UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Exclusive: CM Punk Will Walk CHAEL SONNEN to Cage

1/4/12 7:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mongo Lloyd - Don't really give a shit who's come to the ring with boxers, boxing has been a joke for awhile now.

I don't want the genius that is Chael Sonnen to be lumped in or even mistaken for the talentless turds that are pro-wrestlers. 

Don't care about boxing?

How about MMA?

Dan Severn not only walked out with pro wrestler Al Snow at his side, he was also carrying his NWA championship belt.
1/4/12 11:11 AM
Rickson's Aura
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CM Punk was getting real over before HHH put him down. Now Punk needs to shut his mouth about the Rock and quit crying about him not saying "hello" to him. In a million years, he'll never be on the Rock's level.
1/4/12 11:15 AM
Sofa King Cool
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen via Anaconda vice. Phone Post
1/4/12 11:32 AM
TheMorg826
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf cares
1/4/12 11:43 AM
TanPour
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - Chicago is Punk's hometown. He's worshiped there. Someone put up a video of Punk's entrance at the Money in the Bank PPV. Haven't heard anything like it since Stone Cold.
That was possibly one of the best pre-fight promo videos I have seen. It was immense. The reaction was brilliant! Only thing I have seen like that was the ECW one night stand ppv. The reactions to fighters there was the BEST! Phone Post
1/4/12 11:53 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
 really rare to have 2 of combat sports finest willing to collaborate, great to see, I'll be watching...
1/4/12 12:10 PM
antifanboy devon

Awesome if true
1/4/12 12:22 PM
FUTA WON(c)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty cool shit. I will be there live. I haven't watched wrestling in about 15 years till just recently and CM Punk is prob my favorite dude right now. He is my sons favorite wrestler so we have been watching it together. I made a thread on the OG about us going to a live event 2 weeks ago.

Usually I stay away from FRB's threads because they are always heated but thanks for the heads up. Phone Post
1/4/12 12:44 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DSaint nailed it.

you can clearly see from the gif that CM Punk's modified step through knee is as real as it gets...
1/4/12 12:48 PM
FCFBlazer

frontrowbrian - Chicago is Punk's hometown. He's worshiped there. Someone put up a video of Punk's entrance at the Money in the Bank PPV. Haven't heard anything like it since Stone Cold.
It was amazing! Gave goosebumps! Phone Post
1/4/12 12:49 PM
MezcalMan

frontrowbrian - That's right. The BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD will be in Chicago on January 28th and will walk to the octagon with Chael Sonnen.

Vince McMahon has given his blessing. Dana and Lorenzo have approved it. Commission has approved it.

And before you ask for source, DON'T. I am the source. And I'm not joking around.

youre a ginger faggot, kid

how lonely are you that you go to MMA fights ALONE?
1/4/12 12:50 PM
jjj2121

FRB making an early charge to go back to back as MMA journalist of the year at the Bloodstain Lane awards.
1/4/12 12:52 PM
Cyril Jeff

MezcalMan - 

not very kind, fren.

voted down.
1/4/12 1:04 PM
Chris27

So I assume this means Chael will be coming out to Cult of Personality.
1/4/12 1:11 PM
BonesJonesHeavyweightChamp2014

Done a little research on CM punk lastnight, apparentley he doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs & likes pepsi. Sounds like a pretty boring dude! Can anyone suggest some wrestling matches of his too watch? I'll admit ive never watched pro wrestling befor in my LIFE. Can someone explain to me how its fake? from what ive seen on some youtube videos that shit looks real to me lol.
1/4/12 1:11 PM
Sofa King Cool
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet CM Punk pulls a swerve and attacks Sonnen during the match. Phone Post
1/4/12 1:16 PM
FUTA WON(c)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OaktownWhiteBoy -
Mihow - I called him an athlete, learn to read good

I was not criticizing what you said, he is an athlete but not a fighter.
Oaktown I haven't seen one person on this entire thread call CM Punk a fighter. No need to get all defensive. He is an athlete who foes pro wrestling, has a huge following in Chicago and Chael wants to harness that energy from the crowd and use it as motivation to beat Munoz. Most of Chael's fights he isn't really embraced by the fans so maybe he is using this as a chance to get a few applause for the Ol' Shooter. Phone Post
1/4/12 1:19 PM
ajsr
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who?
1/4/12 1:20 PM
Nameless1

frontrowbrian - That's right. The BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD will be in Chicago on January 28th and will walk to the octagon with Chael Sonnen.

Vince McMahon has given his blessing. Dana and Lorenzo have approved it. Commission has approved it.

And before you ask for source, DON'T. I am the source. And I'm not joking around.
Old news is old.

SuperCalo has already reported this news, I'm sorry. Phone Post
1/4/12 1:21 PM
Cyril Jeff

Nameless1 - 
frontrowbrian - That's right. The BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD will be in Chicago on January 28th and will walk to the octagon with Chael Sonnen.

Old news is old.

SuperCalo has already reported this news, I'm sorry. Phone Post

1/4/12 1:26 PM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BonesJonesHeavyweightChamp2014 - Who's CM Punk?
1/4/12 1:27 PM
Authority Figure

Is there any chance he's looking to leave WWE and make a run @ MMA?
1/4/12 1:33 PM
BonesJonesHeavyweightChamp2014

If people know its "fake" why do people watch it? Im guessing its like a movie where you're watching it for the entertainment?
1/4/12 1:53 PM
Cyril Jeff

CM Punk doesn't need anymore cash, guy's got stupid money...

1/4/12 1:55 PM
Authority Figure

OaktownWhiteBoy - ^ makes millions in the WWE and leave that for MMA money?

Men have done less for their egos.

Besides, who wants to get injured getting chairs thrown and you and falling over tables for 20 min mini-plays in 30 cities a year when you can get pounded in the jawline for 15 min 2-3 times a year?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.