UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

1/25/13 2:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To Guam. Lookin' for a ride to Guam---where I am. Or a flight. Like, a round trip---to Here.
1/25/13 2:36 AM
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guam is about, yeah, it's about hiding mustaches inside crutches, gimping along, crutches on fire. Hitchhiking to Guam, running away like a hitchhiker toward some fire, to get away from the mustaches, even though the mustaches are in the crutches and follow you along like macho cities of death. Anybody seen my children?
1/27/13 6:59 PM
lookoutawhale
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guam! guam! guam!!!!!!

1/28/13 6:09 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warmaster: MMA is NOT a war
(17) [400] by 2JupitersTooMany

If the Warmaster comes looking for me in What If, tell him I'm in Guam (I won't be in Guam, I'll be in What If)

1/31/13 5:04 PM
The Wizzle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I'm twice as dumb as a fiver,
am I here for a time or certainly a lifer?
do I tire of teen body threads
looking for a wifer?
What if A. whale once said
what if I could hide here
undetected on this thread
so now I humbly beeseech
beningly request
to enter dis forum
until I need more pics of breasts
1/31/13 5:25 PM
The Wizzle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

double the flavio,double the guam
2/1/13 1:27 PM
lookoutawhale
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need a commercial with the Guam Doublemint Twins riding a bicycle.

2/1/13 1:56 PM
unfilter
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

it will play on a zoetrope and feature the aforementioned twins riding the same bicycle in opposite directions due to some kind of quantum-level irregularity because, frankly, the guam is just that damn good.

2/1/13 11:01 PM
WoodenPupa

unfilter - 
lookoutawhale - 

it will play on a zoetrope and feature the aforementioned twins riding the same bicycle in opposite directions due to some kind of quantum-level irregularity because, frankly, the guam is just that damn good.

Huge thanks, this was the ride I was looking for.
2/4/13 8:10 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 02/04/13 8:10 PM

American Sign Language: "fart" / "flatulence"

The non-dominant hand (my left hand) is an "A" or an "S" handshape. (You'll see it either way). The dominant hand is a bent hand and is held so that the fingers are underneath the pinkie side of the non-dominant "fist." The dominant hand "unbends" and bends one time as if showing gas escaping.

FART (version 1)

Here is a "one handed" version of fart. (Both versions are widely used.)
You start by opening up the pinkie, and then the ring and middle finger. The index finger stays curled up. Then you reverse and close the middle, then ring, then pinkie fingers. For comic effect or emphasis you can puff one cheek and force a bit of air through your lips at the corner of your mouth.

FART (version 2)

2/4/13 8:11 PM
lookoutawhale

the people of the what if need to know this sign for flatulence. Its the only way we can live side by side in peace.

2/7/13 1:04 AM
unfilter
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need a nifty What If? Top Team logo to motivate the troops, encourage productivity, boost team morale, bonhomie and esprit de corps.

2/7/13 11:52 AM
MountainMedic
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"WITT- even we don't really care that much"??? Phone Post
2/7/13 11:55 AM
unfilter

MountainMedic -  "WITT- even we don't really care that much"??? Phone Post

Passionately Apathetic, that's us alright. 

we're like die-hard, dyed in the wool fundamentalist agnostics united by disunity.

2/7/13 12:08 PM
MountainMedic
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The gruntled masses Phone Post
2/12/13 5:17 PM
lookoutawhale

unfilter - 

we're like die-hard, dyed in the wool fundamentalist agnostics united by disunity.

great idea gentlemen, a logo would help us form a closer bond and let the masses know of the things that we stand for. A world of what if. Possibilites.. a world with no borders.

I went to the local Staples and got the worker to help me draft a few designs that he put together.

What If forum Logo Candidates

1. The Thinking David silhouette logo as the What If Top Team

2  A man scratching his head and thinking. A little more perplexed than david

3.  A more contemporary brand logo. The type you would see in the sugar packet isle of a Walmart.

4. Any of the 3 logos up there with Mountain Medic's timeless phrase for a nation

Voting begins at 5:04pm. Polls close at 5:05pm in

the year 2040.

2/12/13 5:28 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
unfilter - 

great idea gentlemen, a logo would help us form a closer bond and let the masses know of the things that we stand for. A world of what if. Possibilites.. a world with no borders.

I went to the local Staples and got the worker to help me draft a few designs that he put together.

3.  A more contemporary brand logo. The type you would see in the sugar packet isle of a Walmart.

4. Any of the 3 logos up there with Mountain Medic's timeless phrase for a nation

the year 2040.

I vote for the first.

2/12/13 5:37 PM
lookoutawhale

i just received one more entry from a little boy who likes on the outskirts of Hammer House Mountain a few miles away from the bombed city of Futaville

It features the popular meme, Philosoraptor. The thinking Dino.

2/12/13 5:51 PM
unfilter

whale...

2/12/13 6:00 PM
MountainMedic

lookoutawhale -
unfilter - 

the year 2040.

:) Phone Post
2/12/13 6:02 PM
unfilter

i'm gonna rock the raptor badge for a bit, see how it feels.

2/12/13 6:10 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They try to crush our threads like a grape.

2/12/13 6:45 PM
unfilter

KevinMcAllister - 

They try to crush our threads like a grape.

hahah~ i just caught this in the other thread

forget coal, there's comedy gold in them thar hills.

2/13/13 3:48 PM
lookoutawhale

superCalo - 

I've thought about voting for one of those logos, but I just lack the motivation to do it, maybe tomorrow.

dont take too long. There is only a few more decades until the polls close!

2/13/13 3:50 PM
lookoutawhale

unfilter - 

i'm gonna rock the raptor badge for a bit, see how it feels.

i too will join you in this quest for international avatar brotherhood

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.