UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Pro Elite on Jan 21. Whose excited?

1/5/12 9:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA -  B_RYCE,

I am not sure why you are so upset when I was quoting your own words & opinions (that I should do the match at your choosing and I don't need to prepare for grappling). When I suggested that you do the same it wasn't funny to you anymore. I never talked shit to MR either. This whole thing came about because I felt Dirty Curty had the right to know he was being insulted by one of his facebook friends. If some guy befriended you so he could talk shit about you and your wife behind your back I doubt you would like it either.
You have talked just as much shit as I have, Atkins. You are just a little more subtle about it. The difference between you and I is that I am down to settle this beef now unlike you who has fagged out time and time again.

Also, cut the whole victim crap. It makes you look more pathetic than you already are. Everyone here knows that you're a pot stirrer. Phone Post
1/5/12 9:27 PM
fnunderful
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All threads lead back to todd...undercard anyone?
1/5/12 9:54 PM
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/12 10:02 PM
meatrokket - 
Magnum TA -  B_RYCE,

I am not sure why you are so upset when I was quoting your own words & opinions (that I should do the match at your choosing and I don't need to prepare for grappling). When I suggested that you do the same it wasn't funny to you anymore. I never talked shit to MR either. This whole thing came about because I felt Dirty Curty had the right to know he was being insulted by one of his facebook friends. If some guy befriended you so he could talk shit about you and your wife behind your back I doubt you would like it either.
You have talked just as much shit as I have, Atkins. You are just a little more subtle about it. The difference between you and I is that I am down to settle this beef now unlike you who has fagged out time and time again.

Also, cut the whole victim crap. It makes you look more pathetic than you already are. Everyone here knows that you're a pot stirrer. Phone Post

You talked shit here about DC and his wife (because he does not read this board), he came here and you immediately stopped. To befriend DC on facebook and then come here to say horrible things about him and his wife is just plain shitty. Lesson learned 
1/5/12 10:04 PM
meatrokket
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I stopped talking shit about him since all my Internet hatred is focused on tea bagging you. Phone Post
1/5/12 10:05 PM
B_RYCE

Todd? Who the fuck made you UG HALL MONITOR??? Fuck man. I cant wait to see this shit go down,if it ever does.
1/5/12 10:07 PM
Magnum TA

meatrokket -  Yeah I stopped talking shit about him since all my Internet hatred is focused on tea bagging you. Phone Post

We all know that's not true.
1/5/12 10:13 PM
meatrokket

Jesus, you're the reason all the attention is on yourself and now you try to deflect. What. A. Pussy. Phone Post
1/5/12 10:21 PM
Magnum TA

meatrokket -  Jesus, you're the reason all the attention is on yourself and now you try to deflect. What. A. Pussy. Phone Post

Why are you being so defensive?
1/5/12 10:29 PM
meatrokket

The issue is no longer about Curty.

You ran your mouth and pulled the most epic dicktuck in the history of this forum.

Therefore, the issue is about you now. Any helmet wearing window licker is capable of seeing that. Phone Post
1/5/12 10:31 PM
B_RYCE

LOL!!!!!
1/5/12 10:32 PM
Magnum TA

I think backing down from Curty is worse.
1/5/12 10:36 PM
B_RYCE

WTF. Its so bad,how in the fuck do you come up with this shit TODD??? Mind fucking boggling.
1/5/12 10:37 PM
meatrokket

When the fuck did I ever back down from Curty? He is the least of my worries at the moment.

Let me add that backing down from a small, shitty guy like myself who supposedly had nothing for you @ Icon is worse. Phone Post
1/5/12 10:38 PM
Magnum TA

meatrokket -  When the fuck did I ever back down from Curty? He is the least of my worries at the moment.

Let me add that backing down from a small, shitty guy like myself who supposedly had nothing for you @ Icon is worse. Phone Post

When he confronted you with his goon squad.
1/5/12 10:42 PM
meatrokket

Lmfao! He came to the gym unnanounced. I went straight up to him and asked if he wanted to roll. He declined. Phone Post
1/5/12 10:43 PM
Magnum TA

meatrokket -  Lmfao! He came to the gym unnanounced. I went straight up to him and asked if he wanted to roll. He declined. Phone Post

Just stop. You shouldn't care what people think about you here so much.
1/5/12 10:44 PM
JIMMYNAKS
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to see Minowaman's entrance. He had a pretty cool one when I went up to watch Jason fight in DREAM.

Excited for HG's own Soul Samurai, although I feel he could post a little more here.

Throw us a little TTT or something Bro. Phone Post
1/5/12 10:45 PM
meatrokket

He was actually friendly and respectful and we had a decent discussion about you. I can actually respect someone for showing up.... Phone Post
1/5/12 10:49 PM
Magnum TA

meatrokket -  He was actually friendly and respectful and we had a decent discussion about you. I can actually respect someone for showing up.... Phone Post

So much so that we never would have heard about it.
1/5/12 10:59 PM
meatrokket

Let's take this discussion back to the other thread. Phone Post
1/5/12 11:01 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 01/05/12 11:08 PM
 There is no need to as you would not be forthright about it in the first place. I know DC has a legion of micronesian friends that would stab you on his command for reduced $ MMA training. It's no coincidence that you went silent...
1/5/12 11:04 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im gonna shit in your mouth todd
1/5/12 11:11 PM
B_RYCE

LOL!!!
1/5/12 11:12 PM
PopUone

Magnum TA - I already told you I would do it by May at the latest but probably sooner.

Serioulsy Todd, 6 months is way to long to train for a NTL match. No one takes this long...The only way you want to take this long is that you are totally out of shape and dunno how to train for it...if you are sure of your training you would have took it already...
1/5/12 11:49 PM
JIMMYNAKS
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA -  There is no need to as you would not be forthright about it in the first place. I know DC has a legion of micronesian friends that would stab you on his command for reduced $ MMA training. It's no coincidence that you went silent...
Please have DC's friends come talk to me. I'm interested in that conversation. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.