UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Legal supplements i should take?

1/9/12 5:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sillypants
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Folks,

I see ads all the time, but for every review i see, i also see bad reviews of long-term effects from liver problems to joint pain to nerve damage.

Is there any "on the edge of legal" non-steroid that's safe to take, but shows results?

I know, I know, not interested in hearing "just train" or "you don't need anything". Of course I don't NEED anything - My goal is to actively experiment with what's possible with my body, without any long-term detrimental effects.

Thanks much.
1/16/12 6:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WidespreadPanic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sillypants - Folks,

I see ads all the time, but for every review i see, i also see bad reviews of long-term effects from liver problems to joint pain to nerve damage.

Is there any "on the edge of legal" non-steroid that's safe to take, but shows results?

I know, I know, not interested in hearing "just train" or "you don't need anything". Of course I don't NEED anything - My goal is to actively experiment with what's possible with my body, without any long-term detrimental effects.

Thanks much.
There are currenly no supplements which can help you experiment with your body which are 'non-steroid' with 'steroid-like' effects.

I'd be especially cautious with supplement that have 'super' names, have a huge list of (mostly herbal) ingredients, or don't say at all what is in them.

There's a reason for this. If there was anything then it would be all over the OG/UG.

But, being that is true there are some things which taken at the right time, in the right conditions can act as 'releasing' substances, releasing more of your own substances. Arginine in the right doses with an empty stomach can release hGH, for example.

In general 'plant hormones' don't work in people. There's no accounting for placebo effects. Maybe someone else on the forum can report something semi-scientific wrt their experiences.

HTH

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.