UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Gracie Barra killing the belt system

1/5/12 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/12 5:48 PM
 I am not asking you to fight anyone because fights involve strikes. You said the Dr. (an expert) said you would be ready by then. By your logic you should have entered already. You don't need to be prepared for it because it's just grappling.
1/5/12 5:55 PM
B_RYCE

Not entering Todd,knee isnt fully healed. Like I said when Im ready. Any thing else Todd? If and when this match does happen with MEAT,try not to curl up into a fat ball of play-do and call it a draw after,THANKS.
1/5/12 5:59 PM
Magnum TA

B_RYCE - Not entering Todd,knee isnt fully healed. Like I said when Im ready. Any thing else Todd? If and when this match does happen with MEAT,try not to curl up into a fat ball of play-do and call it a draw after,THANKS.
I promise you I am preparing seriously and will do the very best I can. You are right, even if those guys were better than me not getting tapped isn't good enough. Phone Post
1/5/12 6:01 PM
B_RYCE

Sounds good.
1/5/12 6:01 PM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA -  I am not asking you to fight anyone because fights involve strikes. You said the Dr. (an expert) said you would be ready by then. By your logic you should have entered already. You don't need to be prepared for it because it's just grappling.
Yeah man, it's only grappling. We should roll today. 

1/5/12 6:26 PM
JIMMYNAKS
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm getting that false boner again Phone Post
1/5/12 10:30 PM
TheAlchemist
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*calls baret- again*

*backs away from thread*
1/10/12 7:08 AM
JrRapozo

How did this turn into a Tud Atkins thread?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.