UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Cloud filler in sleeves

1/6/12 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JimmersonzGlove
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A while back I saw a pic of a guy whose black cloud filler in his sleeve had larger than average clouds. I've been unable to find anything along those lines since.

Does this make sense or does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm trying to map out my final limb. Thanks!
1/24/12 2:53 PM
MichaelVronsky
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have you looked at any wood blocks or maybe 100 demons?

why you want big clouds?
1/24/12 4:35 PM
JimmersonzGlove
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope I'm getting the term right. Here's one of my arms...the black circular things are what I thought were called cloud filler:

I just saw some dude in a magazine where he had black cloud filler that were bigger than mine that were bigger and looked ill.

On my left leg which is my only not sleeved limb, I have a bunch of colorful piece work that I wanted to tie together with a background and I thought it would be perfect.

Thanks for the response.
1/24/12 5:32 PM
MichaelVronsky
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think traditional windbars are worth a look. having them or clouds typically go with certain tattoos - theres alike a set of "rules" to follow when using them in regards to which way they should travel and how to sheade them (inreference to the classical wood blocks i believe)
1/24/12 7:25 PM
JimmersonzGlove

Thanks for the help

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.