UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Gracie Barra killing the belt system

12/29/11 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
B_RYCE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea he was alot smaller than me I think that there was only one guy my size and the rest were smaller,I had 6 matches that day. His name is John he trains at Alliance,tough guy I had to fight him twice.
12/29/11 9:17 PM
katsumoto68

Wow Phone Post
12/29/11 9:34 PM
B_RYCE

Super neat huh??? Well its been real fun but time to move on.....
12/30/11 3:15 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TODD NAME NAMES FAGGOT IM PORKING YOUR PIG UNLESS YOU MAN UP PUNK
12/30/11 3:37 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash - TODD NAME NAMES FAGGOT IM PORKING YOUR PIG UNLESS YOU MAN UP PUNK

oink-oink
12/30/11 3:38 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oink-oink
12/30/11 3:52 AM
NECKCRANK808
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B_RYCE r u entering the next tournament just wondering one of our guys. Is thinking about entering and u guys would be in the same division He just wondering if there will be anyone in his division
12/30/11 10:50 AM
B_RYCE

Was going to but I hurt my LCL,bad sprain. Doc told me take a month but I'm giving it a week more. Prob not the January 15 but I am doing pan 2012. Where do you train at NECKCRANK? Good to know that there's at least someone in my division,ultra heavyweight.
12/30/11 3:03 PM
conviser
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B_RYCE - Was going to but I hurt my LCL,bad sprain. Doc told me take a month but I'm giving it a week more. Prob not the January 15 but I am doing pan 2012. Where do you train at NECKCRANK? Good to know that there's at least someone in my division,ultra heavyweight.

Purple, ultra, from NECKCRANK's school....I can think of one in particular. Very tricky guy, from what I've seen.
1/2/12 3:04 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TODD NAME NAMES FAGGOT IM PORKING YOUR PIG UNLESS YOU MAN UP PUNK
1/2/12 3:51 AM
mad tiger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like 750lbs of super fight imo.
1/2/12 2:33 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

I'd like to take this opportunity to says...

Sgt. Slaphead - 
NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

1/2/12 8:32 PM
JIMMYNAKS
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead - I'd like to take this opportunity to says...

Sgt. Slaphead - 
NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

1 Phone Post
1/5/12 5:14 PM
Magnum TA

B_RYCE - Was going to but I hurt my LCL,bad sprain. Doc told me take a month but I'm giving it a week more. Prob not the January 15 but I am doing pan 2012. Where do you train at NECKCRANK? Good to know that there's at least someone in my division,ultra heavyweight.
How ironic Phone Post
1/5/12 5:17 PM
Magnum TA

I have some stickers and the Dr. said you will be medically cleared by that time. You should go ahead and enter. Phone Post
1/5/12 5:19 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - I have some stickers and the Dr. said you will be medically cleared by that time. You should go ahead and enter. Phone Post

LOL!~
1/5/12 5:24 PM
Magnum TA

No need to take an extra week beyond a Dr. recommendation because there is finally someone your size on this island to enter your division. Neckcrank politely asked for you to help him out IMO. Phone Post
1/5/12 5:29 PM
B_RYCE

@Todd,lol. What a cooze rag you are,dont deflect your dick tucking on to me. You need 6 months because you are lookin g for a way out. last time I checked you were one weight class below me pudgy. I will compete when im good and ready,Im not on here taling mad shit then running for half a year. I have competed and will hopefully again. Choose your words carefully friend. alot of what i say is in jest so dont make it any more than it has to be. I DONT DICK TUCK.
1/5/12 5:32 PM
meatrokket
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B_RYCE - @Todd,lol. What a cooze rag you are,dont deflect your dick tucking on to me. You need 6 months because you are lookin g for a way out. last time I checked you were one weight class below me pudgy. I will compete when im good and ready,Im not on here taling mad shit then running for half a year. I have competed and will hopefully again. Choose your words carefully friend. alot of what i say is in jest so dont make it any more than it has to be. I DONT DICK TUCK.
THIS Phone Post
1/5/12 5:32 PM
Magnum TA

"I will compete when im good and ready."

It's a grappling so you don't need to be ready. You should enter ASAP Phone Post
1/5/12 5:34 PM
sufferingsuckatash

lol at toad trying to put up smoke and mirrors
1/5/12 5:34 PM
Magnum TA

I can buy more stickers from Wal Mart if needed. Phone Post
1/5/12 5:35 PM
B_RYCE

So fight when im hurt? Makes alot of sense....Wow,you really are the biggest troll ever. MAN THE FUCK UP AND ROLL WITH MEAT ROKKET. 6 months....FUCKING GARBAGE. Bottom line is I shouldnt have fed the troll. SLAP HEAD WAS RIGHT.
1/5/12 5:36 PM
B_RYCE

Smoke and mirrors homie. Everyone knows your game Todd!!! Bottom line dont deflect your faggotry on to me,Im not the guy man. End of fucking story.
1/5/12 5:38 PM
B_RYCE

In other news...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.