UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

8/10/12 7:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/11/12 7:26 AM
Only Dio knows the answer to that question. The only way for ordinary mortals to know is to die, go to heaven, commit a sin in heaven serious enough to get thrown into hell, and THEN arrange a meeting with Dio (perhaps the most difficult thing on the list to do, since you'll have to convince Frank Mir that you deserve a moment of Dio's time).
8/10/12 7:33 PM
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kind of a side issue here, but while I'm standing in the street scorching poetry out my mouth and watching fellow Occupants do such with their own brand of flames, I have a question.
8/10/12 7:36 PM
WoodenPupa

What I'm wondering is, does anybody know how to go about joining the mafia? I'm not Italian, but I'm pretty sure they're equal-opp employers in this age of voodoo rainbow politics.

Not looking to become a made man right off the bat, but just a way to slip in the door. I'll mop floors, wash dishes, answer the phone, whatever. Just looking for a way in.
8/10/12 7:38 PM
WoodenPupa

Do they have a website? How do the hell do I apply? I don't live in Chicago and it doesn't look like there are any satellite offices out here on the west coast.
8/10/12 7:38 PM
WoodenPupa

ttt for answers.
8/10/12 9:04 PM
WoodenPupa

Edited: 08/11/12 7:27 AM
I'm off to a mountain retreat to contemplate the mafia in the lotus position.<br /><br />N.B: I don't intend to contemplate a lotus-positioned mafia, but rather, a position-free mafia, while I am in the lotus position.
8/10/12 9:06 PM
WoodenPupa

BTW---not trying to discredit the mafia's potential for various positions. I find it possible that the mafia---albeit only with considerable effort---can position itself, en masse, in any way a single person can position his own limbs and posture his body.
8/10/12 9:07 PM
WoodenPupa

Looking to do this contemplation in "high" ground, in the Sherpan Himalayan sense as Calo astutely differentiated.
8/10/12 9:09 PM
WoodenPupa

I'm thinking it would be a mistake to inject my zenned up ruminations with ego. Therefore, I won't think about my desire to score an entry level job with the mob.

But I do need something to center my consciousness on while I'm in high ground. I think the focal thought will be the question about how rad the mafia is.

Does this seem wise?
8/10/12 9:11 PM
WoodenPupa

Keep in mind I was a competitive meditator in the 80's, scoring multiple 2nd and 3rd place trophies in regional comps. Not trying to one-up anyone or pull rank. Just looking for advice from Occupiers with possible "high" level traning in meditation.
8/11/12 1:22 AM
WoodenPupa

Edited: 08/11/12 1:23 AM
8/11/12 1:23 AM
WoodenPupa

lookoutawhale -  LONG LIVE THE WHAT IF!

8/11/12 1:24 AM
WoodenPupa

WoodenPupa - .

8/11/12 1:25 AM
WoodenPupa

WoodenPupa - 

8/11/12 1:26 AM
WoodenPupa

WoodenPupa - 
WoodenPupa - 

8/11/12 2:14 AM
WoodenPupa

Edited: 08/11/12 2:16 AM
8/11/12 2:15 AM
WoodenPupa

Sorry about that guys. Just got done with my period.
8/11/12 4:32 AM
WoodenPupa

Edited: 08/11/12 5:41 AM
I mean in the punctuational sense.

*edit---I just felt like killing a sentence, for no reason*
8/11/12 5:39 AM
WoodenPupa

Beginning to understand the new quote function. The editless constriction is actually a doorway to truth and honesty. If you can't edit anything, you can't spin anything. This is GREAT. Now I can stop punching the mountain with my angry wanging fists of robo thing-rage expecting the mafia to crawl out of there like ancient buried paisanos and give me a job. Now that I can't selectively edit quotes, I can understand the whole and nothing but the whole truth again and again. The Wall of Text monster casts its shadow upon me and soothes my rage and makes me understand that there ain't no mafia inside this huge hill of dirt so I can stop punching and crying now.
8/11/12 5:39 AM
WoodenPupa

You guys got a frisbee? Not to play with, but to study?
8/11/12 5:40 AM
WoodenPupa

Edited: 08/11/12 5:42 AM
Playing frisbee is now my job. Stuyding frisbees, that I will do for fun.

*edit---just so I can plead guilty to double sentential homicide*
8/11/12 5:44 AM
WoodenPupa

For those new to this thread, page 18 contains more frisbee material.
8/11/12 6:53 AM
WoodenPupa

duckhuntgangsta -  Strength is in numbers, and strength. Phone Post

This is worth repeating.
8/11/12 6:54 AM
WoodenPupa

WoodenPupa - 
duckhuntgangsta -  Strength is in numbers, and strength. Phone Post

This is worth repeating.

8/11/12 7:06 AM
WoodenPupa

Since we can't fucking edit quoted text blocks, here's some inspirational lookoutawhale from the tenth page, quoth in the olden mannere:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.