UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Sample Letters

12/29/11 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HaMMerHouseFAN
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have any sample demand letters they could share? I am writing one for a client to a tax company. She was married at the time and they paid for for a joint tax return. The couple then decided to get divorced and she was still in contact with the tax company and they answered her questions about the tax return. About a month before the taxes were due, they stopped talking to her and sent email/letter to her husbands attorney stating they would no longer answer her questions and no longer provide services to her, and asked her husbands attorney to foward said information to the wife. Fast forward to 5 days before the taxes are due and now the wife gets the message from her husbands attorney (mean while the husband decided to file separately now). Anyone have a letter that may help me or anything for me to stick into mine?
12/30/11 5:55 PM
pm1964
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not I, but good luck.
12/30/11 7:07 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Buttholes,

Stop being buttholes or I will sue you into bolivian. This letter will self-destruct in 30 seconds(please use enclosed matches to facilitate said self-destruction). Kthxbye!

Sincerely,

Doctor (insert name), Esquire, J.D., summa cum laude
1/6/12 12:09 AM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legit lol @turducken

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.