UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Fantasy Success. Thanks NFL Ground.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/28/11 8:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A big thank you to Caleb and everyone who contributed to Sit em Start em throughout the season. This was my first time doing fantasy football, and the help early on in the season really set me on my way.

I finished 1st, 1st and 4th in my three leagues.

But I will never do three leagues again. I thought as I was already doing research, it wouldn't add much time. Well it did, way too much. One league next year for sure.

Once again, thanks everyone.
12/28/11 12:08 PM
Caleb
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're welcome Waylay.. very glad to hear you did so well in all your leagues. I'm a vet at Fantasy football and I won't play in more than 1 league. It starts getting confusing and takes up way too much time.

Stick with one league next year that has no more than 12 players and is ran properly. (Commish collects money up front and runs the league well).

If you lived in TX, you could plan in my league. I only do live drafts. Too much BS with only drafts.
12/28/11 1:47 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can teleconference me in, live drafts would be awesome. You warned me in I think the first Sit em Start Em that three leagues was too much. That is why you are the Coach on this forum :)
12/28/11 8:02 PM
sicko
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I did three leagues one year and it was rough. I keep it to two leagues now, both out of tradition and that's it, I don't join any more
12/28/11 8:19 PM
Caleb
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waylay - You can teleconference me in, live drafts would be awesome. You warned me in I think the first Sit em Start Em that three leagues was too much. That is why you are the Coach on this forum :)

I probably could get you in and do it via Skype. We can revisit it next year for sure. My league is ran with perfection, I can tell you that. You would like it.
12/28/11 8:52 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More players = more money
12/29/11 8:57 AM
Caleb

419 - More players = more money

Yeah, and more headaches and less of a fantasy team too.
12/29/11 5:22 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never gotten a concussion playing fantasy football.
1/5/12 8:21 AM
Ronin Burgundy
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRAT

I don't want to toot my own horn but... toot toot

I DID FUCKING AWESOME THIS YEAR!!

Sorry Caleb but all the advise you gave me.. didn't help... because I didn't take it. Zing!! (I may or may not still be bitter about sn tuck job, I really didn't take your advice though, I appreciated the insight just made up my own mind on some toss up plays)

Made the finals in both my leagues against good friends from different circles... Made deals in both and came up $600+ winning my money league and basically split two seats for season Seahawk tickets in the other taking 2nd.. My buddy gets to pick first two games then I pick my two and we're going to other four games together... Life is good.

LeSean McCoy at 6th and 7th in both leagues respectively.. Stafford-Megatron combo in one (You Gonna Get Raped), Cam Newton and some scrubs after Fred Jackson went down in PPR(Bagel Monsters)

http://i39.tinypic.com/sncvvq.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wfpc8z.jpg
1/6/12 2:55 PM
Caleb

Ronin Burgundy - FRAT

I don't want to toot my own horn but... toot toot

I DID FUCKING AWESOME THIS YEAR!!

Sorry Caleb but all the advise you gave me.. didn't help... because I didn't take it. Zing!! (I may or may not still be bitter about sn tuck job, I really didn't take your advice though, I appreciated the insight just made up my own mind on some toss up plays)

Made the finals in both my leagues against good friends from different circles... Made deals in both and came up $600+ winning my money league and basically split two seats for season Seahawk tickets in the other taking 2nd.. My buddy gets to pick first two games then I pick my two and we're going to other four games together... Life is good.

LeSean McCoy at 6th and 7th in both leagues respectively.. Stafford-Megatron combo in one (You Gonna Get Raped), Cam Newton and some scrubs after Fred Jackson went down in PPR(Bagel Monsters)

http://i39.tinypic.com/sncvvq.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wfpc8z.jpg

Dude.. I did the screen name change for 22 out of 30 days, and then they made me a mod.. so I had to change it back. You can keep holding on to the tuck job though.

Congrats on winning your leagues. I only throw my advice out there to give 2 points of views.. you already have your own but it's possible something I say could sway that. Like "It's going to be raining really hard there so I wouldn't play X QB" and you may not have know that. I like to hear others point of views as well.. because I don't know everything. Either way, I just do it for fun. You seem like you have everything figured out though and don't need any advice, so congrats to you.
1/6/12 3:25 PM
Ronin Burgundy
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Yeah I wont bring it up anymore just breaking balls... Thanks for the congrats! I really did appreciate the insight just giving you a hard time.. Keep up the good work.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.