and weaker anyway.
12/26/11 7:08 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 12/26/11 7:07 PM
 Sherdog will put fights on the record officially if you can provide the date, location, fight card and results to them. A lot of work when you are not the one running the event but they will update records. 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.