1/4/12 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slydawg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will Spanos ever fire Norv and A.J.
1/4/12 3:12 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is pretty ridiculuous. What does he have to do to get fired? Screw Spanos's daughter?
1/4/12 4:26 PM
C1010
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I really thought they were going to fire him. I bet Rivers must have lobbied extremely hard.
1/5/12 8:16 AM
Slydawg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to think Rivers was going to be elite but even Rivers is just good and nothing more than good. He will never be a top 7 QB.

It is hard for me to keep cheering for the Bolts. I was so pissed off i even spelled NORV wrong in my subject line. This organization is complete shit! They have trouble selling games out in spite of being the 8th largest city. I guess you can blame it on Mission Valley. If the stadium was downtime like the Padres then more people would go to the games.

Screw AJ and Turner...
1/5/12 1:59 PM
peglegpeet13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The amount of talent that has left San Diego trips me up.

Every week I see Brees and Sproles for the Saints, then guys like Michael Turner and others.

Still can't believe Smith has a job.
1/10/12 2:18 PM
1 pt Fuhrer 1 pt Pope
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck you norv and aj

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.