UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Looking for website with Health/Fitness recipes

1/4/12 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im trying to find a good website/blog that post good, healthy meals for athletes/fitness related people... so I can RSS feed it to my facebook for idea's and motivation.

I know there is a lot out there, but I dont know to much about them and dont want to waste time on bad ones. If anyone has a recommendation I sure would appreciate it

Thanks
2/22/12 8:45 PM
PJ Dive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eatingwell.com is a good one. Or you can always go to the site for any magazine like Fitness. And if you go to Epicurious.com you can just click on healthy, it always has good options.

Runner's world is also good for meals and blogs for athletes.
2/23/12 1:22 AM
Ze Dano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

livestrong
5/4/13 4:59 PM
the islander
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/14/13 3:10 PM
cdmontgo
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/

This is incredibly late, but that website is pretty good. It use to be better, but I guess they gotta make some money. Generally, they try to follow a Paleo approach, but make delicious food. I've made a few things off of there before that came out very good.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.