UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Texans first playoff game:Where do I put my hands?

1/2/12 7:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRealJoker
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's been a long time coming, but finally the Texans will be playing in a playoff game... IN HOUSTON NO LESS!!! As we all know by now, every team starts 0-0 heading into the playoffs and any team can get hot. My squad will be hosting Cincinnati and be as healthy as they have been since Schaub went down with AJ returning and possibly the RG Mike Brisiel along with Wade coaching. They are still easily the most banged up team left in the race but they STILL have more heart than any team left!!!

I am so happy for Andre Johnson: No player deserves to compete in the playoffs more than him. Nobody else has paid their dues to a greater extent than Mr. Johnson. I'm looking forward to seeing this future Hall of Famer put his team on his back and seeing how far we can go.

I'm not sure what to do with my hands right now but I am sure am ready to enjoy the ride!!!
1/2/12 10:33 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a Ravens fan I hope you guys beat the Bengals because I would much rather play you than the Steelers.

Don't get me wrong The Texans can go all the way though. Great running game and a great defense can take you a long way in January.
1/2/12 10:55 PM
TheRealJoker
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Fatz - As a Ravens fan I hope you guys beat the Bengals because I would much rather play you than the Steelers.

Don't get me wrong The Texans can go all the way though. Great running game and a great defense can take you a long way in January.
Come at Houston bro!!! Phone Post
1/4/12 4:06 PM
berto102
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the lack of QB time will cost the texans. Take the bengals and the points if youre a gambler.
1/5/12 7:02 PM
supersaiyan

Johnny Fatz - As a Ravens fan I hope you guys beat the Bengals because I would much rather play you than the Steelers.

i really want my STeelers to get a run at RAvens ONE MO TIME BROTHA... i cant take the 2 losses to yall bastids!! LOL
1/5/12 8:38 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supersaiyan - 
Johnny Fatz - As a Ravens fan I hope you guys beat the Bengals because I would much rather play you than the Steelers.

i really want my STeelers to get a run at RAvens ONE MO TIME BROTHA... i cant take the 2 losses to yall bastids!! LOL

I wouldn't mind playing you guys either. Would much rather do it in the AFC championship though.

It would suck to have to go through PIT then NE back to back.
1/6/12 6:54 AM
supersaiyan

yeah...i think Ravens can handle Pats if the task came to hand...would be a battle game imo'

it was nice for STeelers last season to not have to play PAts and RAVens back to back...JETs toppled the PAts for us after we beat rAvens...made the job a lil easier so i can understand your point :P

if i rmr correctly ^^^
1/6/12 5:57 PM
ProteusSFM
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Texans!!!
1/7/12 1:50 PM
Alco Hauler
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never expected the Bengals to be this good, this fast...so as far as I'm concernced they are playing with house money.

The Bengals are young and talented, and even if they don't come out of this one with a win, I think they're going to be good for a long time.

And even though Houston beat the Bengals when they played about a month ago, Cincy proved they can play with them. Should be a good one.

WHO DEY!
1/7/12 4:05 PM
TheRealJoker

I've got my popcorn ready!!! No team has overcome more adversity than the Texans this year. Their mental toughness is unmatched. They scratched and clawed their way into the playoffs as division champions despite numerous obstacles on the way.

Now that they've got a ticket to the dance they get to start 0-0 along with the other 11 teams left in the race.

LETS GO TEXANS!!! Phone Post
1/7/12 6:23 PM
Johnny Fatz

JJ WATT!!!!
1/7/12 7:49 PM
HEMAN
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats!
1/8/12 4:41 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Texans fans. Real Joker must be running through the streets naked right now.
1/8/12 10:25 AM
Alco Hauler
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Texans looked solid. I hope TRJ survived the night of partying. Haha.
1/8/12 10:57 AM
TheRealJoker

I am so happy for the Texans!!! In the playoffs your big time players need tp come through when you need them amd that's exactly what happened.

Arian Foster played like the best RB in the league, AJ was rusty but still came through with big plays, and JJ WATT took the momentum from the Bengals with that incredible pick six towards the end of the first half.

Just the type of game i've been waiting for :) Phone Post
1/11/12 8:11 PM
supersaiyan

gonna be a war game for Texans VS BAltimore...not a Texas fan per se but sure as hell aint picking the RAvens... CRUsh THOSE BASTARDS tEXANS!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.