UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Big Foot soon to debut in UFC against...

1/8/12 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir could be earmarked to either fight the winner of cormier/barnett in SF or fight JDS if overeem wants too much time off.
1/8/12 12:16 PM
Bailx
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - Cains gotta his hands full with bigfoot ;-/

that's what i was thinking.

tough fight for cain.

big foot is basically the one who ruined FEDOR.

he's no joke.
1/9/12 12:05 AM
kevsh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm guessing the UFC wants Cain back in the title picture, so a marquee matchup against Big Foot (one they are assuming Cain wins without too much trouble) make sense.
1/9/12 12:28 AM
jkd4200

epwar - 
Kanyeisagayfish -  Bigfoot hasn't earned the right to fight Cain. Mir should be fighting Cain and have Bigfoot fight Carwin when he returns. No offense carwin Phone Post
Um, Cain just lost.  And Bigfoot has arguably a bigger win (Fedor) than anyone Cain has beaten.  

1/9/12 7:44 AM
JT Amish

Feel for Big Foot here - Cain will shread him with a round 1 KO. Woulda thought Mir vs Cain made sense but I think Mir will be set aside for a match with Werdum (if he beats Nelson) - then in case Overeem or JDS takes an injury in the lead up to the title fight, Mir can be inserted to save the PPV.
1/9/12 8:35 AM
CHILLITACO
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big foot, big chin, Cain wins and still no grin :)

That dude just never smiles :) Phone Post
1/9/12 8:42 AM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
BeeTrain - Zuffa(Dana) only booked this to discredit Fedor even more. Sad actually, but I u/s their/his motive.
"see, Cain just KO'd the man who crippled Fedor! Fedor is a joke, a myth, a hyped up nobody!"
Truth is, the majority of the time, Fedor beats JDS, Cain, Mir (easily) and any other HW that the UFC has to offer. Stop hating Daner Phone Post

Joe Silva is the matchmaker at the UFC, not Dana White

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.