12/26/11 11:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...poor tommy and the jets...
12/27/11 2:16 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rex Ryan does enough talking for all Jets fans.
12/27/11 5:06 PM
Caleb
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not going to even make fun of him because my team is just as bad.
12/27/11 7:45 PM
supersaiyan

tommy gunnz is alright with me...just wasnt the jets year like last season
12/28/11 7:49 AM
TheRealJoker
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jets are a long shot but stranger things have happened...
12/28/11 12:42 PM
SiftMyMind

ttt
12/28/11 1:39 PM
HEMAN
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sanchez = Faileddddddddddddddddddd...
12/29/11 3:44 PM
C1010
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Jets have a lot of work to do in the offseason regardless.
12/30/11 7:53 PM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it Sanchez or Shotty that failed? I have a hard time believing it is ALL Sanchez. Shot has a good Oline, two good RBs, WRs, I mean if he couldn't make things work with those players I don't know what to say.
12/31/11 10:53 AM
Tommy Gunnz
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My internet has been down but you will be happy to know the Jets ruined my fucking Christmas yet again.

I went into this season with high expectations but after 2-3 weeks I was able to unbiasedly see what a bad, flawed team this was. I have said for months we wouldn't even make the playoffs and thats exactly what happened.

Its hard to win games when:

your offensive coordinator is fucking HORRIBLE!!!!!

your quarterback makes mistake after mistake (he probably set the record for thrown PICK 6 in a season)

your oline can't fight its way out of a wet paper bag

you have ZERO pass rush (just like the last several years, when are they going to fucking fix this?)

your safeties can't fucking cover anybody. they make every tight end we play look like jerry rice

you have soft runningbacks (makes it tough to "ground and pound" when your runningbacks are over the hill or soft and don't run hard (i'm looking at you shonn greene)

your players are selfish and don't care about the team (i'm looking at you santonio holmes)

your linebackers are old and slow (except David Harris who is a beast)

your head coach lets the inmates run the asylum

your head coach spends more time giving interviews and tweeting then studying the fucking opposition
12/31/11 11:53 PM
C1010
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im still surprised that after 2 years they never properly addressed a need for a pass rush. Heck I can't even believe Wayne Hunter has a job!
1/1/12 1:37 PM
Tommy Gunnz
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C1010 - Im still surprised that after 2 years they never properly addressed a need for a pass rush. Heck I can't even believe Wayne Hunter has a job!

Wayne Hunter is without a doubt the worst offensive lineman starting in the nfl today. that is unarguable
1/2/12 1:10 PM
C1010

It appears there is a lot of locker room tension. Santonio Holmes is not seeing eye to eye with Sanchez. Bart Scott is likely gone this season. Schotty is likely out. This team has some rebuilding to do both internally and with personnel.
1/3/12 9:28 AM
Slydawg

"your head coach spends more time giving interviews and tweeting then studying the fucking opposition
"

So true!
1/3/12 3:51 PM
east
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing what a difference one regular season win can make.  Last year the Jets were 9-7 and this year 8-8. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.